Fanfiction central Paranormal Activity: Season 1

adamk posted on Jun 18, 2012 at 03:15AM
This is a spoof series I've been working on. In it, two special agents from the FBI investigate cases possibly dealing with the supernatural. Here's a preview of the first episode:
_________________________________________­___­___­
Episode Preview:Ep 1x01:Pilot
The year is 2003, and Special Agent Alvin Riley is assigned to work cases known as the "Dead Files", closed cases that are thought to deal with Paranormal Activity. His supervisor is Special Agent Axel McCormick, a believer of the supernatural detirmined to prove they exist, after meeting each other, the agents go to work on their first assignment, finding out what is happening in a small town where missing persons continue to turn up eaten alive three days after they disappeared.
_________________________________________­___­___­
The series is a spoof of "The X-Files" on of my favorite shows.

Fanfiction central 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu adamk said…
Paranormal Activity Episode 1x01: "Pilot Part 1"
Written by:Adamk
_________________________________________­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­2­82 Mapledale Rd./Pearl Creek,California|September 15,2003|
(Zooms in through the window to show a dark room)
(A 6 year old boy, Arthur Groves, stares silently at his closet door, clearly scared)
(The door creaks open a crack)
|Arthur's Parent's Room|
(Mr. & Mrs. Groves hear Arthur scream)
Sarah Groves:Your turn Dale.
Dale Groves:I'm telling you he's too old to be afraid of the dark.
Sarah Groves:He truly believes there's something in his bedroom closet.
Dale Groves:I'm going to show him there's nothing to be afraid of, then he'll have to go to sleep.
(As Dale leaves the room, the lights in his own room flicker on and off for a moment)
|Arthur's Room|
(Dale walks in the room and finds Arthur hiding under his covers)
Dale:Arthur, what's wrong?
(Arthur looks up terrorfied)
Arthur:It's the monster, it's back...
Dale:There's no such thing as monsters Arthur.
Arthur:Yes there is Dad! It talked to me!
Dale:Did it, and what does it say?
(Arthur looks even more scared now)
Arthur:It says it's going to get us when we're alone, and...
(Arthur starts to cry)
(Dale is starting to look concerned)
Dale:And what?
(Arthur talks while crying)
Arthur:And rip our guts out and eat 'em!
Dale:Arthur, you probably just had a nightmare...
Arthur:No dad! It was real! It's gonna eat me!
(Dale starts to say something, but hears his wife scream bloody murder from the next room)
Arthur:Mommy!
Dale:Hide!
(Arthur hides under his bed while Dale runs into the hall closet and grabs a gun)
|Arthur's Parent's Room|
(Dale runs in hearing his wife's screams)
Dale:Sarah!? Where are you?
(Dale sees Sarah pulled into the closet, screaming his name)
Dale:Sarah!
(Dale opens the closet door and turns off the lights to see an empty closet with drops of blood on the wall inside)
_________________________________________­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_­__­­___­­
FBI HEADQUARTERS/WASHINGTON D.C.|THE FOLLOWING DAY|
_________________________________________­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_­__­­___­­
(Alvin Riley is shown listening to a recording in his office)
(His superior, Mickey Damon, walks into his office)
Mickey:A.D. Johnson wants to see you Riley.
(Alvin gets up)
Alvin:Why?
Mickey:Some sort of re-assignment, far as I can figure.
(Alvin nods and walks by Mickey into the hall)
|Assistant Director Johnson's Office|
(Alvin walks in and Johnson looks up)
Johnson:Have a seat Agent Riley.
(Alvin sits down)
Johnson:Got a new assignment for you.
Alvin:What's wrong sir?
Johnson:Nothing's wrong. My superiors have requested I put one of my best agents in a devision that is... for want of a better word lacking.
Alvin:What do you mean by lacking sir?
Johnson:By lacking, I mean only one agent is working the cases at the moment.
(Johnson's superior, Matthew Spencer steps out of the shadows)
Spencer:Have you heard of a Special Agent named Axel McCormick?
(Riley nods)
Riley:He's apparently a genius profiler in the Violent Crimes Division.
(Spencer lights a cigar)
Johnson:All that is true, except the fact that Agent McCormick no longer works for the Violent Crimes Division.
Spencer:A few months back he reopened the Dead Files. Which would've been all well and good, except Agent McCormick is a true and firm believer in the supernatural. Frankly, me and fellow officials have become concerned he'll purposely overlook evidence that can tie living human beings to crimes just to find proof of the paranormal.
Riley:I'm sorry, I don't see where I fit in here.
Johnson:What Mr. Spencer and I are trying to say is you're being transferred to work on the Dead Files, and try your best to debunk Agent McCormick's theories.
Spencer:As it turns out, I've recieved word he's working on a case right now.
Johnson:Riley, I know it's short notice, but Mr. Spencer and his superiors have taken a special intrest in having someone work with Agent McCormick.
Riley:Not to worry sir. I'm actually looking forward to it. Like I said, I've heard a lot of good things about him.
(Spencer scoffs quietly)
Johnson:Very well. Agent Riley, you are now officially transferred to the Dead Files cases.
Spencer:McCormick's office is in the basement where the files are kept. If you go now, you can get the meet and greet out of the way before you get to work on his case.
Riley:Yes sir.
(Riley leaves the room)
Johnson:What is it with your intrest in those cases anyway?
Spencer:I don't need to explain my reasons. It's classified knowledge anyway.
(Spencer puts out his cigar)
|LOCATION:FBI HQ Basement:DEAD FILES OFFICE|
(Agent McCormick is looking through the case files)
(Knock at the door)
Axel:Come in.
(Agent Riley walks in)
Axel:How can the FBI's most unwanted help you?
Riley:I'm Special Agent Alvin Riley, I've been instructed to work with you on the Dead Files.
Axel:Let me stop you right there. You've been sent to spy on me right?
Riley:Spy on you? No I haven't. I've been assigned to attempt to debunk the paranormal aspect of the cases, but not spy on you.
Axel:Must be a real drag working with me huh? When apparently my work is meaningless anyway, no matter how much proof I'll ever come up with.
Riley:Actually, I've heard a lot of good things about your profiling skills that've made me look forward to it.
Axel:Look, what was your name again?
Riley:Alvin Riley. But just call me Riley, everyone does.
Axel:Okay, Riley, I believe you. You didn't come to spy on me. But I'm working on a case now as fate would have it. So is there anything you can bring to the fold?
Riley:Actually yes. I'm a medical doctor as well as a field agent.
Axel:Great. Looks like you will be able to help after all.
Riley:So Agent McCormick...
Axel:Call me Axel.
Riley:Axel, what's the case?
(Axel pulls open a file cabinet drawer)
Axel:Pearl Creek, California's had six missing persons cases in the last month alone. Five people were found three days later with their bodies ripped open and several organs missing.
Riley:Any connection?
Axel:That's where it gets interesting. All the victims have been a parent, whose kids were home at the time of their abduuction. The kids claim that a monster had threatened their family, and had quote "Threatened to eat their guts".
Riley:Maybe the kids were suffering from traumatic stress?
(Axel shakes his head)
Axel:Doesn't look like it. The kids were all different ages ranging from four to eleven, none of them ever met each other, and they all have the same exact stories.
Riley:So what are we going to do?
Axel:I'm going down there to see what's up. Come with me if you want, but I have a feeling something's up down in Pearl Creek.
Riley:I'm coming with you then.
(Axel shrugs)
Axel:Suit youself.
|LOCATION:FBI HQ:PARKING LOT|
Axel:My car's just up here.
(Axel unlocks the door to a '66 Mustang)
Riley:This is your car?
Axel:Yep. I'm driving.
TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 2:
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu