putri disney *~Princess Of The bulan Weekly Challenge January 2014*~ Week 3: Merida icon with a horse

BelleAnastasia posted on Jan 04, 2014 at 12:30PM
Hello fellow Fanpopers :) I've decided to give this game another try, so here are the rules:

I was thinking how to make the POTM a bit more popular, as I believe it is a great idea! I came up with something, which I hope you'll like!

The idea is to have weekly challenges with the princess of the month. It will usually involve the making of an icon. After 1 week period, the entries will be posted into a pick, and the winner will get a prop!

So, for example December 2013's princess of the month was Ariel. Therefore:
- in week 1 (1-7 December), the challenge might have been to make an icon of Ariel with your favorite DP
- in week 2 (8-14 December), the challenge might have been to make an icon of Ariel singing
- and so on...

I hope everything's clear and you all will enjoy this idea! :)

-----------------------------------------­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-

Merida (January 2014 POTM)

-----------------------------------------­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-

Week 1: Merida icon with 2 words - Winner: MacytheStrange
Week 2: Merida laughing icon - link
Week 3: Merida icon with a horse - 15/21 January
last edited on Jan 18, 2014 at 07:16AM

putri disney 27 balasa

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...