eragon The third book

Jonapello23 posted on Sep 15, 2007 at 09:02PM
What do you think the third book will be about?

eragon 13 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu snoznoodle said…
The third Rider - who I'm sure is Roran.

Here's my theory: I think they'll save Katrina and on the way find and steal the last egg. It'll hatch for Roran. They'll train him up a bit and then go after Galbatorix together and hopefully save Murtagh along the way! I love Murtagh I have a big thing for him I hope they save him.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Saphira333 said…
Yeah the probebly will although im more worred about Eragon in the third book...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Jonapello23 said…
so when does it come out?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu XpsychotickissX said…
september 23 2008
lebih dari setahun yang lalu snoznoodle said…
And there's another book to come after that :/ I wonder how long that'll take.
Paolini also said that a major character will die at the end of book 3. I'm going guess and say it's Arya. Any other thoughts?
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
i think its gonna be roran. heres my book 3 theory:

roran is not the rider. he will die at teh end of book 3. i mean come on he has to die so taht eragon can fulfill his true rider potential & roran is holding him back.
i like roran but that seems likely to happen. & i really dont want it to be murtagh because i too ahve a thing for him & he is my favorite book charector ever created in any book
The 3rd books title is Brisingr
lebih dari setahun yang lalu quartz said…
the 3rd rider will not be roran because 1) then he will out live the love of his life and 2) i think he doesnt fit the part right
lebih dari setahun yang lalu wild-child11 said…
i thought at 1st roran but now im confused!
no offence 2 CP the books r realy badly written.
although im not sayin its a bad book coz its brilliant!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu martemora15 said…
u guys are lucky who gets the book that early, i have to wait untill october 10 :(
lebih dari setahun yang lalu martemora15 said…
who do u think is dying in the end of the book?
i think it's Arya, since the werecat said that Eragon would have a romance with someone royal/importante, probably Arya, and then she'll die, since the werecat said that the romance would end bad
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ilovereading said…
smile
Wow. Watching this more than 2 years after the book was published sure is fun. :P Most of this is wrong and most of it still actual for the forth book.