Dr. James E. Wilson 2nite is the Nite

CinderBrough posted on Jan 25, 2010 at 01:28AM
Another song for Wilson that I so happen to come up with in English...

2nite is the Nite

I don’t drink, I don’t get drugged, but I’ll still have fun in this club, not showin’ love just dancing to the sound of techno-o, letting my soul take control
Didn’t see you walking around, breaking it down on the floor, catching crowd until you saw me-e, w-what did you see?
*Chorus-Oh-o, when you looked at me the stars collided, lighting up the city sky, I wanna know this guy, you walked to me, pushing everybody
2nite is the nite when we meet (meet-echoed) you asked me 2 dance, holding my hand, moving our feet (to the beat), 2nite is the nite, oh, 2nite is the nite, everything’s alright-ight.*
Strobing rainbow lights, we got the crowds eyes as we danced 2gether, it’s feelin’ like forever, I live for the future but fell for the present when you took my hand again and again, this is my man on the floor, changing my life, let’s dance some more!
*Chorus*
Clap your hands to the beat, stomp your feet, I love you and you love me, didn’t take long for us to see that we belong 2gether, I live for the future and we’ll be 2gether forever because 2nite… 2nite
*Chorus*
We’ll never go home we’ll make 2nite last forever, techno never stops, we’ll take it to the top!

PLZ COMMENT!
 Another song for Wilson that I so happen to come up with in English... 2nite is the Nite I don’
last edited on Jan 25, 2010 at 01:44AM

Dr. James E. Wilson 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CinderBrough said…
smile
my best so far... seems the more i write the better they get