Elfen Lied Don't u feel sorry about # 28?

la_justicia posted on Sep 23, 2009 at 06:04AM
She was a diclonius who appeared only in the manga (chapter 74). She had ''an obedient personality and underdeveloped vectors'' so she was picked up to work as a ''radar'' to find lucy by that lowlife who tried to rape Mayu. Anyways, for practical reasons, her lower body starting from the chest downwards was removed so that she can fit into a back bag, and to make things worse; she had wires connected to her back to induce constant pain to her so that she can't use her vectors. The scumbag held her in his back bag and went to hunt Lucy instead he found Nana, so in a moment of rage he like kicked the bag to the floor killing her instantly. He explains it was an accident but she was dying anyway (he stated that she had like 3 days to live as she was on life support after her lower body was removed). The poor thing was always crying and in pain, noone tried to help her and she was never mentioned thereafter. I think her brief appearance was the most terrible episode of violence and cruelty in the whole series (or manga). So Elfen Lied fans out there what do u think?

Elfen Lied 7 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Sparhawk21 said…
I haven't read it, but that does sound horrible. To bad the author didn't write in some type of burial or something for her. I agree with you that is one of the most horrible things in the manga along with many others. The story itself it's sad and shows us how terrible us humans can be.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu la_justicia said…
I mean that asshole with the glasses never took her with him when he fled Maple Inn. There was blood all over the house but there was no sight of her at all! Not even a body! Isn't that weird?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Nervouskull said…
Humans cannot be that cruel... What happened to No. 28, and the systematic removal of diclonius spine... Even animals wouldn't be treated that way.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu la_justicia said…
Yeah, but animals rn't a threat to human existance.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kisazodiactiger said…
I know taht bit was so sad :(
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Synned_Ghoul said…
that sucks. Can i rip the bastard apart now? *Evil twitching*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu RadioactiveData said…
I hated that. She's was really cute too.