13. Snow White Snow would definitely be higher on my daftar if her curls were lebih defined. I like the idea of her hair styled in a bob with a red bow. Unfortunately, that idea didn't come out too nicely to me.
12. Cinderella Strawberry blonde is my favorit hair color and Cinderella's burnt jeruk, orange hair color is no doubt uniquely gorgeous. Speaking of unique, so are her bangs but I can't say I really like them as they look like plastic to me.
11. Tiana The little strands of curls that hang down are pretty cute. Although it doesn't look like anda can do much with Tiana's hair but tie it...
I'm slightly obsessed with eyes. I cinta drawing them, I cinta looking at them, and when I look at the beauty of a person, princess atau not, the eyes play a big part in their attractiveness. So I decided to make an artikel about my favorit disney Princess eyes. Honestly, they all have gorgeous eyes, so this will be difficult. But, I shall try my hardest. Oh yeah, Anna and Elsa are included.
13. Cinderella Her eyes are a really pretty color. They are an amazing shade of blue, and... well, that's about all I like about them. The shape of them is really weird, and in a lot of shots, they are just...
This is a serious article. Eyebrows frame your face so anda need to have the right pair. I spend way too much time plucking and grooming my eyebrows so yeah, I think eyebrows are very aesthetically important. I noticed the results look a bit like my non-existent prettiest Princess daftar with a few exceptions of course.
13. Mulan They are Asian looking alright, with the shape. I promise I don't have anything against big eyebrows but Mulan's kind of overpower her eyes and they look a bit untamed. They are definitely not bad, just comparing to the others. Shang has nice strong arched eyebrows though....
I was looking through my artikel and realised I didn't have an artikel in which I examined Ariel in depth. I decided to amend that oleh menulis about a subject it's fun to think about - Ariel's berwarna merah muda, merah muda dress.
Most fan can agree (I think) that the dress looks quite bad on Ariel. There are several reasons for this: the sleeves are ridiculously puffy and makes her arms look misshapen and the shaping of the rok looks... Odd. I just think it's too puffy and big in general.
Another populer reason for the dress looking odd is that a red hair/pink dress combo doesn't work:
Third artikel in three days? I have a life..heh...heh..ANYWAYS, I've heard multiple times people calling Elsa complex, but they usually don't give an argument to back that up, so I decided to write this! I've also heard a lot of complaints from Frozen haters asking how Elsa is so complex, so I'm menulis this for that as well. Anyway let's get started! I hope anda enjoy! :)
Characteristics of a Complex Character (gotten online):
1. He atau she undergoes an important change as the plot unfolds.
2. The changes he atau she experiences occur because of his atau her actions atau experiences in the story.