Eureka mandi, shower the People

Councilman posted on Aug 29, 2009 at 01:09PM
Please tell me that there is someone else out there in TV viewing land that got all giggly when Jack and Tess performed their lip lock at the end of this episode. I was smiling from ear to ear. It is so nice to see two people setting of of on what could be such a promising relationship. And don't tell me all the bad things you think the writers are going to do later to screw it up and cause problems. I want to at least for a short time let my romantic side rejoice in the possibility of a happy ending. I had such high hopes for Hank & Jill early on but then as Hank & Jill went up the hill and to fetch a pale of happiness it turned into a bucket of missed opportunities, lack of faith in each other and them self and blah, blah, blah.
I want this to work for Jack and Tess avoid the mess that usually comes on TV.
I'd like to see them do nothing but fall in love and for a while be nothing but happy.
What a change to have the writers find a way to make it happen.
Without the trouble writers always create by throwing lots of crap in.
So for now I hope they let love bloom such pleasant thoughts that brings to mind.
And if they don't I'll be pissed off saying things that will be unkind.
 Please tell me that there is someone else out there in TV viewing land that got all giggly when Jack
last edited on Aug 29, 2009 at 01:31PM

Eureka No balasa