fanpop's got talent Acak Chatting

aholic posted on Jun 08, 2008 at 08:35PM
If you want to talk to someone who's part of this event, then here you can post a comment. If you have something to suggest, you should check out the other forums. If you suddenly get an idea, then just post the comment in the other forums and come back to this forum.

fanpop's got talent 40 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu aholic said…
I've been a little busy here today with making pop quizzes in the Europe spot. What have you guys made? because I think it's been a quiet day.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu claire-aka-bob said…
woop aholic your back, you are always interesting to talk to lol :)
well debs made a soapbox, its really good and it explains most things
nothing else much as happend really, been a slow day
i was up at 6:15 this morning!! *gasp*
i couldn't belive it!! ♥
I'm always up at 6.40 a.m. And yeah I've seen the video and soapbox. I've just been busy writing poem and creating questions! :D
See! It's only us blondes using this forum :P!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Saul_Mikoliunas said…
Why on earth were you up at 6:15? I didn't get up until 9:30 =D
Oh and Aholic, Im still blonde so I havent spoilt the blondeness of this forum =D
Oh okay but we can also accept Debs because she said she was natural blonde :D

Ah I'm kidding, let's not try to make this forum too blonde! :P
lebih dari setahun yang lalu germany123 said…
im brunette..HA! im peeing all over your blonde brunches and forums..bronettestyle! boohyah
We can always try to make you think like a blonde then! :D

(it's proven that stupid people(not that we're stupid)can have affect on other people)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Saul_Mikoliunas said…
I'm stupid, I will force my stupidness into Ger =D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Shandiii said…
Wow, I'm blonde too!
We should make a gang, and attack people who aren't blonde and throw bleach at their hair.
Or not...
;)
lol you guys make me laugh!
blondness all around!!
saul i dont have a cule why i was up at 6:15! i just woke up and couldn't get back to leep so i had to get up, (not the same for this morning ;p)
so how are you all doing? ♥
I wonder if there's a spot for blondes.
please dont make one...

just checked..we have two- what a freakin waste! there is hardy any content or activity..
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
haha!! some would probably post photos of naked blondes so don't worry. I know I will not make one :P!
lovely, thanks for sharing that aholic!
and if people are going to post something like that on a blonde spot do just not make one, dont go to one!! ♥
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tushtush said…
I know some good blonde jokes. But I won't share them for fear of flying debris and punches...
no go on like blonde jokes
i shouldn't, but i give you permission ♥
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Shandiii said…
When I was in elementary school I used to be soooo offended by blonde jokes for no reason at all.
I don't care at all anymore, of course.
I still have yet to hear an actual funny blonde joke, so please tell us some!
but only if they're funny :D
yes only funny ones alloud :) ♥
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tinkerluvr said…
Haha, broke the blonde streak!
I'm not a blonde. Hey blondes, what is 2 plus two? {lol, i know blondes are not that stupid.}
Yeah well not this blonde. I got an A in Danish, English and history. B in math and chemistry and German and geography. C in Biologi.
You spelled Biology wrong.
oh yeah that's right, I was just checking my classes and I just passed 'Biologi' as it's called in Danish.
Oh. Sorry, i can't help correting people.
It's okay :P
gee's aholic!
you are too clever for my liking! ♥
lol.
lol :P I think I am too goofy to be called clever.
well i am too blonde (:P) to be called clever ;) ♥
Well, i'm not blonde, so i can read! ;D
OMG! really?
im sorry i couldn't read your comment? :P ♥
tinkerluvr - your parents must be so proud. :) lol
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Shandy said…
I'm a hybrid colour, it's a mixture of brown, blonde and ginger, strange i know.

tinkerluvr... do you realise that tinkerbell herself is blonde, do you think her stupid?
oooh, good comback ;p ♥
this should be bumped anyway..i really wanna know aboot people entering btw. wait that sounds dirty..anyway you know what i mean. i think like last year people will be submitting stuff as the deadline draws closer...what i dont get is why so few people comment on the submissions..there are over 400 people who get updates for this spot and no entry has more than 10 comments (wel..roughly i didnt check)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu harold said…
We're all working on our submissions, of course. Entering something good takes a fair amount of skill, but it can also take a long time and sometimes several tries to get it all in, depending on the size of the entry. It can be a lot of effort, but in the end it's so good to know that you're in.

I'm also surprised that the people who entered so fast last time haven't come back for seconds. Maybe they're just waiting, to be polite and let newbies come first.
well maybe it is just my impression..but are we getting less reaction on submissions this year? if i entered something and only two or three people commented on it i would be really disappoinTED. i mean granted im back up judge but i looked at every submission and rated and commenTED..i think its encouraging to others if they see that people take an interest in what is posted here..if they take time to view, rate and say something!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu harold said…
Well, for me it was the case that I was nervous about my own entry, and a little uncomfortable with watching other people's entries before I finished. But once I made my entry, I was then able to watch others, providing commentary and ratings on how impressed I was with their techniques.

I also want to encourage people who may be unsure whether they want to go all out that they should take the risk and join us with an entry. You might be nervous about other people watching what you do, but I have to say that, once I had finished entering, it was as easy as pie. All I got was applause and appreciation for my talents, even though I was the last one in, or at least very late in entering, and so people might not have noticed my entry, being exhausted from all the others. Thankfully not; they were so welcoming, they even made an exception to let me in special! That's really what it's largely about, after all: sharing and appreciating the different styles and types of entry.

Edited to be a little less vague.