putri disney Getting to know You- disney Princess Style

princesslullaby posted on Aug 19, 2009 at 05:02AM
You look most like?
You talk most like?
You dress most like?
Your personality is most like?
Favorite Princess?
Least favorite Princess?
I am obsessed with the disney princesses because?

The Next Person to answer this, add one more question for everyone to answer, and so forth!!!

putri disney 74 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 74

lebih dari setahun yang lalu princesslullaby said…
You look most like? A Brunette Ariel
You talk most like? Probably Jasmine
You dress most like? Oh...none of them really.
Your personality is most like? A mix between Ariel & Jasmine. I have Ariel's childish, goofy personality, with Jasmine's attitude & temper.
Favorite Princess? ARIEL <3333
Least favorite Princess? Tiana.
I am obsessed with the disney princesses because? They provide an escape from real life and they're like my own little world.

My Question: What is your favorite disney princess song?
Mine is Part of Your World
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
ps. Even if you have already filled out the survey if someone new adds a question you may still answer it!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sandysilva said…
cake
You look most like? Belle

You talk most like? Jasmine & Belle

You dress most like? Snow White & Ariel/Jasmine. I LOVE to wear dresses and when I'm cleaning I wear scrubs. When I work out I wear a sports bra and some shorts.

Your personality is most like? Cinderella, because I try to be nice to everyone even if they are unpleasant; they probably had a bad day!

Favorite Princess? BELLE

Least favorite Princess? Cinderella

I am obsessed with the Disney princesses because? They are freaking AWESOME, hope that answers the question :)

What is your favorite Disney Princess song? A Whole new world (Aladdin)

MY QUESTION: What is your favorite Disney Princess/outfit? Jasmine's red outfit
lebih dari setahun yang lalu courtney7488 said…
You look most like? Cinderella

You talk most like? I guess either Belle or Jasmine

You dress most like? none

Your personality is most like? hmmmm.... probably a combination of Belle and Cinderella.

Favorite Princess? Belle

Least favorite Princess? Aurora

I am obsessed with the Disney princesses because? They're so much fun to talk about!

What is your favorite Disney Princess song? At the moment, it's "Colors of the Wind."

What is your favorite Disney Princess/outfit? Cinderella's ball gown

MY QUESTION: Who is your favorite couple? Mine would have to be Pocahontas and John Smith.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu disney_prince said…
You look most like?
Seeing as I'm a guy I don't really look like any of them, but I have brown wavy hair and big brown eyes like Belle, she is also european, so am I.

You talk most like?
Once again, difficult to answer because I'm a guy, but...I suppose it would be the one with the deepest voice so probably Pocahontas... maybe Mulan?

You dress most like?
Around the house, kinda like Jasmine or Aladdin, I wear big baggy trousors around the house and a t-shirt of somekind. When I go out I wear jumpers and fitted trousers, which doesn't really relate to any of the princesses... maybe Mulan?

After doing many of the quizzes, as a whole it said I was like Belle, which I sort of agree with, but personally I think I am alot like Jasmine, a little big brattish with a bit too much attitude, especially towards parents and responsibilities. But then again I think I have a youthfull, fun pressence simular to that of Ariel's, and a essence of being a push over like Cinderella...hmmm but as a whole i'm going to say Jasmine.

Favorite Princess?
Belle, even though she is the common princess to have as your favorite I still love her to bits.

Least favorite Princess?
Aurora, I love the film Sleeping Beauty and I also like the character of Aurora, just not as much as the other 7 princesses.

I fell in love with disney again as a whole about 2 years ago after being heart broken and ever since I have been a fanatic! Especially of the 8 Princesses and their movies.

What is your favorite Disney Princess song?
Part of Your World (Reprise) or Belle (Reprise)

What is your favorite Disney Princess outfit?
Ariel's pink gown, followed by Cinderella's white gown.
Then Belle's gown and Pocahontas' regular outfit.

Who is your favorite couple?
Ariel and Eric.

MY QUESTION: Which Disney Prince is your favorite?
Probably Aladdin, followed by The Prince, then Eric.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LisaForde said…
big smile
You look most like: Belle because im a hopless romantic?

You talk most like: Ah Belle again duh

You dress most like: Well I like to dress whatever I feel comfy in

Your personailty is most like: Well im a hopless romantic, very decent, I love watching fairytales so yeah again Belle

Fav Princess: Oh god I have so many ah lets see Giselle, Ariel, Belle,Jasmine,Cinderella, Pocahuntas.

Least fav princess: Ah Auroua

I am obsessed with the disney princess because: HAPPY ENDINGS AND PERFECT PRINCES. But if you really wanna know what film im obsessed about gotta be TLM, or Enchanted.

What is your fav disney princess song:
Thats how you know (Enchanted), Part of your world(TLM),A whole new world(aladdin), Ever Ever After/So Close(enchanted)

What is your fav disney princess outfit:
I love Belle's yellow dress and Giselle's purple dress.

Who is your fav couple:
Either Ariel & Eric, Giselle & Robert or Belle and Adam or Jasmine and Aladdin

Which Disney prince is your fav?

Ah oh Prince Eric from TLM so handsome or Aladdin or Adam from Beauty and the Beast ............so cute.

MY QUESTION:Do you like the film Enchanted and if yes who is your fav charcther and fav scene from the movie?

Well for me yes and my fav charcther Giselle and fav scene I love the 2D aniamtion used and of course the ball scene. Very good film indeed

anda look most like: Belle because im a hopless romantic? anda talk most like: Ah Belle again duh
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kateliness2 said…
You look most like? Probably Cinderella - Darkish blonde hair, blue eyes, around 5'6", fair skin

You talk most like? As far as what I say... hmmm probably Belle. As far as what I sound like, probably Jasmine.

You dress most like? I like Belle's sense of style best, but I don't think I really dress like any of them :P

Your personality is most like? Cinderella's or Belle's... that's who I usually get on quizzes... the occasional Snow White

Favorite Princess? Belle

Least favorite Princess? Jasmine - still love her though

I am obsessed with the disney princesses because? Unsure... the movies make me feel indescribably happy, and I forget about my troubles, at least for a little while. Plus I love the music :)

What is your favorite disney princess song? Ooooh. Toughie. I probably love "Colors of the Wind" and "Part of Your World" best.

What is your favorite Disney Princess outfit? Cinderella's gown or maybe Belle's gown.

Who is your favorite couple? Belle and Beast - favorite way of falling in love - I adore that they were friends first.

Which Disney Prince is your favorite? Probably Prince Phillip - he's definitely the most fine, in my opinion ;) I also really like the Beast/Adam and Eric.

Do you like the film Enchanted and if yes who is your favorite character and what is your favorite scene from the movie? I do like Enchanted - I think it's a really cute movie. My favorite character is probably Prince Edward or Queen Narissa. My favorite scene... not really a scene, but the very end when it shows everyone's unusual, but awesome 'happily ever afters.' :D

My question: Is there a princess you wish you were more like?

I wish I were more like Pocahontas. I love her, but I'm not really like her. I do things to please people instead of trying to follow my own path.
Do you like the film Enchanted and if yes who is your fav charcther and fav scene from the movie?
Yes, I do like the film Enchanted.
My favorite character was probably Edward or Giselle, I loved their cartoon forms (more so than their live-action forms to be honest)
My favorite scene in the movie was the first scene, when Giselle was in animated form and was making a statue of her dream prince.

Is there a princess you wish you were more like?
Possibly Mulan, she displayed such courage, I wish I was that couragous. I would also like to look on the brighter side more so.. like Snow White and I also wish I was abit more like Pocahontas aswell. But generally I am saying Mulan.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu courtney7488 said…
Just answering the questions that have been added:

Which Disney Prince is your favorite?
Eric is my favorite, followed by the Beast.

Do you like the film Enchanted and if yes who is your fav charcther and fav scene from the movie?
Yes, I liked it a lot. My favorite character is Edward. I think my favorite scene is the first scene (with animated Giselle singing "True Love's Kiss").

Mulan because she's so bold, daring, and courageous. I'd also like to be a bit more like Pocahontas- I love how free-spirited she is, and I wish I was more like that.
(answering questions that were added)
What is your favorite Disney Princess/outfit?
Ariel's sparkly purple dress when she comes out of the water

Probably Snow White, with her constant good attitude.

Yes, Giselle, When she sings "That's How You Know"

Hottest is Eric, but best personality is John Smith. love him.

Pocahontas & John, but a couple that stays together is Ariel and Eric

lebih dari setahun yang lalu LisaForde said…
Oh I liked Enchanted too in cartoon form but it gets even better in live action yet kinda silly I know but hey I love the ballroom scene so godamn much ohhhhhhhhhh I loved it and That's how you know I could sing that all day long. Oh yeah princess I wish I was like Giselle cause I can fall in love with Dempsey lol and sing all day and be happy and fall in love with the perfect man .
 Oh I liked enchanted too in cartoon form but it gets even better in live action yet kinda silly I kn
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sandysilva said…
laugh
Answering questions that have been added
Who is your favorite couple?Aurora and Philip or Belle and Beast
Which Disney Prince is your favorite? Philip
Do you like the film Enchanted and if yes who is your fav character and fav scene from the movie? Yes, I liked Enchanted and my favorite character is Giselle and my favorite scene from that movie is when she/Giselle talks to some homeless man and he steals her tiara and she says, "You're not a very nice old man!" I just think that part is SO funny.
Is there a princess you wish you were more like? Hmmmm I guess I would want to be more like Pocahontas because I just love how brave she is. You wouldn't see me standing next to a bear let alone pick up its CUB!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Cara09 said…
You look most like? Thats hard, Probably Belle with Blue Eyes and curlier hair

You talk most like? Belle, or Meg, If you consider her a princess, I am very sarcastic

You dress most like? Um... none of them, i like Jasmine's outfits, along with Belle's

Your personality is most like? Again Belle and Meg, Sarcastic, Bookish, not so into guys who think they are God's gift to the world

Favorite Princess? Pocahontas

Least favorite Princess? Cinderella

I am obsessed with the disney princesses because? They are just amazing, you can forget the real world and believe in love and magic for a short time and the music is beautiful

What is your favorite disney princess song? Colors of the Wind

What is your favorite Disney Princess outfit? Belle- Yellow dress

Who is your favorite couple? I am a big fan of Belle and the Beast

Which Disney Prince is your favorite? Prince Philip

Do you like the film Enchanted and if yes who is your favorite character and what is your favorite scene from the movie?
Yes, i liked it. I especially like the Prince, he was funny. My favorite scene had to be when the prince attacked the bus. Great moment.

Is there a princess you wish you were more like? I wish i could be more forgiving and kind like Cinderella.

My Question: What Princess would you most like to spend a day with and why?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Wrighe22 said…
Getting to know You- Disney Princess Style

You talk most like? Belle & Snow White

You dress most like? None of them, but I love their choices

Your personality is most like? Mix of a few, Belle the way she thinks, Snow White the way she approaches people, and Aurora when she dreams.

Favorite Princess? Ariel, Or Belle it’s tough.
I loved them both when I was little especially Belle. But now it’s tough.

Least favorite Princess? Aurora Or Cinderella but I still like all of them.

I am obsessed with the disney princesses because? I adore Disney and the Princesses and it will never get old. I like how they capture my imagination.

What is your favorite disney princess song?
A Whole New World

What is your favorite Disney Princess outfit? When Ariel is out with Eric I love her beautiful fun, day dress with the big blue ribbon in her hair.

Tough. Eric and Ariel but also Belle and Beast

Eric Or Beast

Do you like the film Enchanted and if yes who is your favorite character and what is your favorite scene from the movie? Yes, very cute movie. Pip is Awesome! I love two scenes. The funny receptionist at Robert’s Job (Jodi Benson!) And When Edward and Nancy go back to Andalasia. I hope that’s how it’s spelled lol >.<

Ariel! Her voice and her fun Adventures, rebellious and confident too.

What Princess would you most like to spend a day with and why?
Ariel, shes fun and really sweet

My Question: Who’s your favorite Animal companion? (I love Flounder)
Which princess would you most like to spend a day with and why?
I would love to spend a day with Pocahontas, running through the forests and such, that would be pretty fun. If not Pocahontas I think I would choose Cinderella just to wonder around the beautiful palace or Ariel because I imagine that she would be a lot of fun.

Who's is your favorite Animal companion?
My favorite is going to have to be Flounder, plus he reminds me of my best friend. I also like Crickee, Jaq and Aurora's general forest animals.

*MY NEW QUESTION*
Which princess home is your favorite?
This is quite a hard question for me, I think that my favorite is Cinderella and Charming's palace. I also LOVE Eric's, Beast's and Snow White's original palaces. Aswell as Aurora's cottage in the glen.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Wrighe22 said…
That is tough. Beasts Beautiful Castle, Eric's Castle by the beach, and Snow Whites Cottage.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TigerRanma said…

You look most like? I have a long face like Aurora

You talk most like? I don't think I talk like any of them. Maybe the closest one is Jasmine.

You dress most like? None of them. They don't wear regular shirts and jeans.

Your personality is most like? I have a temper like Jasmine. Though I am kind of a pushover like Cinderella. I am currently confused/lost on what path I should take like Pocahontas.

Favorite Princess? Belle and Jasmine

Least favorite Princess? *shrugs*

I am obsessed with the disney princesses because? I grew up with them and it's something I share with my niece.

What is your favorite disney princess song? Uhhh... Maybe Colors of the Wind or Reflection

What is your favorite Disney Princess outfit? I like the outfits they make Jasmine wear on the merchandise. They make her look so pretty. I like Belle's yellow dress and Ariel's sparkly dress.

Aladdin and Jasmine or Naveen and Tiana

Aladdin

Do you like the film Enchanted and if yes who is your favorite character and what is your favorite scene from the movie? Um, I dunno. I've only seen it once when it came out. I'm going to say Prince Edward because he was silly.

I currently wish I was more like Tiana but fun like Ariel.

Maybe Ariel

My Question: Who’s your favorite Animal companion? Rajah because my favorite animal is a tiger. Otherwise, a pegasus.

Beast's castle
My Favorite animal companion...hmmm, this is a toughy. I like Belle's objects but that's not a choice. My favorite animal companion is probably either Rajah or Mushu.

Favorite Princess Home?

Actually, I like Mulan's. I think her backyard is gorgeous. In terms of castle's, i like Eric's.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu livelydebate said…

You look most like? Ariel.

You talk most like? None.

You dress most like? None.

Your personality is most like? Probably Jasmine.
F
avorite Princess? Belle!

Least favorite Princess? Aurora. I find her really dull. And I hate pink.

I am obsessed with the disney princesses because? It's just something I grew up with. I love the innocence of Disney.

What is your favorite disney princess song? Colors of the wind and Belle reprise.

What is your favorite Disney Princess outfit? Belle's but I may be biased. But I love the Snow White merchandise. So adorable.

Pocohontas and John Smith. Belle and Beast.

Does John Smith count?

Do you like the film Enchanted and if yes who is your favorite character and what is your favorite scene from the movie? Yes! I love it. My favorite character is Mcdreamy, who else? My favorite scene is when they dance to 'so close'. So good.

Probably Tiana. I need to work harder.

Belle because I love her. And Ariel.

Who’s your favorite Animal companion? Ray. So sad.

Beast's castle. I've always loved it.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu alafastanzio said…

You look most like?:
Well I'm with Disney_Prince on this one. I'm a guy too. I have brown hair with green eyes. So I guess I'm closest to looking like Belle.

You talk most like?:
Belle i guess. She's rather straight forward with her speaking voice. Not softened like Aurora's or deepened like Jasmine's.

You dress most like?:
I'll answer this as if I were theoretically a drag queen. I think my style would gear more towards Aurora's peasant wear.

Your personality is most like?:
Again, probably more like Belle. I was raised in the countryside so I had an active imagination.

Favorite Princess?:
Aurora. I know she's one of the least engaging princesses but somehow I still have an affinity toward her. She reaks of an elegance that I emulate.

Least favorite Princess?:
um...I'm most indifferent toward Snow White but I think Jasmine is the princess I'd get along with the least.

I am obsessed with the disney princesses because?:
Obsessed?! I'm NOT obsessed! I just happened to check out this site every 2 hours.

What is your favorite disney princess song?:
Part of that World. Brilliant lyrics and an amazing build up.

What is your favorite Disney Princess outfit?:
I would have to either say Aurora's peasant wear but definately Cinderella's sparkly ball gown.

Who is your favorite couple?:
Aurora and Philip. Gorgeous couple. Admittedly not the most developed romantic couple but still gorgeous.

Phillip. ...that hair.

Do you like the film Enchanted and if yes who is your favorite character and what is your favorite scene from the movie?:
I enjoyed it. I liked Prince Edward. And I particularly enjoyed the "How does She Know" musical sequence.

Is there a princess you wish you were more like?:
I wish I was more angelically good and selfless like Cinderella.

What Princess would you most like to spend a day with and why?:
I guess it would have to be Ariel, espically if I were a merperson.

Who’s your favorite Animal companion?:
Cinderella's bluebird couple that would wake me up in the morning.

Which princess home is your favorite?:
Beast's Castle. It looks the warm.

[MY QUESTION] What is your earliest memory of a Disney Princess film?:
I must have been 3 when I went and saw the Little Mermaid in the theatre with my cousin. I had a lot of fantasies about being a merBOY as a child....ok I still do.

What is your earliest memory of a Disney Princess film?
I saw the movie Snow White and the Seven Dwarves in theaters when I was 4 years old. It was my first time going to a movie theater and I had gone to the El Capitan on Hollywood Blvd.

The little face carvings on the stone ceiling freaked me out. And then the movie itself. The speakers were very loud and the scary forest and the witch, literally covering my eyes when the queen was transforming into the witch.

I was screaming my head out throughout the entire movie, crying. When the prince woke Snow White up and the dwarves were cheering, I was finally quiet. When I saw this movie on home video, I watched it like nothing. Because "I like the small TV, I don't like the big TV", I told my parents.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ppv said…
You look most like?:
I guess I'm closest to looking like Cinderella, but I'm not sure.

You talk most like?:
Belle, or maybe... no, only Belle...

You dress most like?:

Belle, for sure. I mean maybe I'm not totally like her, but out of all princesses it's definitely Belle.

Favorite Princess?:
Belle. Closely followed by Aurora and Cinderella.

Ariel, no doubt.

Well, I love these Disney cartoons, almost all princesses are nice and romantic, so I love them.

Belle's songs.

Belle's pink gown.

Belle with Adam. As well as Aurora and Philip.

Phillip. Then the Beast.

Do you like the film Enchanted and if yes who is your favorite character and what is your favorite scene from the movie?:
I like it. My favourite character is Robert, and I love their dancing while So Close is playing.

Maybe Cinderella.

Belle, she's the most interesting person for me.

probably mice in Cinderella. Gus, Perla etc.

Cinderella's home, I mean her and her relatives. It's so nice.

What is your earliest memory of a Disney Princess film?:
Beauty and the Beast. I saw it when I was abroad, so it was a double enjoyment.

My question: Who is your least favourite Prince?
Mine is Eric and then John.
omgsh, ppv, those are my two favorites!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Asvini said…
sunny
You look most like?:
Not much like any. Maybe closest to Belle.

You talk most like?:
I don't talk a lot like any, but probably most like Belle.

You dress most like?:
Aurora. I love the style of dresses she wears, with fitted tops and flowy but not poofy skirts.

I have some traits in common with a few of them, but most with Mulan, Belle and Ariel.

Favorite Princess?:
Of the franchise 'princesses', definitely Mulan, of the ones who are officially princesses, Ariel.

Snow White. I don't dislike her, she's just at the bottom of my list.

Partly nostalgia, partly because the movies are just sweet and entertaining with catchy songs.

Changes all the time. Currently once upon a dream

Aurora's peasant dress

Tiana and Naveen

Naveen and Phillip

Yeah. favourite character: Prince Edward, favourite scene: Prince Edward 'slaying' the bus.

Mulan's quick thinking would be nice. Or some of Aurora's grace and elegance

Mulan, I think we'd get along, and she could teach me some fight moves ;)
Of the official princesses Ariel. She just seems a lot of fun, and even doing mundane things would see fun with her, since everything in our world is new and magical to her.

I have a soft spot for Sebastian, he makes me laugh.

Belle&Beasts after the spell was reversed. It had a gorgeous ballroom and that great library. I also think Giselle's little cartoon tree-cottage is adorable.

My whole family being sick to death of the little mermaid because I just wouldn't stop watching it. Insisting on going to the local pool so I could play mermaid.

Who is your least favourite Prince?
The prince from Cinderella. We don't really see enough of him to get attached. I almost said the prince from Snow White, but he's just a little better because him sneaking up behind her and scaring the bejeesus out of her singing makes me laugh.

My question: favourite Disney Princess villain?
Mine would be Maleficent. 16 years trying to kill someone because she wasn't invited to a party. She's such an epic overreactor, I love her.
princesslullaby, sorry! :(

favourite Disney Princess villain?
Lady Tremaine, she's unique villain, she's evil without magic...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Mongoose09 said…
smile
Sorry if I'm not doing this right, I think I am.

You look most like?:
Mostly Jasmine I think. Maybe a mix of Pocahontas and Belle.

You talk most like?:
Umm none of them really. They all have American accents and I have an British accent. I'd say probably Aurora maybe.

You dress most like?:
Hmm I'd say I dress the most like.. yeah.. none of them.

I'd say my personality is most like a mixture between Belle's and Cinderella's. I want something more than this 'provincial life' and never give up hope. Or try not to anyway.

Favorite Princess?:
It was always Belle and then recently it changed to Cinderella. But more recently it's changed to Jasmine. So yeah my favourite is Jasmine, then Cinderella, then Belle.

Umm it used to always be Snow White.. but now it's Aurora. She's okay but I don't have much of an opinion on her seeing as all she really does is sing & sleep.

It just brings back memories really. I'm obssessed with anything Disney.. well the classics anyway haha

My favourite Disney Princess song is I'll Make A Man Out Of You from Mulan. Epic song.

Cinderella's pink dress. I do like her ballgown dress aswell, but I think her pink dress doesn't get much credit and I think that it makes her look really sweet. I feel that the ballgown dress is her pretending to be something she's not.

Aladdin and Jasmine.

Phillip and Aladdin

Yeah I do actually. Hmm my favourite character is Prince Edward hes so funny. I don't really have a favourite scene, but I like the "Thats How You Know" sequence :)

I wish I was more like Mulan because I'm not that headstrong.

Belle, because I think we'd have the most in common.

I love loads! This questions always so hard and my opinion always changes. I like Flounder from The Little Mermaid and Meeko/Flit from Pocahontas right now.

Hmm I really like Jasmine's. I also like Cinderella's normal house (NOT the palace!) the house that her stepmothers own. Its lovely!

Umm I dont know. I remember that I used to always skip the Prologue in Beauty and the Beast(where it shows the waterfall and where the enchantress turns the man into a beast) but now I love it!

The Prince from Snow White. Sorry but he freaks me out, he looks like a girl!

Favourite Disney Princess villain?
Hmm I think Lady Tremaine from Cinderella. No one really likes her but I love her! Shes so sinister and evil and doesnt even use any magic spells or anything.. she just hurts people (Cinderella) emotionally, which portrays what happens in real life. I mean, you wouldnt see someone in real life turning into a dragon would you? Well.. you might. I dunno lol. But I do like Malificent.

My question:
Which Princess do you think is the most beautiful?
favorite disney villain??

Has always been Ursula. She's fun!

Least Favorite Prince?
The prince from Cinderella, Prince Charming. He doesn't have any qualities and has the least amount of personality. At least the Prince from Snow White sings.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu alafastanzio said…
Least favorite prince?:
I would have to go with Snow White's prince. He creeps the beejeebus out of me for some reason.

Favorite Disney Villain?:
ooh I'm definately gonna say it's a tie between Maleficent and Lady Tramaine. They both are so elegant even when they lose their cool unlike Ursula or Hook. Maleficent is just so powerful and is just driven by sheer spite. Lady Tremain is almost scarier because she had no powers but still tried to squeeze every last drop of happiness from Cinderella.
Mongoose09, I totally agree with you about Lady Tremaine!!!

Aurora, closely followed by Belle, but right now I think Aurora is more beautiful for me than Belle.
Which princess do I think is the most beautiful?

For some reason even I don't know, Pocahontas.
I never thought about it. Maybe Malificent. I don't know. I think I'd only pick Dr. Facilier because Keith David makes his voice. <3

I can't pick between Belle or Jasmine.
Singing along to the "Cinderelly" song from Cinderella, while the mice are making her dress. This song, is THE song of my early childhood.
Each of my close relatives have a Disney film and a memory to go with it in my mind. :)

John Smith because he just annoys me or Prince Charming because he's a spoilt brat.

Gaston

I hate to be so conventional but I do think Aurora is the most beautiful.

*MY QUESTION*
Which princess film have you seen the most often?
I'm not 100% sure but I think its Beauty and the Beast.
big smile
hmmm...don't remember, actually...Oh, i know, when Chip slides down the cart at the end of belle & the beast's dance, i always love how the cart arm curled.

It's probably the Little Mermaid or Beauty and the Beast, I used to watch those a lot. Now, more recently, Pocahontas
smile
Beauty and the Beast, no doubt.
Uhhh...I'll just say Aladdin.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Mongoose09 said…
- Probably Beauty and the Beast or Cinderella.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DreamyGal said…
smile
You talk most like? Jasmine
You dress most like? Bele
Your personality is most like? Belle
Favorite Princess? Cinderella
Least favorite Princess? Snow White
I am obsessed with the disney princesses because? B/c I love a fairy tale, and happily ever afters...it's hard to find in the real world, so thats why I love disney!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu JonnaSe said…
wink
You look most like? Hmm, A mix between Belle and Cindy

You talk most like? ( What?) ehum, idk: I guess Cinerella ^^

You dress most like? Belle

Your personality is most like? Mostly Belle but all of them ^^

Favorite Princess? Belle by far

Least favorite Princess? Pocahontas

I am obsessed with the disney princesses because? I love fairytales and Musicals, So I love all of their movies ^^

Belle Reprise ^^

Hmm, I love Belles Ball Outfit, and I think Snowwhites outfit is so cute ^^ also Cindys ballroom dress :D

Aladdin and Jasmine

Aladdin ^^

Yes, Giselle and Edward, True Loves Kiss

Ariel, Wished I had her voice ^^

Belle, She would probably be fun to hang with her ^^

Idk, perhaps Flounder

Sleeping Beautys (The Castle)

The When We are Human again song from B&TB

Cindys Prince, he seems stupid (I mean, how about follow with the other guys and look for the Cindirella -.-)

Frollo (Though he is not in a DP movie), so Gaston (He makes me laugh)

Belle, Ariel and Aurora ^^

My Question: Have you ever watched a DP movie in another language (Except English)? I have watched it in Swedish ^^
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lepetitsouris said…
You look most like?
A paler version of Pocahontas, and with smaller lips. Or Mulan with bigger eyes

You talk most like?
Belle

You dress most like? none of them really... but I would wear something resembling Aurora's peasant outfit.

A mix of Belle, Mulan, and Jasmine (they're kinda all different, I know)

Favorite Princess?
Belle definitely! :)

Least favorite Princess?
Pocahontas :/

I'm obsessed with the Disney Princesses because?
I don't actually know, I guess I just never let go of my childhood. :)

Belle Reprise but it's number 3 on my Disney song list.

I really like Aurora's peasant outfit and of course Cinderella's ball gown!

Aladdin and Jasmine. I also like Aurora and Phillip. Then again, I like Beast and Belle too...

Aladdin XD

Do you like the film Enchanted and if yes who is your favorite character and what is your favorite scene from the movie?
It's a cute movie, my favorite character is the chipmunk, and I love the "That's How You Know" scene.

Aurora because she's really graceful and I'm leaning to the "clutz" side. Or Mulan because she's literally the face of awesome. :)

Belle, we have the most in common I think. Or Mulan, she seems fun.

SEBASTIAN! and Mushu XD ... I mean, who wouldn't want a Jamaican crab and a dragon with the voice of eddie murphy?

Ariel's, I would kill to live in Atlantica, although I can't breathe underwater...

Dancing scene with Belle and Beast

Mulan :)

Prince Charming

Maleficent

Aurora

Have you ever watched a DP movie in another language (Except English)?
Yes I have :)

MY Q: What was the first Disney Princess movie you've seen?
MY A: Beauty and the Beast
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Straggy said…
You look most like?
Probably Aurora. I have blonde curly hair, icy blue eyes, pale skin and I'm tall.

You talk most like?
Argh. Probably Aurora again because she's the closest to a British accent.

You dress most like?
Probably Jasmine seeing as I wouldn't be caught dead in a dress/skirt.

Mulan! I'm clumsy and awkward and stuff.

Favorite Princess?
Mulan. <333

Least favorite Princess?
Belle. Ew.

Well, I'm not really obsessed with them if I'm fair. I'm obsessed with Disney, but the only DP stuff that comes anywhere near obsession is Mulan. Oh, and PatF of course. <3 I just hang out here because it's busy.

I'LL MAKE A MAN OUT OF YOU! :'D

Hard choice! Probably Tiana's fabulous lilypad dress. <3

TIANAVEEN!

Naveen. Duh.

Ew, no.

Erm... Maybe Cinderella because she knows how to be nice. Rofl.

MULAN. She'd make me lol.

Who’s your favorite Animal companion?
Mushu. Duh.

Erm. Oh. Probably Cinderella's house, but being a pampered stepsister rather than living in the attic.

Pretending to be Mulan! Rofl.

Probably Mulan. Maybe Pocahontas.

The Prince. Ew.

DOCTOR FACILIER! <333

Pocahontas, that fucking stunning piece of bitch.

No. I've seen Toy Story 2 in German though. It was on when we were in France... On the German channel. Rofl.

What was the first Disney Princess movie you've seen?
Probably Snow White? One of the classics anyway.

My question:
What is your least favourite Disney Princess outfit?

Belle's HIDEOUS yellow ball gown. EW. EW. EW.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu disneygirl said…
You look most like?
Um...I'm not too sure. Although when I was younger I think I looked like Snow White. Short curly hair (though mine was brown and even curlier), pale skin (still have), and well...flat body (still sorta have that).

You talk most like?
Normally I talk randomly and like a crazy person, so I don't think I talk like any of them. Although I can talk in a high squeaky voice if I wanted to, but not the same way Snow does.

You dress most like?
As far as style goes, i'd say a combination of Mulan and Tiana. Mulan usually seems to dress casually, as do I cause I also hate getting dressed up. And even though I don't dress for work or something all the time like Tiana, she still looks like she dresses comfortably.

I have Belle's oddball-ness, imagination, and bookworm...y-ness. But I'm also incredibly passive like Cinderella. And I try to make people happy like Snow White does, only I do it with drawings instead of pies.

Favorite princess?
Belle. Plain and simple.

Least favorite Princess?
Aurora.

What's your favorite Disney Princess song?
Beauty and the Beast. It just puts me in my happy place. ^^

What's your favorite Disney Princess outfit?
I like Belle's ballgown, but I'm also a fan of Ariel's blue dress when she was touring the town with Eric and in the lagoon. Blue looks good on her.

Who's your favorite couple?
Tiana and Naveen. I love their chemistry and how their relationship developed. Plus, opposites attract!

Which Disney prince is your favorite?
NAVEEN!

Do you like Enchanted and if yes who is your favorite character and what is your favorite scene from the movie?
I do like the movie, I watched it for the first time on a movie channel last year and was so excited I had finally watched it. I'd say my favorite character is Pip. Hm...not sure what my favorite scene is though. It's too hard to choose. 0-0

Probably Jasmine. She always speaks her mind and doesn't give a hoot about what people say, or is afraid to stand up for herself. I'd love to have an asset like that.

What princess would you most like to spend a day with and why?
Um...I really don't know. I guess Belle cause she's my favorite and we have a lot in common, or Cinderella cause I think we'd get along, or possibly Ariel just to live under the sea.

Who's your favorite animal companion?
I've always been a fan of Flounder. But I also like Sebastian, he comes with two catchy songs! ^^

I actually like Beast's castle, enchanted or not. Either way I'd still talk to inanimate objects.

What's your earliest memory of a Disney Princess film?
Dang, my memory sucks! I remember my first Disney movie, but it wasn't a princess movie. Um...well I remember having Snow White on VHS and getting scared of it so easily so my mom ended up giving it away cause I was stupid enough to beg her to. And I also vaguely remember having Cinderella on video, my dad recorded it onto a VHS after a Bugs Bunny episode and I would usually fastforward through that and whatever else was on the video to watch it.

Who is your least favorite prince?
Not too sure. I'd think either Prince or Charming...one or the other, I suppose.

Favorite Disney Princess villain?
Right now I really like Dr. Facilier. Not my fault Friend on the Other Side is just so catchy!

Which princess do you think is the most beautiful?
I don't think there's one princess that is the most beautiful. Even though I think some of them are prettier than others, I can't say which one is the most prettiest.

Have you ever watched a DP movie in another language (except English)?
Sadly, no. However, I did listen to some DP songs in Japanese....

Again, because I can't remember that far back I really don't know.

What's your least favorite Disney princess outfit?
Um...not sure I know with this one either. My first choice I guess would be Aurora's peasant outfit because it's just so grey and not very colorful, or most definitely her pink dress which shouldn't even be pink.

My question: What do you think about having a first CGI princess into the lineup?
My answer: I'm not too keen on the idea. I love having the princesses 2D animated and traditionally hand-drawn because that's where it all started and it shouldn't be something replaced with CGI now. But when it comes to Rapunzel, I guess I'd wait for her movie to come out and see it and then decide if I'd want her in the lineup for her personality or something, or if I just plain don't like her there.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AllegroGiocoso said…
You look most like?
Kind of a three-way tie between Cinderella, Aurora, and Belle, but slightly more like Cinderella.

You talk most like?
I think Aurora or Cinderella.

You dress most like?
None really...

I think I'm a hybrid- I have traits of Belle, Cinderella, Snow White, and Aurora I think.

Favorite princess?
Snow White :)

Least favorite Princess?
I don't know... it used to be Tiana, but I'm not sure if its her or Pocahontas now.

What's your favorite Disney Princess song?
A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes

What's your favorite Disney Princess outfit?
Snow White's tricolor outfit, but I also love Cinderella's ballgown, Aurora's color changing dress, and Belle's yellow dress.

Who's your favorite couple?
Three-way tie between Aurora and Phillip, Belle and Beast, and Ariel and Eric.

Which Disney prince is your favorite?
Beast.

Do you like Enchanted and if yes who is your favorite character and what is your favorite scene from the movie?
I sort of like it, I haven't seen it in a while though... my favorite character is Giselle, no idea about favorite scene.

Mulan. I'm much more cowardly than her. Or Jasmine so I can speak my mind a bit more sometimes.

What princess would you most like to spend a day with and why?
Uh... I think I would get along with Cinderella the best... Ariel would be truly unique, and I'd love being with Snow White because she's my favorite... I truly don't know. I'd love to be with any of them!

Who's your favorite animal companion?
Flounder :)

Eric's Castle

What's your earliest memory of a Disney Princess film?
Seeing Beast yell at Belle, Colors of the Wind, and Heigh Ho.

Who is your least favorite prince?
Charming, I guess...

Favorite Disney Princess villain?
Lady Tremaine. She's so sneaky.

Which princess do you think is the most beautiful?
Aurora. She's lovely!

Have you ever watched a DP movie in another language (except English)?
No, but I hear other language songs all the time.

I believe Snow White, but I don't know for sure.

Least favorite outfit?
Ariel's pink outfit... :(

What do you think about having a first CGI princess into the lineup?
I'm not that happy about it... I kind of wish that the lineup would only be for true princesses from Disney Classics... kind of picky, but that's how I feel.

My question: Favorite villain's sidekick?
My answer: Lucifer
lebih dari setahun yang lalu VGfan30 said…
You look most like?
I don't really look like any of them, but I guess Cinderella, since I have blue eyes and blonde hair.

You talk most like?
Maybe Ariel, but I'm not sure.

You dress most like?
I like to be comfortable so I guess Belle.

Mulan at the beginning of her movie with some bits of Aurora, Cinderella and Belle in there too.

Favorite Princess?
Aurora

Least favorite Princess?
Tiana, I do like her though

Because I love the movies and it is so much fun to discuss the princesses in this club. I do have to say that my obbession for the princesses is nothing to some of the other things I've obbessed over.

Once Upon a Dream.

Aurora's peasent dress. It looks so good on her and I love the colors.

Philrora!

Phillip

Eh, it's okay. I guess my favorite character is Pip although my favorite scene is when Nancy and Edward get married.

I want to be able to stand up for myself like Jasmine.

Aurora because I want to find out more about her and I'm sure we would be good friends.

Definitely Mushu.

Aurora's cottage in the woods. I love the design to the house.

Watching Pocahontas in the movie theater, I think.

Sleeping Beauty

Prince Charming. He just didn't do as much as I thought he should of.

Maleficent. She's a spiteful evil bitch, and I love her for it.

Aurora. I can't think of one thing bad to say about her look.

Sadly no, I've only listened to of the songs.

Beauty and the Beast, I believe

That green thing that Tiana wears at the end of the movie.

What do you think about having a first CGI princess into the lineup? I'm not happy about it since I like the classic animation, but I'll give it a chance, if Rupunzel's movie does well.

Favorite villain's sidekick? Diablo, Maleficent's Raven because he's so cool looking and can get the job done.

My Question:
What is your favorite Disney Princess Villain home/hideout?
My Answer:
Mine would be Maleficent's castle. I would love to explore that place.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu madisonsavanna said…
smile
You look most like?
Hmm.. probably a mix of Belle, Tiana, and Mulan. Dark curly hair, doe eyes, and a round face, I also have Belle's skintone.

You talk most like?
Probably Ariel or Belle

You dress most like?
Mulan; sporty and comfortable

I guess Aurora. I'm shy and daydream a lot.

Favorite Princess?
Aurora :)

Least favorite princess?
Tiana, I still like her

I'm not sure, actually. I wouldn't say I'm generally obsessed with the princesses, but just Disney in general. It's very nostalgic:)

Probably A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes

Tiana's sparkly blue dress :)

Pocajohntas

NAVEEN! <3

I guess it's alright. My favorite character is probably EDward and favorite scene is the ballroom scene.

Jasmine. I wish I had her self confidence and respect, be able to stand up for myself, and ability to say no.

What Princess would you most like to spend a day with and why
Probably Mulan :)

Mushu FTW :D

Mulan's house, it's beautiful :)

Watching the furniture vs. townspeople scene in BaTB :)

Either The Little Mermaid or Sleeping Beauty

Prince Charming; he's boring and seems like a jerk, because of when he's yawning out of boredom right in front of the girls

Shan Yu

I'm actually leaning towards Belle :)

No :(

I can't really remember, but I'm guessing either Cinderella or Aladdin

Tiana's green outfit in the last scene, not the transformation dress, but the one with the long sleeves. Blech.

I wish it was the classic hand drawn animation, but I'm still gonna see it

Favorite villain's sidekick?
Probably Lago :D

Maleficent's castle

My Question:
Which Prince would most likely get a crush on you?

My answer: Maybe Aladdin
lebih dari setahun yang lalu percyandpotter said…
You look most like?
Belle

You talk most like?
Um...maybe Tiana?

You dress most like?
None.

Jasmine

Favorite Princess?
Jasmine

Least favorite Princess?
Pocahontas

Does anyone need a reason?

Probably Reflection or Part of Your World.

Tiana's lily pad transformation dress

Jaladdin

NAVEEN! <3

I haven't seen it in forever but I liked it. Robert and Edward are my favorite characters, and my favorite scene is the end, where they showed all the weddings.

Not really...I wish I had Pocahontas' hair. Does that count?

Maybe Aurora or Jasmine. Jasmine is my favorite and Aurora would be an excellent shopping bud.

Mushu FTW :D

Mulan's house, it's beautiful :)

No idea.

Aladdin

Prince Charming; he's boring and seems like a jerk, because of when he's yawning out of boredom right in front of the girls

Dr. Facilier

Tie for Aurora and Jasmine.

No.

I can't really remember.

Belle's pink and green outfits.

I wish it was the classic hand drawn animation, but I'm still gonna see it.

Iago, but i love LeFou too.

Either Ursula's cave or Dr. Facilier's place.

HOPEFULLY Naveen. ;)

MY QUESTION:

If you could steal one feature from each princess, what would you take? (Feel free to repeat features, e.g. take Mulan's eyes and Aurora's eyes)

Jasmine's skin or eyes
Ariel's nose
Belle's eye color
Snow White's smile
Cinderella's smile
Aurora's hair
Mulan's smile
Tiana's eyes
Poca's HAIR. <333
lebih dari setahun yang lalu madisonsavanna said…
big smile
^^ Ooh, even though I've filled this out already, I'm gonna answer your question xD

Snow White's skin
Cinderella's body
Aurora's lips
Ariel's eyes
Belle's lips
Jasmine's skin
Pocahontas' hair
Mulan's hair
Tiana's smile
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Straggy said…
I don't give a shit that Tangled is CGI, both the film and Rapunzel look BADASS.

IAGO, without a doubt!

Dr Facilier's amazing Voodoo Emporium. <3

HA, NONE OF THEM. But, if I'm really lucky, Naveen. 8)

If you could steal one feature from each princess, what would you take?
Oh, erm...
Aurora's figure. xD
Cinderella's face.
Snow White's... erm... Oh... Erm... LIPS.
Ariel's HAIR, ohyeah.
Belle's hands. xD
Jasmine's... figure as well.
Pocahontas' figure.
Mulan's face as a whole.
Tiana's face as well.
You look most like?
I have brown eyes and thick short brown hair, so Belle? I'm a guy so basing on the princes, I think I have a mix of Aladdin's youthful appearance, Human Beast's strong features and Eric's dimple.

You talk most like?
Princess = Mulan
Prince = Eric

You dress most like?
Princess = Jasmine
Prince = Naveen

Princess = Ariel & Jasmine
Prince = Eric

Favorite Princess?
Belle

Least favorite Princess?
Tiana

I can relate to each one, see aspects of myself and they all have great memories embodied into them.

A Whole New World & A Part of Your World

Aurora's dress

Ariel & Eric

Eric... or Aladdin... Nah its Eric

Yes I like it.
Probably Giselle or Edward
The opening animated scenes

Have the work ethic of Cinderella, Tiana and Mulan, maybe? I try hard when I really need/want to but otherwise I'm a bit of a doss.

I'm not sure really. I'm drawn to pick Cinderella for some reason...

Flounder. He reminds me of my best friend a lot.

Either The Woodcutter's Cottage, The Prince's shining palace, Jasmine's palace or Eric's castle... I really can't choose :S

Hmmmmm. Probably the "Cinderelly" scene from Cinderella.

Beauty and the Beast

John Smith

Gaston

I've always said Aurora since I stumbled across this site but I think I may consider Pocahontas more beautiful that Aurora now... so yes, Pocahontas

Nah

All the way through...I'm not sure but I think it may of been Sleeping Beauty at school or could of even been Mulan...

Hmmm... probably one of the outfits that are meant to be ugly or unoticable. Like Mulan's pyjamas or Snow White's rags.

Intriqued but nervous. I would of prefered to see 2d animation.

Wiggins

Oooooh The Evil Queen's castle and dungeon.

Pressuming they're all straight I'll say none.

MY QUESTION:

If you could steal one feature from each princess, what would you take? (Feel free to repeat features, e.g. take Mulan's eyes and Aurora's eyes)

Jasmine's Lips
Ariel's Hair
Belle's Eyes
Snow White's Smile
Cinderella's Grace
Aurora's Facial Structure
Mulan's Skin
Tiana's Eyes
Poca's Jaw line

I like this idea and seeing as I'm a guy...
Prince's legs
Charming's.... Jacket?
Phillip's Face...in general
Eric's Everything
Beast's Eyes
Aladdin's Hair
John's Smile
Shang's Body
Naveen's Everything
lebih dari setahun yang lalu percyandpotter said…
i'm going to do your new question, but seeing as i'm a girl, i'm gonna do what i would want my boyfriend/future husband to have.

Prince's VOICE. <33333
Charming's...ability to dance?
Phillip's adorable-ness
Eric's...ugh, i can't think of anything. maybe those tight white pants.
Beast's romantic-ness
Aladdin's smile
Smithy's cocky-ness. i like it, i think it's cute.
Shang's kung-fu moves!
Naveen's NAVEEN. <333333 i would be satisfied marrying the voice actor, if he used the accent.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lepetitsouris said…
Just gonna answer Disney_Prince's Q:

Jasmine's feistiness
Ariel's determination
Belle's EVERYTHING :]
Snow White's Smile
Cinderella's Eyes
Aurora's Everything... but mostly grace/poise
Mulan's Toughness
Tiana's Ability to work hard
Poca's Hotness xD