eragon Boredcreativity Look At This (Or Else)

greekgirlA posted on Dec 17, 2011 at 04:58PM

hi. if you are not boredcreativity u don't have to read. if u are bored, i will make yur life hell if u do not read.

Deer bored,
you get your fat but up and find the time to post the story we are writing. and don't give me that same old,lame,pathetic explanation of "i have a life."
we all do. but some of us get around that and all.
i will delete this when i see a new form with a title worthy of our story. so get out there and take not even 5 minutes to post the stinking form!

eragon 3 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu greekgirlA said…
and yes i may have spelled "deer" wrong but i don't give a "who crapped in your cornflakes?"
stop saying that!
i put up with you and i for what?!?! hoe

(put down the hammer-new code,tell ya later)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu boredcreativity said…
worried
who peed on your waffles? And i do have a life. and i am not one of those people that manage to get around it because i play multiple sports, am in multiple clubs, have other websites to get on, and have a HUGE family that is always having last-minute parties and gathrings. Also, spanky is currently hogging all my atetention because he just got attacked by the neighbor's cat and has a frickin broken leg and nutmeg is probably dead.
i know you aren't trying to offend me, but you're right up there. plus....i kinda left the notebook at school.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu greekgirlA said…
so sorry about spanky. and look at the glass half full not empty, nuty may still be living.
and um.... the part about ur life, um.... i told u not to tell me that any more, it is memorized by ur's truly since u repeat it so often.
(oh ya, i am still grouded my mom and dad are just not home. i love vacation)