Edward Elric What do anda like about Edward?

geekmeister34 posted on Dec 21, 2008 at 02:26AM
If you joined this spot, you must like SOMETHING about Edward. Tell us what it is!

Edward Elric 16 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu PrettyInPynk said…
Naaanaaa, he's my fave anime character, cos he's just soooo cool ^.^
lebih dari setahun yang lalu geekmeister34 said…
he=amazing
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Dearheart said…
I appreciate Edward for countless reasons. Here's just a few:

1 - He has a decent, memorable, pronounceable and awesomely classy name. Very refreshing amidst all the jumbled-up, multi-syllable Japenese gibberish of other anime characters. :P

2 - Unlike other anime characters, he looks somewhat...normal. (Golden eyes and automail awesomeness aside.) His hair isn't a weird color or styled unnaturally; it's simple and looks really cool. His outfit is practical, bold and striking without looking bizarre or over-the-top. Overall he has a very good look - one that doesn't stretch your imagination too much, yet still leaves a firm imprint on your memory.

3 - He isn't a Gary Stu like so many other anime guys are.

4 - He has good voice actors in the anime. (Not to mention the new anime that's coming in April.) :-D

5 - He is a really, REALLY awesome character (especially in the manga)! There's so much life and depth in him and so many wonderful sides to him, and you inevitably fall in love with each of them: his wacky sense of humor, comical "short rants" and issues with milk, his utter love and devotion for his brother, his cheerful confidence and fiery determination, his gentleness and compassion when his friends are hurting, and those few, brief moments of his own vulnerability, his fear, grief, regret.

He is such a REAL character. You can't help but laugh and cry along with him, and that's a rare and wonderful thing.

In short, Edward ROCKS in nearly every conceivable way.

*dodges the objects being thrown at her by Certain People for the mention of the word "short"...* ;-)
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu starry-eyes said…
laugh
He's pretty!!!!!!!!!! and cute and awesome..^^
lebih dari setahun yang lalu demigodtraveler said…
Ditto for every single post.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Neliei said…
blush
I like him because of his determination to get back his brother body and his courage. Besides that, he also very funny and a caring person. Overall, I love anything about him.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu deafny said…
hmmm
he's smart and has highest skill of alchemist (I like him when he do tansmutation of his hurt body (at fma 20). i hope sometime his face likes to be his father.... hehe... and i guess he's going to be tall than before....... Hirumo Arakawa draw him taller more than winry.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ouranhostess said…
heart
Everything. Mostly how sweet he is to Alphonse. He's probably the best older brother ever. Alphonse is so lucky! I Envy you Alphonse!
>.<(Alphonse-Why me... Edward-No clue.)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Fullmetalflame said…
kiss
'casue he's sexy and he's badass
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sugarcane15 said…
heart
he's adorable and funny
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HikaKao4ever said…
heart
he's cute, awesome, sexy, and a lot more, but i another reason i luv him is bcuz he's been through hell and back, and he doesnt take it out on other people. i love when he grins. its the most precious thing ever. i love ed!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu GIRPIGGS said…
heart
Ditto for Dearheart. I absolutly LOVE him. I hardly every cry. it's so rare. yet when i watched the series from beginging to end i laughed and cryed along with him.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cristinia said…
heart
Haha I love everything about him hes Smart,Sexy,Funny,short(lol),most skilled alchemist,and gets mad when people call him small lol plus i never cry about a movie or Tv show but when I saw Edward DIE (episode 50-51) I CRIED LIKE HELL!!! lol then it made me even more sad seeing Al give up everything just to bring Ed back then Ed did the same thing DAMM i cried alot :P lol i thought they would never see each other agai but then i saw the movie :D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HeavenHelen11 said…
1. He's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!
2. I love his hair.
3. I love his eyes.
4. He has an amazing sense of humor!
5. His fighting skillz are amazing too!
6. I love short people .3.
7. He's so caring and kind!
8. He's basically everything I love!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu southkoreagirl said…
this is why i love him:a)who even likes Edward Cullen? b)I love the name c) alchemy's probably the coolest thing known(after the holocaust) d) he has got a good taste for clothing
lebih dari setahun yang lalu islandprincess said…
His intelligence!