putri disney Team Classic

AudreyFreak posted on Mar 29, 2018 at 11:10PM
So each team is to have their own forum to think of ideas, which works for me. 馃憤 here's one for us. I'll be looking forward to working with the rest of you!

putri disney 41 balasa

Click here to write a response...
路5 bulan yang lalu AudreyFreak said…
The first game is thinking of a slogan. Now, I'm a huge Song of Ice and Fire geek and I love anoot of the "slogans" the noble families have- "Winter is Coming", "Family, Duty, Honor", "High as Honor", etc. I kind of like this, basically the qualities each family follows and tries to exemplify.

What do you think the Classics generally believe in or stand for? To me: grace, kindness, inner strength.

An actual statement would be great too. Does anyone have any ideas? Something like how they're regal as silk and strong as steel (example).
disnerdtobe commented…
strong as steel, hope of sunshine gold, and hearts that shame the red, red rose. 路5 bulan yang lalu
cruella commented…
That sounds beautiful! 路5 bulan yang lalu
disnerdtobe commented…
atau "Softness the strength of steel, hope of sunshine emas and hearts that shame the red, red rose. It'll do magic believe it atau not, bibbidi bobbidi boo!" 路5 bulan yang lalu
路5 bulan yang lalu disnerdtobe said…
Whoop! Whoop! Team Classic! I'm so excited!

Anyways, I think the classics stand for believing and dreaming, since Walt Disney was just really big on believing and dreaming and he definitely incorporated a lot of those values into the classic DPs.

Snow White:
- something about a smile or song
- remember the classics are the ones who can fill the world with sunshine
- mirror, mirror on the wall, the classics are the fairest of them all *
- Soft as snow, dreamy as night, heart red as the rose
- soft as snow, gentle as night, strength to power the deep, deep fight

Cinderella:
-they can't order us to stop dreaming! *
-well, it serves you right, spoiling the classics' dreams!
-well, it serves you right, spoiling the classic team
-bibbidi bobbidi boo, the classics are better than you (or new)
-gentle is not weak, believe it or not, bibbidi bobbidi boo!
-the classics are strong, believe it or not, bibbidi bobbed boo!
- I suppose we're frightfully dull, and boring, and completely...completely wonderful.
- so this is what makes life divine. the key to all heaven is mine. my heart has wings, and i can fly

Aurora:
- once upon a dream...
- That classics are seldom all they seem. But if...[add something here]..you'll love them at once.
- That visions are seldom all they seem. You know it's true, the classics are the dream team!* (I like visions are seldom all they seem because it's true that the classics are seldom what they seem because people always see the classics as weak damsels, and they seldom realize that the classics are actually strong and that gentle isn't weak). *

Combo
- a dream is a wish that is fairest of them all.
- once upon a dream, with a smile and a song, bibbidi bobbed boo!
- remember you're the one who can make your dreams come true
- remember you're the one who can make the dreams that you wish come true *
- Strength soft as snow, steel strong as night, heart(s) that shame the red, red rose...Put em together and what have you got, bibbidi bobbidi boo!
- Softness the strength of steel, hope of sunshine gold, and heart that shame the red, red rose...They'll do magic believe it or not, bibbidi bobbed boo! *
- That classics are seldom all they seem. Gentle as snow, lovely as the rose. Steel strong as a dream.
- That classics are seldom all they seem. Gentle a gleam, strong as a dream. (or strong as a gleam, gentle as a dream.)
- Sing sweet nightingale, will my song go winging? It will if you believe.

Phrases We Can Use
- strength of steel
- steel strong as night/ steel the strength of night
- steel strong as ebony
- softness the strength of steel
- dreamy as clouds/ dreamy as the cloud/ dreamy as a cloud
- dreamy as night
- regal as silk
- gentle as snow
- graceful as snow
- grace gentle as snow
- gentle as a gleam
- soft as snow
- heart that shame the red, red, rose
- heart red as the rose
- hope of sunshine gold
- class as glass/ classy as glass slipper
that's all the ideas i could think of for now. the ones with asterisks are my favorites.

Traits we want
- gentle
- kind
- dreamy
- strength
- graceful
last edited 路5 bulan yang lalu
AudreyFreak commented…
HAHA the bibbity bobbity one is great. I wonder if people might get annoyed with that one though. A lot of these are good. Maybe we could incorporate their dreaminess with how gentle the all are? 路5 bulan yang lalu
disnerdtobe commented…
I'm trying to model of Snow's "skin white as snow, hair black as night", so maybe "grace gentle as snow, [blank] dreamy as night" 路5 bulan yang lalu
Beastlysoul25 commented…
Yes that one 路5 bulan yang lalu
路5 bulan yang lalu cruella said…
YAY! Go Team Classic!

I agree with disnerdtobe said. Another quote that I think is good from Cinderella to incorporate is "The dream that I wish will come true,"
disnerdtobe commented…
I like that too! 路5 bulan yang lalu
disnerdtobe commented…
Maybe we can try to combine all three DPs. Like "Some day, I wonder, the dream that I wish will come true." 路5 bulan yang lalu
路5 bulan yang lalu wavesurf said…
@AudreyFreak, Disnerdtobe, BeastlySoul: Hello, guys, I was originally in your group for a short time, but got switched out. I really am delighted that Cruella has joined your group ( because that's what was asked in the poll). I'm being moved to another group. Good luck in the Princess Team Games!!!
disnerdtobe commented…
Sad to see anda go. :( Good luck to anda too! 路5 bulan yang lalu
cruella commented…
I'm sad to see anda leave. If you'd rather stay in the Classics I don't mind joining one of the others. 路5 bulan yang lalu
disnerdtobe commented…
^actually the renaissance team is filling up right now. they even got a waiting daftar and i think cool singer wants to gabung the renaissance. so there's certainly enough room for both of you. 路5 bulan yang lalu
Sorry my last post (which has all the rough ideas, possible phrases we can use, and traits we want to include) got really messy and confusing, so I made this post which just has my favorite ones.

- mirror mirror on the wall, the classics are fairest of them all
- They can't order us to stop dreaming!
- I suppose we're frightfully dull, and boring, and completely...completely wonderful.
- That visions are seldom all they seem. You know it's true, the classics are the dream team!
- Remember you're the one that can make the dream that you wish come true.
- strength of steel, hope of sunshine gold and hearts that shame the red, red rose...put them together and what have you got? Bibbidi, bobbidi boo!

^^I love that last one! Does everyone else like it or have a preference?
AudreyFreak commented…
I almost wish we could find a way to make it rhyme though. 路5 bulan yang lalu
^ I like the last one too. I also like "they can't order us to stop dreaming", "frightfully dull" and "visions are seldom" too. I made "visions are seldom" to rhyme (sort of).

strength of steel, hope of sunshine gold and hearts that shame the red, red ROSE...in ageless sleep she finds rePOSE. Bibbidi, bobbidi boo!

I still kind of like it when it doesn't rhyme though. It makes more sense.

OR strength of steel, hope of sunshine gold, and hearts that shame the red, red rose...with a smile and a song, she finds response...bibbidi bobbidi boo!

OR strength of steel, hope of sunshine gold, and hearts that shame the red rose TOO. Put em together and what have you got, bibbidi bobbidi BOO!
The dream that we wish will come true. For we have strength of steel, hope of sunshine gold, and a smile and song in our hearts that shame the red, red rose.
(I borrowed some from disnerdtrope)
disnerdtobe commented…
How about, "With strength of steel, hope of sunshine gold, and jantung that shame the red, red rose, the dream that we wish will come true" ? 路5 bulan yang lalu
disnerdtobe commented…
atau the first one. Either way. I think we can do without smile and song for that one since it's a mouthful. 路5 bulan yang lalu
cruella commented…
Thanks. 路5 bulan yang lalu
Ok! How do we decide which slogan we want to go with?

So this is a finalized list of the favorite slogans that everyone has (let me know if you want me to add others to this list or comment below):

Strength of steel, hope of sunshine gold, heart that shame the red, red rose...put them together and what have you got? Bibbidi bobbidi boo!

The dream that we wish will come true. For we have strength of steel, hope of sunshine gold, and a smile and song in our hearts that shame the red, red rose.

Strength of steel, hope of sunshine gold, heart that shame the red, red rose ~ the dream that we wish will come true.

dreamy as night, regal as silk and steel strong as ebony

Personally I like the first one best. What do you guys think?
And sorry for all the confusing posts/comments. Sometimes I'm not sure whether to make a new post or comment under the previous post.
Beastlysoul25 commented…
We'll figure it out. Aplogies for not being around. I was having problems finding this. 路5 bulan yang lalu
disnerdtobe commented…
No problem! 路5 bulan yang lalu
disnerdtobe commented…
If we don鈥檛 hear back, do u atau me should menyerahkan it? 路5 bulan yang lalu
Hey guys, I'm probably going to bed soon, so should I put one of the slogans up (and which one should I submit or you guys fine with any of them)? Or if you guys prefer, one of you can put the slogan in the main forum. Just remember to get it in by the end of the day.
cruella commented…
Like I berkata I have my two favorites, but there all good. So I鈥檓 fine with any of them anda submit. 路5 bulan yang lalu
So I posted the slogan on the main forum and going to bed. If u guys later decide to go with a different slogan instead, please feel free to post that slogan on the main forum and I will delete my old post tomorrow. Good night.
cruella commented…
Okay. Thanks for submitting one. I don鈥檛 really know what else to do since nobody will respond. 路5 bulan yang lalu
cruella commented…
Good night 路5 bulan yang lalu
disnerdtobe commented…
No problem! 路5 bulan yang lalu
Princesslullaby said she doesn鈥檛 think that our slogan can fit in the poll but she said we can make an icon of it. Should i shorten the slogan or does anyone want to make the icon? Idk how to make icons.
disnerdtobe commented…
I gave princesslullaby the shorter slogan without bibbidi bobbidi boo. If u guys rather make the icon, just post it to the main forum and I will hapus my old post. 路5 bulan yang lalu
princesslullaby commented…
I think I can solve the problem oleh just putting "renaissance, classic, revival" as the options and posting the slogan in the comments. thanks! 路5 bulan yang lalu
cruella commented…
^Good idea. 路5 bulan yang lalu
路5 bulan yang lalu Beastlysoul25 said…
Hmm, well, I like our slogan better. I don't know how to make icons either.
^oh sh*t I just saw princesslullaby鈥檚 comment. I was just second guessing myself on which slogan is the best. The first one sounds 鈥渃lever鈥 but the second sounds kind of more poetic and our shorter version was nice and simple. Can someone decide for me? Idk what to do. To me any variation that includes strength as steel, hope of sunshine gold and heart that shame the red, red rose is fine by me.
Beastlysoul25 commented…
I prefer the detik slogan, but I can try something different. 'Steel's strength, Hope's golden rays and a Red Rosy Heart' If anda don't like that one, I would choose the detik slogan anda came up with. 路5 bulan yang lalu
AudreyFreak commented…
I wonder if people will be confused why we're saying steel though. I originally picked that because of that trope called "Silk Hiding Steel". Should we change it? Because I can't think of a better one and it might be too late now. And sorry I've been so slow about replying! 路5 bulan yang lalu
disnerdtobe commented…
That鈥檚 ok! And yeah, princesslullaby already diposting the poling so I鈥檓 not sure if there鈥檚 anything we can do. 路5 bulan yang lalu
I also can't do Photoshop. But do we have to MAKE icons? I have some in my laptop I've saved from tumblr.
disnerdtobe commented…
No we don鈥檛 have to make icons. Princesslullaby solved the problem oleh putting the slogan in the comments. And Cruella can make icon if we need them in the future. 路5 bulan yang lalu
smile
Hey guys, the next game is team icon. I can make the icon if you want. But I need to know do you all want one specific princess (if so which one) or all three in it?

Personally I vote for all three since is the Classic team.
disnerdtobe commented…
I don't care either way. Do whatever anda like! 路5 bulan yang lalu
Same. If we absolutely had to pick one I think Cinderella would do but I see no reason not to include all.
I agree with all three princesses too.
Here's the team icon. Let me know what you think of it. Do you want a different one, anything on it changed, or is it okay?
 Here's the team icon. Let me know what anda think of it. Do anda want a different one, anything on it c
Beastlysoul25 commented…
It looks perfect! 路5 bulan yang lalu
AudreyFreak commented…
Looks great!! 路5 bulan yang lalu
cruella commented…
^Good 路5 bulan yang lalu
路5 bulan yang lalu princesslullaby said…
Hey guys, looks like you're about to be the winners for the first round! Congratulations! Please come back to me with an idea for the 3rd round by tomorrow!
big smile
Yay I'm so happy we won! So proud of us. What do we want to do for the next round?

I've seen old articles of team lists for favorite Disney princesses. I've never played team games before so idk what games people usually play.
Awesome! I'm glad we won!

Here's a link to one of the old team forums hopefully that can give us some ideas.

link
Personally I think some kind of collage that represents them would be a good challenge. It can either have screencaps from their movies or be an Aesthetic college with photos represent them.
AudreyFreak commented…
Sounds good to me 路5 bulan yang lalu
disnerdtobe commented…
Me too 路5 bulan yang lalu
cruella commented…
Okay. i messaged princesslullaby. 路5 bulan yang lalu
hey guys, I'm gonna need a category pretty soon! one of you can take the initiative and just email me a suggestion just in case you can't all decide on one. thank you!
So how shall we do this collage?
AudreyFreak commented…
Maybe, our favorit scene from each movie, a scene with each princesses' best atau strongest moment, things like that? 路5 bulan yang lalu
cruella commented…
I messaged Princesslullby with for collage and here's what I said: Each team makes a collage with gambar of things the represent the princesses in their group, (ex. Tiana and a frog, cinderella and a glass slipper) but they can't use gambar of the actual princesses. 路5 bulan yang lalu
cruella commented…
I decided to go the route of doing a collage with things represent each princess. 路5 bulan yang lalu
Hey team mates, I wanted to say that if everybody would prefer to keep the games as 3 teams I don鈥檛 mind moving to Team Revial. It would cut the Team Classic down to 3 members but at least we be able to keep all three teams.
it makes lebih sense for me to move, because renaissance has 5 members. 路5 bulan yang lalu
if anda WANT to pindah to revival, anda can, and i can switch to classic, because i don't care, but someone has to come off renaissance to keep things even. 路5 bulan yang lalu
i've been trying to recruit, but no one seems interested 路5 bulan yang lalu
Not to sound dishearting, but this is a pain to think about.
Okay, Princesslullaby moved to Revival to even things out, so there will be no combining of the Teams.

Now that, that鈥檚 settled we need to discuss our collage. Like I said, when I messaged Princesslullaby I decided on colleges of things that represent the DPs. Here鈥檚 what I said: each team makes a collage with images of things the represent the princesses in their group, (ex. Tiana and a frog, Cinderella and a glass slipper) but they can't use images of the actual princesses.

I apologize if I made it to complicated but she wanted one us to give the next round ASAP and no one else was online at the time.

But I鈥檓 thinking Cinderella and Glass slipper, Snow White and Apple, Aurora and Spinning wheel, plus images of the kinds of animals they鈥檙e friends with, and on a castle background.

Let me know your ideas.
disnerdtobe commented…
that sounds good to me! 路5 bulan yang lalu
Beastlysoul25 commented…
Same idea I had. Must've been a mind-meld. As for the animal ideas, I'm thinking deer for Snow-White, mice for cinderella and birds for Aurora. 路5 bulan yang lalu
Here's the collage.

The glass slipper and mice in a teacup = Cinderella
The spinning wheel and songbird = Aurora
The apple with a bite taken out and deer = Snow White
and it's on a Disney castle background

I hope you like it!
 Here's the collage. The glass slipper and mice in a cangkir teh, cangkir = cinderella The spinning wheel and so
disnerdtobe commented…
I like it! 路5 bulan yang lalu
Hey guys, reminder that the collage is due today and should be posted in the main forum. Also, you should all add the main forum to your updates because that's where my main announcements are. Thank you! :)
Team Revival chose the next challenge called Crossover Era. The rules are:

1. It must only be with characters from your team's era, and it must have at least ONE princess from your era. The other character(s) can be any other character from that era, but at least one princess.
2. It has to be an action scene as if they are in a movie together; they must be performing an action. It can't just be Pocahontas and Jasmine photoshopped into a picture together without any interaction.
3. Minimum two characters, but you can do any amount that you want.

Any ideas?
disnerdtobe commented…
Maybe cinderella and Snow White preparing auroras birthday? So Snow White and cinderella cooing atau cleaning and aurora is behind them looking at them and Cindy and snow don鈥檛 know that she鈥檚 looking because the thought that they鈥檙e gonna surprise her. But that鈥檚 just an idea. We don鈥檛 have to use it. 路5 bulan yang lalu
I may have one. Both Aurora and Snow White were involved with singing around animals in the forest.
disnerdtobe commented…
I like that too. 路5 bulan yang lalu
cruella commented…
We could probably actually put cinderella and one of her bird atau mouse friends in there too. 路5 bulan yang lalu
路4 bulan yang lalu princesslullaby said…
Reminder that the crossover icon is due today!
路4 bulan yang lalu cruella said…
Our crossover icon
 Our crossover icon
cruella commented…
I'm going to menyerahkan it since it's due today. 路4 bulan yang lalu
disnerdtobe commented…
It looks wonderful! Thank you. 路4 bulan yang lalu
路4 bulan yang lalu disnerdtobe said…
Round 5: Perfect Quote- a quote from other media (non DP-related like movies, books, etc) which represent any princess from your era or all the princesses from the group. Hope you all understand!

鈥淚 have a dream, a song to sing to help me cope with anything
If you see the wonders of a fairytale, you can take the future even if you fail鈥
-I have a dream, from mamma Mia
It鈥檚 a beautiful song. Here鈥檚 the link.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WssQP1xWJRM­

We don鈥檛 have to use the entire quote, just part of it is fine too.

鈥淵ou have courage. Not battle courage, perhaps, but, I don't know... a woman's kind of courage.鈥
-game of thrones

鈥淪omewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true
Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
Behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me鈥
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow, from wizard of oz

Again we don鈥檛 have to use all of it. We can just use part of the lyrics.
last edited 路4 bulan yang lalu
disnerdtobe commented…
After thinking about it, my favorit right now is "the dreams that anda dare to dream really do come true" from Wizard of Oz, because it's nice and simple; the alliteration rolls off the tongue quite nicely. 路4 bulan yang lalu
disnerdtobe commented…
^I'm going to menyerahkan the quote now since it's due today. Let me know if anda guys change your mind. 路4 bulan yang lalu
cruella commented…
^I like that quote too. 路4 bulan yang lalu
disnerdtobe commented…
^I was just wondering does it sound better with "and" and "the" before it? Like "and the dreams that anda dare to dream really do come true." atau "the dreams that anda dare to dream..." atau just "dreams that anda dare to dream..." 路4 bulan yang lalu
REMINDER TO ALL TEAMS THAT THE QUOTE IS DUE TODAY!
DRESS SWAP IS DUE TODAY...but neither renaissance nor classic seem to have made one. members of the teams, contact me when you can.
路4 bulan yang lalu cruella said…
Here it is: Snow White in Cinderella's dress wearing Aurora's crown and necklace.
 Here it is: Snow White in Cinderella's dress wearing Aurora's crown and necklace.
disnerdtobe commented…
Thank you! It's cute! :) 路4 bulan yang lalu
Hey guys, you've won the last round!! please tell me asap a new game :) thanks!
Sweet we won again :D so what game do we want to play next? Do we still want to do something art related because I don鈥檛 really know how to do art stuff or icons really. I remember looking through past games there was a baby face. Like you go on some website, and mash Snow White and Cinderella and auroras face together to see what they would look like if they had a baby. Um that鈥檚 all I can really think of off the top of my head right now.
cruella commented…
If anda want to do something that doesn鈥檛 involve image editing, maybe we could write a short poem about them. 路4 bulan yang lalu
disnerdtobe commented…
Personally I鈥檓 not a big fan of poems. I prefer the baby face smasher because it requires almost no skill. But if anda prefer to do poems we can go with that. 路4 bulan yang lalu
cruella commented…
The baby face one is fine. 路4 bulan yang lalu
Little Brett
 Little Brett