fang ride Possible Fang for the film adaptation of Maximum Ride?

Nasa1225 posted on Feb 26, 2010 at 07:59AM
Okay, here's the situation: I am an actor, I love the Maximum ride books, and I feel like I relate well with Fang. I was thinking of attempting to get in contact with the casting director to try to get the part for the movie. What do you guys think, because I know that you are a good indicator of the general acceptance of an actor.
I can provide more pictures, some without my hair in my face, etc.
 Okay, here's the situation: I am an actor, I cinta the Maximum ride books, and I feel like I relate we

fang ride 8 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Nasa1225 said…
Another pic.
 Another pic.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu max_fan said…
big smile
he's not fang just my opinion sorry for diagreeing
lebih dari setahun yang lalu wolfire said…
smile
you kinda look like fang
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tgaleforest12 said…
big smile
Kinda. But in the actual movie Avan Jogia is playing him. LOL I just realized-Avan sounds like Avian which is science language for bird ha ha ha! The only flaw with him playing Fang is his mouth is whirled up a tiny bit at the corners.
wolfcub57 commented…
WHAT! HE CANT PLAY FANG!!! ... i am sad now... He played a guy on a kids tampil that i hated... plus Avan does not look like Fang! This guy kinda does. I approve of this guy! But not avan! Seriously. I am a HUGE fangurl of Maximum Ride. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Hot-4-Louis commented…
Avan Jogia is NOT playing Fang. He is just a common fancasting for Fang. The real cast will be made up of new actors that have never been seen before (or so James Patterson says). lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lehas said…
I think you are perfect for the role! You should definantly try out, you are exactly how I picture Fang.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu shoppel said…
surprise
YOU. ARE. FANG. pleeeaaaassseeeeee audition!!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu wolfcub57 said…
cool
i like the first picture better. You look better when you hair flops that way.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Hot-4-Louis said…
You're hot. You need to audition, because you're what I picture Fang to be.