fanpop's got talent Fanpop's Got Talent 2009 voting

harold posted on Jun 30, 2009 at 07:30AM
You can now vote for your favorites in the Fanpop's Got Talent 2009 competition. Votes will be accepted until 23:59 GMT on 18 July 2009.

How to vote in FGT 2009:
link

List of Entries for FGT 2009:
link

FGT overview:
link

last edited on Jul 06, 2009 at 08:19AM

fanpop's got talent 17 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu germany123 said…
*dances*

i have added the voting articles to links
its updated with the guidelines on who to send your votes to, people!!!!

say it with me now: voting starts on 4th july at midnight..or is that technically the 5th? *ponders*
i just keep repeating what people wrote last year!

voting ends on july 18th!!!
big smile
yeah..im pretty sure its the 5th..cause entries submitted till midnight are valid and then when you vote its the 5th..but lets not confuse people more!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu greenchoco101 said…
smile
13 hours left!
*yay i still made it on time for my entry*
OVER!
Voting starts already lol
lebih dari setahun yang lalu harold said…
Voting started on 5 July 2009. Vote today! Tell your friends!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Saul_Mikoliunas said…
VOTE! I havent received any yet =(
Make sure to vote! It's easy!
please vote. I still haven't received any =(
worried
i have two
meh
Ok so there are only 6 days remaining but i doubt the votes would be higher than 10.
If you are a Fanpop user, PLEASE VOTE NOW. All it takes is sending a message to the correct vote counter; viewing all the entries takes a bit more than half an hour, and it's fun.

If you are a contestant, tell all your friends to vote! Get your family members who can do so register to Fanpop just so they can vote!

If you are a fan of Fanpop's Got Talent, tell all your friends to vote!

Edited to be clear that you should only get family members to register if they can do so - ie, they're not prevented from registering by the multiple accounts rule from the same IP address on Fanpop. It's obvious, but invite people to register who don't use the same computer as you do!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
If you are a contestant, tell all your friends to vote! Get your family members to register to Fanpop just so they can vote!

nope new rule this year: only one vote per household!!

there have been too many fake accounts lately!

i am happy to report my spot spamming has encouraged a couple of users to vote (yay you guys!!)
im unhappy to report though that cowgirlfromhell one of the back up judges has been MIA for some time now.
if she doesnt show up soon we will have to think of something!
Well, that's obvious - you can't have multiple accounts from the same IP address anyway. Most people don't live with their entire families, do they?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cowgirlfromhell said…
im unhappy to report though that cowgirlfromhell one of the back up judges has been MIA for some time now.

I'm here :(

I only have 7 votes and there's one person who has to get back to me with a second vote, after that, there's 8 votes. Second person to do this so remember, two votes per peson.
Cowgirl! Woop woop =D
hmmm
Well, that's obvious - you can't have multiple accounts from the same IP address anyway

you know..i tried! and yes we can!
i just tried. i even rated one item of mine, a screencap on this spot no problem what so ever!
not that i will be using it cause id just feel sad and very lame but i guess they have to allow it for people sharing a computer.
*feels kinda bad she made a fake account*
You should write a note to the staff so they don't ban your account, now. The system is not smart enough to prevent it, but it will either result in banning or in preventing you from rating. Make sure to get the duplicate deleted!