Five for Fighting Five for Fighting Performing @ The 18th Annual A Special Evening hosted oleh Alliance Data, benefiting LaunchAbility Career Services at My Possibilities

mlilly2019 posted on Dec 28, 2018 at 09:18PM
DATE: Sunday, April 7

TIME: 5 – 6:15 p.m. VIP Reception
6:30 p.m. Presentation
7 p.m. Concert

PLACE: Winspear Opera House
2403 Flora Street
Dallas

ATTENDANCE: Approximately 2,000 sponsors and concert attendees

ABOUT A SPECIAL EVENING:
Over the past 18 years, A Special Evening has raised more than $4.4 million, allowing LaunchAbility Career Services to continually expand its programs and grow each year by gaining state and national recognition for its innovative programs and training.

SPONSORSHIP LEVELS:
Corporate sponsorships begin at $2,500
Individual sponsorships begin at $750
For questions, please call 469-998-3580 or mypossibilities.org/event/ase .

CURRENT CHAIRS/CO-CHAIRS:
Steve and Beth McGaw, 2019 Chairs
David and Chris Downs, 2019 Co-Chairs
EVENT HISTORY: Known for being a great event with legendary performers, the following legends have performed: Tony Bennett, Ray Charles, k.d. Lang, Tom Jones, The Doobie Brothers, Dionne Warwick, Frankie Valli & the Four Seasons, Bonnie Raitt, The Pointer Sisters, Willie Nelson, Kenny Loggins, Vince Gill and Smokey Robinson, Dana Carvey, Martin Short, and The Commodores
ABOUT THE AGENCY:

For 10 years, My Possibilities has served adults with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities (IDD) through the provision of quality, innovative continued education. In 2018, LaunchAbility, a known leader in workforce development for individuals with disabilities, merged with My Possibilities to provide a continuum of services that includes education, workforce development and job placement. LaunchAbility Career Services at My Possibilities is dedicated to helping employers build diverse cultures through disability hiring while supporting our clients, who are adults with diverse abilities, in leading independent lives. To do this, the team helps adults with IDD find and maintain meaningful employment, supporting employers throughout the employment relationship. Career Services programming ranges from vocational training in classrooms, career development/coaching, resume/interview preparation, job identification, as well as job coaching for clients, disability etiquette training and consulting for employers. To learn more, visit: mypossibilities.org/academics/vocational.

Five for Fighting No balasa