putri disney disney Princess Crossover Couples and Friendships (WARNING!! yaoi + yuri included)

princesslullaby posted on Jan 13, 2011 at 02:36AM
When I made picks about disney crossover couples (at least the yaoi/yuri ones), I got reamed out, so I wanted to start a seperate forum about it. I thought it would be an ideal place to discuss our favorite crossover couples, whether straight or not, so we could talk about the yaoi/yuri ones as well without offending anyone.
What are you guys' favorite crossover couples and why?
Do you have any stories of how their romance would come about, how they would meet, etc.
for anyone who doesn't know, yaoi= gay, yuri= les)

For couples:
Recently I like the idea of Tiana / Meg.
I also think Mulan/ Hercules is a really good match.
I also like the idea of Ariel/Aladdin.

Friends:
Jasmine and Ariel, fairly obvious.
I can also see Tiana and Belle.
What else?
 When I made picks about disney crossover couples (at least the yaoi/yuri ones), I got reamed out, so
last edited on Jan 13, 2011 at 02:39AM

putri disney 36 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu fhghu said…
big smile
My favorite crossover couples are BellexEric and ArielxAladdin. :D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu princesslullaby said…
laugh
I can see Belle x Eric, though honestly I can see Eric with anyone ^_^
Ariel/Aladdin is just a really good match, better than Jasmine/Aladdin imo
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sunnyson said…
Well I think Aurora and prince charming would work pretty well obviously. I also like the idea of Jasmine and Eric.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DreamyGal said…
smile
Funny, but I never really thought about the whole crossover thing...but I'm interested!
As far as couples go, I'd like to see Belle and John Smith hook up. Both want an adventure, and we know that they both like people who are different; Belle liked the Beast who was definitely an odd one, and John was attracted to Pocahontas who was a different race and his " enemy". I think they would really hit it off.

Now friends; I think Cinderella and Jasmine could be good friends, because of the whole " opposites attract" thing. I'm a lot like Cinderella (sweet, shy, passive, and sarcastic), and my best friend is like Jasmine (bold, outspoken, sassy, and adventurous)...we are like night and day, but we just fit. Anyways, I think it would like that for Cinderella and Jasmine!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu firegirl1515 said…
I like ArielxTarzan and TianaxMiguel, and have recently been liking AladdinxRapunzel (I made a pic of them, but it's a spoiler: link)

As for friendship, I am in LOVE with the idea that Ariel, Belle, Rapunzel, and Jasmine would all be friends (with Belle and Jasmine being the two the often butt heads). Somebody's even doing a fanart comic based of that idea: link
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ppgbelle4 said…
Ariel/Aladdin
Jas/Esme
Eric/Naveen
Tarzan/Ariel

I also love Mulan/Hercules too.
@firegirl1515- how do you cut the lines around aladdin so they're so smooth?
^^Well, the background was mostly red for that pic, so on pixlr I used the selector, deleted the red, made everything left besides Aladdin white, selected the white, inverted the selection, and copied.

Oh, and I also merged the layers and blurred Aladdin's edges.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu VGfan30 said…
Couples:
ArielxJim
AuroraxRapunzel

Friends:
Cinderella/Aurora/Belle
Ariel/Rapunzel
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sumerjoy11 said…
big smile
I luv makin crossover manips. I have crap loads of them on the Disney crossover spot and on Deviantart. My fav DP crossovers? I like Jim HawkinsxAriel and TarzanxPocahontas. Oh and also EricxOdette. As for Yuri and Yaoi, I dont really have any favorites but I do support them. I havent really been able to see lots of Disney crossover pics yet from other users.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu disneyfan500 said…
Cross over couples I like AladdinxRapunzel and EricXTiana

Best friends I am really liking the idea of Cinderella, Belle, and Aurora.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lepetitsouris said…
Jim x Ariel
Eric x Naveen
Naveen x Jane

... Straggy would be interested in this forum xD
NaveenxJane . . . hmmm . . . hmmmmmmmmm . . . I like it!

EDIT: Oops! I forgot to mention HerculesxJane. I like that too ^-^
lebih dari setahun yang lalu FullMoonFever said…
AuroraXJohn Smith
CinderellaXEric

Friends:
Cinderella, Aurora and Belle
but Tarzan x Jane isn't a crossover
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cuteasprincie said…
Aladdin x Ariel
Eric x Jas
lebih dari setahun yang lalu bocka said…
I made four crossovers - link http://www.fanpop.com/spots/disney-crossso­­ve­r­/­im­­age­­s/­1­4­..­­.ot­­o
link and link
and I see most of you want Aladdin and Ariel to be couple, so I will do that too. You can find this at deviantart too, my name on deviantart is princess-of-disney
@princesslullaby: xP I meant Hercules . . . why did I say Tarzan? *facepalm*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pretty_angel92 said…
yay, i love crossover couples. sometimes, i even like them more than the cannon couples

so, we have to choose our favorite crossover couples, only with the official princesses and princes?

my favorites:
eric and anastasia
eric and esmeralda
eric and odette
the beast and tiana
the beast and giselle(sounds weird at first but they look really cute together) link

aladdin and esmeralda
aladdin and mulan
aladdin and rapunzel
naveen and jasmine
tulio and jasmine
garrett and aurora
tarzan and pocahontas
proteus and belle
jonh smith and ariel
jonh smith and jane
phoebus and belle
dimitri and tiana
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Straggy said…
I have my OTPs, sure. Very few of them involve DPs though.

There's Flysmeralda. {Flynn and Esme}
They'd get on like a house on fire. I've made videos with them, if you wanna see:
link
link
They'd totally work like that. They'd help each other out and even though Flynn is pretty tough, Esme's tough too. Their personalities go together so beautifully - they're both so witty and would just crack sarcastic jokes together. Plus, they're both super sexy.

Frollo/Gothel is total OTP.
link
They'd be at Kidnappers Anonymous together and Frollo'd be all "I'm Frollo, and I'm a kidnapper. I took a deformed child at birth and kept them in the bell tower of Notre Dame." and then "I'm Gothel, and I'm a kidnapper. I took a magical child at birth and kept them in a large tower in the forest." and their eyes would meet with cute little lovehearts pumping in the irises.

Kuzco/Charlotte
{haven't vidded them in forever, will spare you the fail}
They're both so spoilt, and I reckon Lottie would have made him less of a jerk before he even became a llama. He'd think she was fun and cute, they'd dance in the corridors together and burst through doors in interesting manners and hug their worldly possessions whilst crying "I WANT, I WANT!"... And of course, Lottie would totally be all "Prince? Who needs a prince when you have an EMPEROR?"

Pretty much all my other OTPs like Helmar {Omar/Helga}, Omar/Meg {Omar's hot enough to be in more than one} and Hollin {Clopin/Holli} don't involve DPs.

I never really make friendships {and I have to have vidded a couple before I call them OTP} because like there's not enough sex.
 I have my OTPs, sure. Very few of them involve DPs though. There's Flysmeralda. {Flynn and Esme}
lebih dari setahun yang lalu percyandpotter said…
My favorite crossover couple isn't DP, although I do like Flynnsmeralda. It's Jendy- Jim Hawkins and Wendy. I don't know why I think they'd work, I just do. Kuzlotte sounds like the total OTP, though.

*edit*

OMG THAT COMIC STRIP IS THE BEST THING SINCE OXYGEN.
WENDY IS NOT WORTHY D=

@Straggy: ROTFLMAO
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Gleek4ever said…
angelic
@Straggy: i love all of yours!!!! they really seem like they would go great together.

i personally like Aurora and John Smith
and Aurora and the Beast
@firegirl: WHUT YOU LAUGHING AT?
also, go on msn.
^^Kidnappers Anonymous xDDD

And I can't, I have math homework and a completely BS global history essay that's not even being checked to write ><
^ FFFFF BUT THE WHOLE INTERNET IS DEAD. I'm about to die of boredom.
^^You found Batman & Robin, right? GO WATCH IT.

Unfortunately, I cannot make any more comments on the subject or I will learn what my insides look like O_o
laugh
FIREGIRL1515 IS RIGHT, WENDY ISNT WORTHY

There's a big Aurora x John Smith following, can I ask why?

Also, obviously I'm a huge fan of Eric x Naveen, basically because I think Eric could match with literally ANYONE (seriously. anyone. can you think of one bad match for Eric) but mostly because it's just plain hot.
mmmm...shirtless rolling around under the covers....:D
But...what do you guys think of Tiana x Meg??? OOOH! I also like Miguel (not disney, I know) x Tiana, and Shang x Phoebus
@firegirl: I have it on VHS for when I wanna watch it, kthx. And it's midnight, I'd have to put my headphones on and like because my speakers are up there and I'm down here, I have to lean forward. HURTS MY NECK. </3
*gasp* SIT OVER THERE. FFFFFF.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu percyandpotter said…
^^Well, then maybe sleep is a good idea.
^ I can't, I'm waiting for The Evil Dead 2 to convert.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CuteDiana said…
Okay, Eric and Belle ? no no no NO
i just can't see it.
Eric and ........ ummmm, ok no Eric, there's no one for him but Ariel, and ... well ... Aladdin, they would be a very HOT couple *YUM*

Ariel and Jasmine for sure best friends.

Aurora and Prince Charming i can see it, they both love to dance, and both *whisperer* "boring".

Ariel and Aladdin i can totally see it, they both -for me- has the image of CUTE, and both kinda childish.

Tiana and Belle best friends,

no match for Cindy, i feel that she's flawless and there's no
prince good enough for her, just my feeling.

Tiana x Meg ? um could be.

even if Punz look a lot like Ariel but i can't see her with Eric, besides, they are at the same age 18, i'd like to see age difference between the couple.

i think Poca would kill Naveen if they met =_=

Jasmine and Naveen, could be

that's it for now =D
^^Where does it ever say Eric is 18?
^i've read about in so many websites, even here in fan pop, first i was doubting that he is 18 since it wasn't mentioned then i said what the heck maybe it was in the book or something !
^^But Eric isn't like the prince in the book . . .
^i know that's why i was surprised that a lot of webs say that he is, and the quizzes here too so ....dunno