doctor who New Doctor?

snoznoodle posted on Mar 22, 2008 at 03:25AM
I'm getting really confused about whether David Tennant is going to leave Doctor Who OR skipping a year and continuing in 2010.

I wouldn't mind a little clarification. And who is the new Doctor going/rumoured to be? I'm a little behind in my Who news lately.

doctor who 6 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DalekSec said…
Doctor Who will have a full fourth season in 2008 (starts April 5!!!) for which David Tennant is signed on. Then in 2009 they'll have three Bank Holiday specials, to accommodate David Tennant filming Hamlet (which means he's in those as well). Then they're having a full fifth season in 2010, and I don't know whether David will stick around for that.

As for the new Doctor, the rumoured candidates are Robert Carlyle and James Nesbitt. Apparently now everyone thinks it's Carlyle, but he says he hasn't been approached.

Anyway, that's what I've heard.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu movieflower13 said…
lebih dari setahun yang lalu PkmnTrainerJ said…
James Nesbitt would be awesome, Robert Carlyle no.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu snoznoodle said…
that's a good link movieflower13!
Apparently Robert Carlyle is rumoured to be the replacement. I agree, that's not cool.

Martha Jones is joining Torchwood?? I don't actually watch it but I'm bummed she's not staying with the Doctor.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DalekSec said…
James Nesbitt just starred in "Jekyll", and Robert Carlyle is, according to Wikipedia, known for his performances as psychopaths... what are they trying to accomplish here?!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu snoznoodle said…
Robert Carlyle played Hitler once... *eyes widen* I'm not sure why they think he'll be good.

But he'd have to be absolutely amazing if he's going to replace David Tennant. I love him way too much. But that's what I thought about Martha when Rose left so hopefully they'll impress us.