doctor who Most Faithful Companion

Rock_Smurf_77 posted on Jun 29, 2008 at 03:47PM
Who do you think is "the most faithful companion" and is going to die. We have:

-Rose (Possibly because she loves him and fought like hell to get back to him)

-Donna (I don't think so because I don't think she is the most faithful and u can't do that to wilf)

-Martha (She chose to leave the doctor so I dnt think she is the most faithful)

- Captain Jack (Very faithful to the doctor but however is probably more faithful to his torchwood team)

- Sarah Jane (In my opinion one of the most faithful but it is a kids show and I dnt think they will kill off the one with a son)

So to be honest i can't guess which one it will be but also I want to throw another one in to the mix which people might not have considered.

-TARDIS (It is alive so can die and has always been with the doctor so is faithful)

I feel there is a slight probability that something might happen to the tardis.

Anyway what do you think???
last edited on Jun 29, 2008 at 03:48PM

doctor who 23 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu torchwood said…
your a genius, i you could be rigth on the button
lebih dari setahun yang lalu monique2993 said…
I agree that the Tardis may be the Doctor's most faithful companion but the Doctor wouldn't be the Doctor without the Tardis. It would be like the Doctor without his sonic screwdriver.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Rock_Smurf_77 said…
i no but maybe then he has to do something to do with project indigo or summin and have to go to a parallel gallifrey and get a new one cause if u look at the new trailer the tardis is on fire. If it isnt the tardis i reckon it will probably be Sarah-Jane tho she has a son she has been in it for a long time and it would be time for her to go.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DalekSec said…
I vote TARDIS; failing that, Rose or Jack.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu The-man said…
Well RTD did hint that the tardis explodes in jouneys end
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tinytardis said…
Mans most faithful friend is usually a dog .....
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tinytardis said…
.... So its likely to be Donna :)

Seriously though my vote goes for Rose (she has just traveled across a parallel dimension.)

Althouth according to the news section on BBC website Liz Sladen has an interview in DWM mentioning why she won't see the Doctor again.
True K-9 could make a visit and die but then he could just become k-9 mark 5 because he blew up in season 2
I am going to go wid the TARDIS, Rose or DOnna
lebih dari setahun yang lalu rohosoho said…
I like the TARDIS theory, RTD mentions something major happening to the TARDIS in the Turn Left confidential.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu plasticpingu said…
ooo...good one DalecSec, i hadnt even thought of that (tardis) ....
aww, k9? lol.
it sounds to me like its GOT TO BE Rose, which will break my heart :(
Wasn't really my idea!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu JenXer said…
I'm going with either the TARDIS or K-9. Don't want it to be one of the people, there will be a way to get the TARDIS back if it is that (don't know what that will be but anyway...) and can always get a new model of K-9.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Stopwatch_fan said…
K-9 is a stretch if you think about it...really. It's like Jack dying, he can come back. What was the point in killing him in the first place. I have my moneys on the TARDIS which sucks royally. Whos wants the TARDIS to leave?(can't be Rose 'cause shes supposted to be in the 09 x-mas special)
She is?!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Gabitha said…
Yeah, i also heard that Rose is in the Christmas special. I don't think Jack or Sarah Jane or Martha will die as they have outside shows that would affect. and i have heard something like Donna will lose her memory or something or another so i have no idea! I think Rose can't die - its not fair otherwise! lol :D I have no idea! We shall just have to wait and see!
The thing that worries me about Donna is she keeps saying that She's just a temp - which makes me think she's only here temporarily. The prediction woman at the Shadow Proclamation said that Donna is something new and she is going to have a loss. Makes me think that Donna holds a secret she doesn't know about.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu miniteek said…
its definetly not jack for a few reasons
1.he cant die(duh)
2.we know he is going to die of old age as the face of boe
"1.he cant die(duh)
2.we know he is going to die of old age as the face of boe"

Number 2 contradicts number 1 - if he can't die, then how does he die? And Dalek Caan didn't say WHEN they would die, did he? Number two, therefore, validates the prophecy. The only reason I have to believe it's not Captain Jack is that he's appearing in Torchwood next season.

Here are some more suggestions:

In the first episode, Clive (the Doctor-obsessed guy who Rose pays a visit) says that the Doctor's most faithful companion is death. Perhaps, then, death will 'die' - and the Doctor will be able to save somebody, Donna for example, from death.

In addition, Dalek Caan said "the most faithful companion," not "the Doctor's most faithful companion." It could be anyone's most faithful companion, even Davros's - which would make Dalek Caan the most faithful companion.
wow good point daleksec I really have no idea hu is gunna die now just have to waith till sat damn.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu alydax said…
I don't know if anyone has said this, but my instinct is Donna or Rose. Both have worked very hard to find the doctor again in their own way. Plus when Rose was with him she said that they would be together forever. Same with Donna, she always tells everyone that she will travel with the doctor forever.

I hope that somehow Donna will be able to find her husband from the parallel world from the library

I want Donna to find Lee too!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu blind_moon said…
Me too!! Lee was perfect to Donna (she said so herself =D)
I've also heard Rose was going to be in the Christmas especial but

*POSSIBLE SPOILER*

I've seen pictures and videos of David Tennant, the cybermans and two new persons in Christmas especial, and no Rose. So I'm starting to question that… but I believe more in the TARDIS, she has been with the Doctor since the beginning and RTD said after voyage of the damned it was not the last time we will see Astrid, so she could make a new appearance since she is connected to the TARDIS!! Although I hope nothing really happens with the TARDIS, that would be a really big big lost!