doctor who 'New' Season 3

benji posted on Apr 09, 2007 at 06:16PM
Anyone else just not feeling it so far from the first two episodes, nothing seems to click yet. I'm hoping this third episode will set the wheels in motion, the Face of Boe's secret better be good ¬_¬

doctor who 5 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu PkmnTrainerJ said…
I quite like it actually. I loved the Judoon and I loved the 'Expelliarmus' bit from the Shakespeare Code, ah hell, loved the whole episode.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu benji said…
Oh I did love the Jidoon, I just didn't think they were great episodes, they felt like filler.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu snoznoodle said…
If someone is looking for the new Doctor Who episodes - go to link it has the whole list of every new Doctor Who episode (season 1, 2 and 3) including the first two of season 3 - for some reason I can't add them in.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu snoznoodle said…
Well I think Gridlock was amazing! Something about it just got me and I had my mouth open in amazement most of the time. The Jidoon were awesome and i loved 'Wait till you read book seven - I cried.' It's doing it for me for sure!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu crewdy said…
Smith and Jones was a great first episode. Compared to series 2x1 at least, which was an aweful opener. Shakespeare Code was a good idea, but they didn't pull it off well enough for me. the whole Harry Potter thing was bland and not needed at all. Gridlock was absolutely fantastic and Ardol O'Hanlen stole the show on his first line. the last few have been very good as well, particularly the second segment of the Dalek 2-parter.

I agree though, the first 2 epidoes are not living up to what we have been seeing recently, though they have to work in to the season in a way to introduce new viewers, as well as introduce Martha and her family.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu