naga Adventures in Eden, RP (sequel to fight back, RP)

greekgirlA posted on Mar 10, 2012 at 01:36PM

A new life awaits, earth is no longer a hoe for dragons. They must now face a long and tiring quest. A quest to ft in and find new homes in the new world they live in. That world is called Eden. Join the Alliance as they attempt to fit in this new and strange world.
Are you one of the dragons/humans that accompanied the Alliance to the new world?
Are you one of Eden's inhabitants?

if you wish to join:
name:
species:
looks:
bio(if wanted):

Oh, and we do not know anything of the creatures of Eden. So be anything, but remember; Earth is the world for humans.

Rules.I hate rules. So, no rules. But be nice or someone will report you.

naga 2708 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2301-2350 of 2708

lebih dari setahun yang lalu CrazyTridentSon said…
(( Not yet!))

I looked over at Clat" It's done"
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Zero_Delta said…
((Damn Rubik's cube! Sorry, did you say something, Trident?))

I give up on my reflection and look over at Clat's meat. <A little over-done, it would appear, but I'm certain the charring doesn't extend far.> Interesting thing, fire, it destroys, yet it can be harnessed to change and create... I blow out a puff of air, mimicking Clat, but nothing happens.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
< No, maybe alot over-done>
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dragonsmemory said…
Clat huffed. <Well, since you boys are SO particular about your meat, you can roast your own portions.>
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lux2 said…
"Whats the machine doing?"
< Hey!>
"It's analyzing the substances on the blade. Once we get these results, I'll test for enchantments."

<You criticized my roasting.>
lebih dari setahun yang lalu greekgirlA said…
the meeting was long and rather nerve grating. all the young elves wanted to take a party out and investigate further, the elders wanted to ask the stars and dragon bones. in my opinion they should all just do every idea and get it over with. the only thing i hate about elves: they hardly ever fight but when they do, it's long and deadly. listen too long and you'll go insane.
finally the just decided that the elders would the young ones would ride out to investigate and the old would consult the voodoo.
I made a great show of puffing ineffectively to show Clat that I wasn't roasting anything anytime soon.
Clat shook her head. "You're still a hatchling. You won't be flaming for at least half a year."
Samuel, didn't do anythng, except think bacj
Can I be a hatchling if I didn't... hatch? <Well, yes, of course...>
Clat ignored the males and proceeded to enjoy her meal.
Samuel concentrated on the shock he felt earlier, but got nothing
lebih dari setahun yang lalu greekgirlA said…
((oh, i think latin and translating was too hard so latin is not in [ ] so you can understand))
the boy hastily put two braids in my main so he could hold onto them when we ran and climbed onto my back. ["come on girl, let us join the others."] he tightened his legs against my sides and i surprised him by starting forward. he had probably thought i would take some encouraging. ya, like i would act wild NOW.
["Ardian, you can ride that mare now?"] a scout asked my boy. he responded in affirmative and nudged me up to the rank of elves and horses. why was i not surprised all the Elvin horses where either light gray or albino? well, the high ranking scouts had golden palomino horses but still, they really loved light colors too much. then again, my boy-ardian-liked the dark and sinister colors. maybe he had potential.
the group of young elves split into parties of three and searched different parts of the now dark forest.
["this place is scary."] one of the females said. she was on an albino horse and wore a very clean white ridding dress. one of the council member's daughters presumably.
["no one said you had to come winter."] the other female-the one on a palomino horse-told the other girl. ["we didn't need extra people."]
just then a twig snapped behind us and a soft growl echoed in the dense fog. then a pair of yellow eyes shone from the depth of the trees and soon eight more joined them. the beasts started growling and moving in. the girl on the white horse screamed and both she and her horse bolted, the palomino spooking and running too. i just stood stock still. i waited until i was sure the others were far enough away then checked to see if the beasts were still there. they were, and closing in. i pawed the ground and snorted. ["easy girl.just let me think....we need fire..."] at that i turned into a hellhorse with flaming hooves and nostrils and eyes. i reared and kicked my front legs in the air. then i charged the first beast. it backed off and soon so did the other beasts. i turned back into a normal horse and looked over my shoulder at my boy. he was gaping at me. the he smiled and said, ["i knew there was something special about you, this is our secret ok? do you know the possibilities we have?"] i tossed my head and then grew wings. he stared at me in confusion and then i turned into a griffon. then he got it. ["your a shape-shifter! amazing!"] i turned back into horse and pranced. then i started off in a walk and then trot and finally a causal lope farther into the woods. when i reached the 5 trees i stopped and he got off. ["what do you think?"] i asked him. he kept his back turned and said, [you are full of surprises.....?"]
"call me Laentina. i always liked the name of the goddess of death."
["it suits you my dark friend. is this where you live?"]
"for now."
["may i stay here with you? i have some...plans...that this could help me with."]
"why else would i bring you here Ardian?"
(...)

I looked at Samuel Definitely a lightning dragon
Clat looked up at her father. "Dad, what kind of dragon am I?" she asked sweetly. Of course, the bits of burned meat stuck to her teeth destroyed the image of sweetness
((Erm...What kind of dragon is Clat?)
((Kidney stones are not fun, like a thumbtack in your gut. XP ))
((That's…erm…nice to know, Zero. And I'm not too familiar with the different kinds. Some kind of warrior/fighter))
(...)
" You should know"
"But I don't. I can't do anything special like you or Mom."
" Well you can't do anything like me because........" I trailed off, I would never finish that sentence." Clat, you will soon known"
"I want to know, NOW," she insisted, going into aa full pout
I growled at her" YOU MUST FIGURE OUT ON YOUR OWN!!!!!"
Clat cowered behind the half-eaten carcass. "But I don't know how," she said in a tiny voice.
I closed my eyes, lowering my voice to where she could only hear, and leaned towards her" Look inside yourself, Clat it will show itself if you can find it."
Clat reached up and nuzzled her father's broad snout. "I'll try," she said, her lavender eyes gleaming with hopeand promise for the futuree of dragons.
I smiled, and looked down at Clat" Good, cause life, doesn't give all the answers, sometimes you must figure them by yourself"
"I know, Dad."
*pulls knife out of the machine*
"Well, since the mmain test is complete, why don't I fly you to your home?" I suggested.
Sure." *checks the time*
"The time doesn't matter. A dragon flying fast enough can get there yesterday. Now, on my back."
" Well, good, some dragons, never figure that out, and end up dead, when they were on the brink of the answer"
"Some dragons aren't smart, like you or Mom."
" Well, not all can be smart, cause some like brutal strength"
"Like Uncle Thunder?"
I laughed" No, Uncle Thunder was a smart and fighting dragon, the best of the dragons"
"Then why isn't he here?"
I thought that over" Well, I don't know why, but I do know, he's the new star, your mom named Eyelight"
Clat looked out at the night sky, where Eyelight twinkled, so far away, yet so close. "Why?" she asked. For her, the star meant comfort in this strange place. Even though they had arrived in Eden over a year ago, it still felt strange to her.
Samuel hovered over towards Clat, with the same uneasy feeling. He landed, when he was beside her
She leaned against his side. "At least he's watching over us," she said before turning her head and burying it under her father's velvty warm wing. "I don't like this place. It doesn't feel like home."
" Well it isn't" I said, truthfully

Samuel looked up at dad" It isn't?"
"I want to go home."
" We can't, at least not now"
"Why? Why are we here andnot home?"
" Because, well Evil, is the simplest answer"