doctor who Doctor Who: Proms Cutaway

DalekSec posted on Jul 23, 2008 at 09:50PM
I'm an American, so I don't really know anything about the Proms special (hell, before I saw the article on Wikipedia, I thought a prom was a high school dance), but there's going to be a mini-episode aired during the Doctor Who prom. It's written by Russell T. Davies, and here's this excerpt from Wikipedia:

"According to Russell T. Davies, the action will take place in the TARDIS and will feature "a special returning guest star.""

Who do you think the guest star will be? The popular guesses right now seem to be Jenny and Astrid, and I'm tempted to go with the latter. (Also, a Graske is rumoured to appear.) Thoughts?

doctor who 2 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu zoomonkees said…
Ooh, that would be interesting if it was Jenny. It could end up being a mini-episode similar to the 2005 Children in Need special where it's just a small stepping stone into the next episode/series.
However, you never know.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DalekSec said…
UPDATE!

The episode will feature the Graske, which I believe *is* the returning guest star. Bit of a letdown.

It's to be called Music of the Spheres, and RTD hopes to showcase the Tenth Doctor's affinity for music. Murray Gold composed music specifically for the episode.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu