putri disney Theory Game

WinterSpirit809 posted on May 08, 2016 at 05:55PM
I was thinking about Disney movies and unanswered questions. This inspired me to make this game up. Here's how it works: You ask an unanswered question you are curious about and the next person answers it with their theory, or a made up story. Then they ask a question they have after watching the movie.

Example:

Person 1: What happened with Jasmine's mother
Person 2: She died when giving birth to Jasmine. What happened to Lady Tremaine's first husband?
Person 3: He let because of Lady Tremaine's cruelty. Who...

And so on.

Here are the rules:

*It has to be Disney related
*I don't know is not an answer. You have to come up with something.

There aren't that many rules.

First question is, what happened to Belle's mother.

putri disney 23 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Silverrose1991 said…
I think she must have passed away when Belle was young - maybe around eleven or twelve years old. She was ill and stayed in bed for days, feverish, before she died. Belle remembers it all quite well. I also think she was a high-born lady who went against what her parents wanted of her by marrying a lowly inventor. Begrudgingly, her parents gave her her inheritance before she left their house. She had a talent for finances and invested it well, but Maurice wasn't as good, and he and Belle went bankrupt and had to move to a small village, where cost of living was way cheaper.

Sorry if I went too far...

How did Cinderella discover and befriend the mice?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ItIsOlivia said…
I think she must've just saw them being hunted by Lucifer and related to them (like how her step-family treated her), so she wanted to take them to safety, not just because of her kind nature. Then the eventually started liking her, because she fed them, and protected them, and were grateful, so they became close friend and then she would dress them up. I don't know why, but I think she discovered them around 12 or so years old.

If Ariel's Beginning didn't happen, how would you picture Ariel's mom and sisters?
I think Ariel's mother would have been elegant and well-educated, a proper queen and a loving wife and mother. I think she would have some fire on her, though... not easily provoked, but when you attacked her family or her people... that earned her the nickname of "sea dragon". She was a wonderful diplomat, and usually it was her who traveled to other kingdoms and principalities to make peace and negotiate with other rulers. She cared deeply for the poor and oppressed.

As for Ariel's sisters, they each had their personalities uncovered in spin-offs of the movie, like books and comics. I can't remember all of them that well, so let me improvise. First of all, I think the order of birth is the same they introduce themselves in "Daughter of Triton", so Aquata would be the eldest and Alana would be the second-youngest. Aquata would be the "ruler in training", eager to be a good queen - no, a perfect queen! Andrina would be flirty, confident, athletic and a cheerleader (yes, just because of the pom-pons she has during the concert). Arista would be vain and a bit snobbish, but kind-hearted. Adella would be the quietest of the sisters, a bit shy and quite the artist. Attina would be a bookworm. Alana would be preppy, outgoing and the one Ariel's closest to.

What is Ursula's backstory? How did she come to live in the palace? Why exactly she was banished?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Sparklefairy375 said…
Ursula is a former physician in Atlantica. When Atlantica is in epidemic disease, she's healing the ill peoples with her powers. King Triton was very thankful for her and she was allowed to live in the castle as the kingdom's physician.

One day she met an old friend and her friend was more powerful than her. She asked her friend how he could had that powers. Her friend, that is an evil witch, asked her to learn some dark magic and she agreed. She learned the dark magic in six months.

Then she was changed, from nice physican to be evil witch. The Atlantica peoples were scared to see Ursula's evil magic. King Triton knows that and worried about his seven little daughters that could be in dangerous. He finally banished Ursula to an isolated place far from Atlantica.

What happens if the King and Queen of Southern Isles with their 12 sons knows about what Hans doing with Arendelle?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mhs1025 said…
That's interesting. They'd probably dethrone him of his title of being one of the next heirs to the throne. In fact, they may even lock him up in a dungeon.

What happened to Shang's mother?
Shang's mother is still alive. She mourned her husband's death, because she cared deeply about him. They didn't love each other in a romantic way (it was an arranged marriage), but they were life partners and each other's support when it was needed. She was very glad her son survived the Hun invasion, and thanked the ancestors for it. When she met Mulan, she liked her at once: not only because she saved Shang's life, but also because she reminded her a lot of the girl she had been in her youth. The biggest difference between them was that while Mulan couldn't fit in the role society laid out for her, Madam Li eventually adapted and now feels comfortable with her place in life.

What about Snow White's father? Is he alive, like in the Brothers Grimm's tale, or is he dead? If so, how did he die?
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu deedragongirl said…
He's dead, when he found out that his 2nd wife was a serial killer and vain. He committed suicide!!

Whatever happened to Cinderella's dad? Did Lady Tremaine murder him?
Cinderella's father was died after drink a cup of tea that poisoned by Lady Tremaine. She was doing that for taking wealths from him, as he was a rich man. Technically she was murdered him.

What happened with the Genie after Aladdin let him free from the magic lamp at the end?
He became a judge for both Miss Universe and Miss World, he even travel the world!

Whatever happen to Hans?
WinterSpirit809 commented…
This legitimately sounds like genie XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu WinterSpirit809 said…
Queen Elsa sent Hans back to The Southern Isles, where his brothers, as expected weren't happy. His eldest brother, wanted him executed but a few of his brothers wouldn't let him. Instead, they sold him into slavery, where he cleared horse stables.

Where did Elsa get her powers?
No one really knows. Some say she was born with them. Some say she got them as she started growing up. It's still a bit of a mystery as to how she got her powers.

What happened to Prince Philip's mother?
ItIsOlivia commented…
anda have to come up with an idea mhs, not just say what it is! XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
mhs1025 commented…
^ Uh, isn't that what I just did? lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Sparklefairy375 commented…
I agree with ItIsOlivia. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
mhs1025 commented…
^ I did the best I could, alright? lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Ah...why everyone here seems to ask about what happened to a character's parent? No offense, but it isn't creative.

Prince Philip's mother, she was died when Philip was 5 years old because of ill. Done!

What do you think would be happened to the three Lord's sons in Brave, after they are allowed to decide their own fate?
mhs1025 commented…
I did the best I could, OK? anda don't get to fault me for at least doing my best. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Sparklefairy375 commented…
No, not just anda but mostly peoples around here. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
mhs1025 commented…
That was all I could come up with. It was alittle tricky for me to come up with a response. Since WinterSpirit809 is the one who started this game, I think this should've been her call to make IMHO, but I apologize for being so edgy back there. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
They married people they loved and had heirs. They continued to serve as vassals of Dunbroch. (I guess that's what they are?)

(If anyone wants to elaborate on this, feel free to. I couldn't really come up with something unique for each of them)

Was there any opposition to Belle and her prince's marriage? (Since she is a pesant and he, a nobleman)
I don't think so, since the French are very open-minded unlike many royalties of that time.

What do you think happen to Hans afterwards??? Did his brothers send him to see Vlad the Impaler?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu misscindyspice said…
The townspeople wanted him dead, but his brothers refused to let one of their own be executed (even if he was their least favorite). Hans was stripped of his title as prince, so he could never ascend to the throne, and was subjected to a years worth of hard labor, working and living in the servant's quarters.

How do you think the Evil Queen got to be so cruel?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu coolsinger198 said…
I think she grew up thinking that she was not beautiful, and no one felt she was, and when she met Snow White's dad, he was the only one who thought she was beautiful. Snow Whites dad died in battle and she trapped the person who killed him in the magic mirror, making him her slave.
Since no one else thought she was beautiful except her husband, this made her obsessed with people seeing the beauty in her, and every day since then, the mirror obliged to tell her who the fairest of them all was.

How did Jafar become a powerful sorcerer?
Jafar was born in Agrabah, the scion of a wealthy and influential family. His grandfather served for many years as grand vizier and had the ear of the sultan himself. However, when it was discovered that he had been embezzling the royal treasure, he was executed and his family fell in disgrace, losing all prestige and fortune.

Jafar, who to that point had only known a life of luxury, was disgruntled. He refused to lower himself to helping around the house or taking an apprenticeship with one of the merchants. He resorted to stealing from food stands and pick-pocketing. When he grew too ambitious and tried to steal more valuable articles, he got into trouble - he got away with both of his hands, it's true, but his family was forced to surrender their small piece of land and their cattle.

Realizing that the headache called Jafar would only worsen, his parents sold him to a slave caravan. The caravan made its way through the desert, stopping at all the important cities, where they set up temporary marketplaces. Jafar, however, was a difficult one to sell: he was small, bony and weak; not at all the right constitution for hard labor.

But one day, when the slave marked had been set up in a city far away from his hometown, an elderly man dressed smartly approached the boy with a satchel of apples and asked him how he came to be there. Jafar began telling a distorted version of his story, thinking that the man might be moved and buy him, but the gentleman cut him short: somehow, he knew he was lying. So Jafar told him the truth, and to his surprise, the man bought him.

It turned out that he was a wealthy and powerful man in city, who lived in a stately villa. When they got home, he took Jafar to underground chambers and explained that he was a sorcerer and that he had chosen the boy as his apprentice. Jafar, who had always been fascinated by the books on magic that the sultan's library had, was delighted. The sorcerer took him under his wing and taught him all that he knew: all sort of spells, potions, curses, disguises, etc. For many years, they lived together in the villa, rarely going out, and Jafar never learned why the man had decided to take him in.

When the sorcerer decided that the training was completed, he gifted his apprentice with a staff of solid gold, with a ruby-eyed snake head sculpted on one end. It was to help him channel his magic, he told Jafar. But the first thing that the ambitious young man did was to betray his master: he wanted to have all of his riches and his estate to himself. So with a strike of his staff, he struck the old wizard with a curse that reduced him to dust. However, to his astonishment, the foundations of the villa began to shake violently and in no time it was crumbling down. The frightened Jafar escaped with just the clothes he was wearing and his new staff. He was frustrated, but he still had his powers: he soon discovered that now he couldn't perform any magic without the aid of the staff. His old master had tricked him!

Angry, Jafar bought a camel and provisions with gold he conjured - it would soon disappear, but when that happened, he was already far away. At last, he had returned to Agrabah, with a quest in mind: to become Sultan one day.
Silverrose1991 commented…
This is ridiculously long. I apologize XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
My request: How did Maleficent and the three good peri meet? lebih dari setahun yang lalu
audreygrace412 commented…
Wow, this was a bit long but it was also very awesome! I cinta how anda explained the staff as well and gave such an insightful backstory with such details! This was very imaginative but consistent with the film as well- very impressive! :D lebih dari setahun yang lalu
^Thank anda very much! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Well, they were initially friends until Maleficent turn to the dark side, that is!

Do you believe that Anna and Elsa forgave Hans?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Angelica_AW said…
Eventually, yes. It took Elsa longer than Anna and it also took several years, but they soon forgive Hans. But he still isn't allow back to their kingdom what so ever.

What do you think happened to Jasmine and Aladdin after the third movie??
They eventually became the new leaders of Agrabah. (I hope I got that right!) Right after The Sultan stepped down, a special cooridination ceremony was held at the palace. Being new leaders was alittle overwhelming for them at first, but now, they have it down pat.

What do you think happened to John Smith after the Pocahontas sequel?
He probably still keeps in contact with her, after he heard the news that she died. He married and continue his service for the king!

What happen to the 7 dwarfs after Snow White was taken by the Prince?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ace2000 said…
They continued to work in the mines.

Where did Pascale come from?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu anukriti2409 said…
Rapunzel rescued a dying chameleon, When mother gothel left her witchcraft becoz she found Rapunzel as permanent answer and named him Pascal and kept him as her friend.

What would genie's love interest be like?