edward dan bella Film Twilight

twilightfan22 posted on Dec 24, 2007 at 08:34PM
i think the movie will come out dec 12, 2008!!! are u all exited or what??? well, do u think there should be a movie???? or the are the books good enough for u???? post what u think!!!! i think the movie will be great (and kristen and robert will do an ok job) i hope!!!!!hehe!!!!!

edward dan bella 10 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu twilightgirl said…
Hey! I think that they should only make a movie if they are going to do things right ! I mean they have to get Edwards eyes right and his hair, otherwise it would just be disappointing !!!I can't wait !!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu XpsychotickissX said…
i think they're probably gonna screw it up like eragon but im still gonna see it & anxious about it
lebih dari setahun yang lalu luvrofedward said…
I'm SUPER excited cant wait for the movie to come out like OMG!!!! i think that neither of the actors have the right looks, but they are good at acting, so i think that they'l do fine. the director of the movie is good, and MAYBE itl turn out ok. you never know....im gunna c it the day it comes out thats 4 sure.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu twilight_calls said…
im excited too...but im so confused about the cast. there are peeps sayin bella is emily browning then kristen and then esme is anne hathaway then emmy rossum. grr. i just want to SEE the ACTUAL cast. i want to be SURE im seeing the real thing. like there are no trailers yet and that makes me frusterated. *takes deep breath*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MickLover said…
i'm really looking forward to the movie and think that the actors will do a great job(can't wait to see Edward on screen!) and if it's anything like the book we are in for a fantasic movie!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu oogellaboogella said…
they have 2 get it right or i wont go see it i dont want it 2 ruin my unconditional love affair with the series but hey have 2 get it all right like alice has to be bubbl and fun edward must have the eyes and the hair or they havent done the book justice i hope they dont ruin it cause the books ur sooooooo good and i love them and it drives me crazy how they havnt come up with a trailer yet!!!!! urg
but i dont think pickin the guy from harry potter for edward was right or esme have u seen some of the pics of her and how theyre doin her hair its gross i love her caue shes in greys aatomy but like not right for esme shes supposed 2 be graceful and all motherly like put beautiful they definatly didnt make her as pretty as she could have been
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Iloveedward12 said…
I can not wait for the movie to come out! I am soooo excited! I just wish that I could take Kristen's place! OMG! Edward Cullen and Robert Pattinson are soooooooooooo HOT!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mia_catty said…
i'm quite interested with the movie.. but can't much hope...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu codydog0317 said…
i now comeing out nov. 21
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kandyluv said…
i think of course the book are gonna be better than the movie but still i think they will do a good job:)