doctor who SPOILER - only click if anda want to know about season four!

Happyhour posted on Nov 28, 2007 at 06:50PM
Really... don't.
But IF you do... tell me what you think!!!
I screamed for like half and hour :)
link
is it wrong to post spoilers on forums??

doctor who 21 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Fuyu said…
Ah, I heard about that a couple of days ago. :)

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I mean, I'm a Billie fan and all, and I support Rose/Ten, but bringing her back would kinda cheapen the whole series 2 finale, don't you think?

You know, the whole "oh, two universes would collapse if either one of us tried to get to the other ever again" thing. I'm very interested to see how they'll handle it, though.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Happyhour said…
yeah I thought that too!
I alway thought they'd come up with a clever way of getting her back (bad wolf comes to mind) but I was sort of hoping they'd wait longer...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu roundabouts said…
i am the happiest person alive! and it all happened when i found out our rose was coming back to our doctor! even just for a little while :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu xSaRaHx said…
unless DT goes back in time and it's before she met the doctor?!?!!
Ooh, there's new spoilers for it! Rose accidentally finds her own way back, and tumbles into Donna-

link
lebih dari setahun yang lalu imprint-on-me said…
Hmmmm. I didn't really like Rose all that much. I liked Martha soo much better. Rose didn't DO anything, Martha was way more helpful. But this could be interesting. I guess we'll have to wait and see :]
Well, if looking into the heart of the TARDIS, absorbing the Time Vortex, bringing Jack back to life and saving an entire planet or two (and a space station!) from the Daleks and/or Cybermen was nothing, I have been horribly mislead. =P

I'm a fan of Rose and Martha. Being in Rose's shadow in the Doctor's eyes at first, she really came out into her own. Martha was amazing (and really should've slapped the Doctor a few times...which is also why I like Donna, cos she's not afraid to slap him, lol), but Rose just wasn't nothing, either. At the very least, she was someone who made the Doctor happy. =D

I want to see Rose meet Martha...and Jack again. Definitely Jack.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Same...and I didn't WANT to like Martha, I really didn't. But I still did. A lot. I hope Martha meets Rose, that could be interesting
lebih dari setahun yang lalu snoznoodle said…
Martha meets Rose. That'd be the coolest episode ever!! OMG I'm SO excited right now! What's the bet they won't get along. And the Doctor has no idea how to handle it. Ahh I love them.

I really liked Martha I thought she was great. And Rose is Rose. I love them both. I can't wait for a Doctor/Rose reunion!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu thecon said…
I'm just a little worried for the finale... apparently it will be The Doctor, Rose, Martha, Donna, Jack, Sarah Jane and K9 all against Davros. I just hope that Rose gets the screen time she deserves... and a goodbye that will be at least as good as their first goodbye. But with all those people helping, someone has to lose out. So who's gonna die out of that bunch....?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu polkadotty said…
yeah! i heard about rose coming back at school. i have no idea how theyre gonna top the goodbye that they had at the end of series 2 but we'll see...
the only thing i don't want is for me to be shedding bucketloads of tears while watching it with my friends or something and looking like a complete prat like i did last time!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu piratejon12 said…
i have to say as much as i like captain jack i thought his goodbye last series was very good, i hope they dont let us down with him,
lebih dari setahun yang lalu xSaRaHx said…
i heard it's davros earlier in the season and then in the finale the doctor gets injured in an explosion and it's up to the companions to save him.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu loulouppg said…
Rose comin back should be funny seeing as martha was jealous of her but all in all i never liked rose, she acted so helpless and espically in se 2, she was like "I destroyed the darleks." News flash you didn't the Tardis did.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jam11house said…
Martha is going to be soooo jealous!!! hope she comes back....she is better than martha
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DalekSec said…
Martha won't be jealous! She's dating Tom Milligan (at least, that's what was implied in Torchwood).
lebih dari setahun yang lalu phix said…
oooo, i guessed it might be tom, because she said he saved her life in torchwood, and i could only think of him and the doctor. I loved Rose so much! She was my favourite. I liked martha and i would love to see martha meet rose but i think theyre going to be in different dimensions at all times so i dont think it would happen. Im really dreading the return of Donna. I didnt like her at all, she just annoyed me. Shes no comparison to Astrid or rose or martha or even sarah jane. I think TheCon is right too.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu casslee08 said…
yea i love billie piper as rose shes so much better than freema no offense but season 3 kind of sucked last year without rose!!!!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu snoznoodle said…
Oh yes! Tom milligan is perfect for her! He died for her so I'm pretty sure he's a decent guy. Plus he's hot and not 900. He's probably a normal age like 28 or something lol.

I have a horrible feeling that the only way they could top the last goodbye would be to kill Rose. How else could they lose her again when it seemed impossible before? But I'm not sure if killing off the girl the Doctor's in love with is a little too heavy for Doctor Who. The parallel universe was hard enough. Then again, the Master's death was pretty heavy and I would love to see Tennant do another performance like that. Bottom line is that I'm worried :/
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DalekSec said…
I really don't see what anybody has against Catherine Tate, besides that the character she plays is a bit... well, you know... forward.
Well this isn't really a spoiler now, is it?