fairy tail What would anda do if.................

starprincess7 posted on Nov 21, 2012 at 12:01PM
If Fairy Tail ended ???? ( I would never want that to happen )

fairy tail 7 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu BakaOnibi said…
Short answer: I would move on with my life.

To go with an old cliche, "nothing lasts forever". Fairy Tail has to end sometime; as with every anime/manga , if they go on too long the content gets stale. And when they do end, there is plenty of other anime to watch. New characters, new places, new adventures.
Fairy Tail is and will likely always be one of my favourite series, but I won't sit around like some people do for other anime, saying "Oh, it should have gone on longer" or "They should make a second series". Amazing anime should end and leave us with those wonderful memories.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu starprincess7 said…
smile
Yeah you're right, but when it ends, it will be my fav anime :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pjwoww said…
big smile
Yeah for me to Fairy Tail is my favourite anime,but stil i do not want to fairy tail end.So if it ends i will watch another anime if I will found other amazing animes ........ Or Hiro will create other very original and funny manga and I will read it.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu SSAS said…
big smile
Well, i would watch it all over again. To remember the times when i first watched fairytail. :))
lebih dari setahun yang lalu itachi90990 said…
DIE!!!!!!!! Fairy Tail is my raison de vivre. When it will end I'll have nothing to do with this ****ing life.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu saijoma said…
Short answer: I would die.

Long answer: I would rewatch the series. Over and over and over and over and over and over, until I get tired of it BUT THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN. I actually didn't use to like anime before I watched Fairy Tail. Then my friend kept recommending it to me and I was like, how bad could be? And I've been obsessed since.
Avater13 commented…
I wouldn't die, yet I would rewatch the series. Your experience of hating Fairy Tail was the same for me. I didn't want to watch it, until a friend kept recommending to watch it. The same: I have been obsessed with it. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DREAMER567 said…
IF FAIRY TAIL ENDED....................................I WOULD GO CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COZ I DON'T WANT IT TO END :(