Fablehaven Fablehaven Movie!!

Dawson4629 posted on Sep 11, 2012 at 12:54PM
Have you guys heard? Brandon mull auther of Fablehaven. Is working on a movie for fablehaven!! He even has a director and is working on a script! Im so exited i hope you are to! I think the only one they ight cut out is Newel and Doren. But i think the only one they should cut out is Verel. My faveoret charecter is Seth. How about you? Please comment!

Fablehaven 8 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu JackyHeartPop said…
big smile
REALLY???!!! Oh me gosh!!!! That's so cool!!! When are they gonna release? Do you knowwwww??!?!?! AH! IM SO EXCITEDDD XDDDD lol Im a fablehaven addict.. xD lol
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DTKsGirl said…
big smile
FABLEHAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! I hope the actors look like the ones they described in the book. When does the movie come out??!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Reoboss said…
smile
My favorite character is Seth--I don't like how Kendra takes all his action
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Tagge said…
big smile
I heard that it will be out in 2015 but I am not sure.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu 02katy19 said…
smile
i can't wait that serious is epic! and they shouldn't delete verl he was the quirky weird one, he makes it just a little funnier! and also gavin is way cooler.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Anabell2213 said…
heart
I can't wait till the movie it's gunna be awesome well if it turns good that's the thing with all the stuff he put in the books it might suck that's the sad part. But my fav character in the WHOLE series is Kendra then it's Bracken and Seth tied for Second then it's Warren in third!!! I LUV all of them sooo much!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Starlight1o1 said…
crying
Well, I haven't heard anything about a movie recently so I guess this sadly never happened?
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ImDumbNotStupid said…
Verl is great!! I looked it up a while ago and it said they were working on it so idk