It is no secret the Disney’s Princess franchise is one of the most lucrative for young children today. It is the number one girls’ toy brand in the US and made profits of $4 billion in worldwide sales. Therefore, these characters are going to be role model for countless girls across the world. I want to look at what lessons children can take from these characters and stories that will be positive and why each of these characters can be a positive role model to girls- and boys, for that matter- of any age.
Snow White Snow White has incredible emotional strength. She is able to handle everything...
This is a daftar of the ranking of the most girly and feminime disney princesses. Clothing, hair, accessories, personality affects
11. Merida Obviously, she is the less girly princess in the line. That curly hair, she doesn't care about her looks either. She isn't the typical "damsel in distress" who only cry waiting for her prince to come. Playing with weapons all day, how can she be the first place in this countdown?
10. Mulan Even though a warrior, she still has some girl points. She stays graceful, but still hold the tough girl trait. She can't be the last in this rank
I had inspiration to write this artikel because of a dream I had a couple years ago. I dreamed there was a map of the world, and points on the map. At the points, is where a disney story took place. For example, in India, was The Jungle Book.
So I wonder, where does each story take place? Well, not everyone knows for sure, but here are some I guess where each takes place. (I'm only doing disney Princesses)
1. Snow White Snow White is really a dark story and takes place in dark times. I believe it takes place in early, middle age time, England. Around the 1400's. I think this because in the...
10. The Prince Nothing much to him, he's in the movie so little, we don't really know anything about him, he's just so boring.
9. Prince Charming There is a bit lebih to this Prince, and the fact that he fights to get Cinderella, makes him lebih attractive than he really is. He's plain and just kinda there. He is lebih active than Prince, he DOES something. But he is just kind of there.
8. Eric Cute, but totally boring. He doesn't DOOO anything! Sure he saves everyone from Ursula, but he kind of just complains all the time about how he can't find the perfect girl and even though Ariel looks...
Hi everyone. So I know there are many other prettiest princesses countdowns, but I haven´t done mine so I decided to go for it. This is based on my opinion and not on picks done here, and for the record I think all of the princesses are very pretty. Also my opinion on this issue changes a lot, but for now these are my puncak, atas most beautiful princesses.
10.Rapunzel I think she is very cute. I cinta her hair (both as a blonde and as a brunette) and her lips. Her smile is also very nice, but her eyes are just a little too big for my taste, the color is nice though. Her head also looks a little big....
This movie is my favorit disney movie. It will always have a special place in my heart. I don't think disney can come up a better movie. Everytime I watch it, it does something to me that no other disney movie does. I don't know how to explain it. It makes me feel all happy inside when it's over. The part when Snow White dies and all the dwarfs and forrest binatang gather at Snow Whites coffin and cry makes me cry everytime. Another reason, it's so special to me is because it's disneys original movie. I absolutely adore all the charecters in the movie. It has my favorit princess (Snow White),...
"Anyways, I obviously felt bad for Aurora but I mean, there are worse things than finding out you're a princess."- dweeb
We all voted and the results are in! I really liked the idea princesslullaby had oleh putting in peoples comments, so I decided to do it too :)
13. Aurora thinks she’ll never see Phillip again. Not long after her romp in woods with a cute boy, Briar Rose discovers that she is Princess Aurora, and betrothed to marry Prince Phillip. She is utterly devastated oleh the news that she will never again see the boy she danced with in the forest. Voters agreed this was sad, but she should get over it…there are worse things in life.