putri disney If a Princess atau Prince likes atau dislikes another Princess atau Prince?

Jayden-G posted on Feb 20, 2013 at 02:37AM
It Happens like this. We ask a princess or prince if they like or dislike another princess or prince, and the next person will pretend to be them and respond in the next post. Then, they will ask a princess or prince if they like another prince and princess and so on. Ariel, do you like Aladdin?

putri disney 16 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu BookWorm26 said…
Okay
Belle do you like Rapunzel?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu PrincessAyeka12 said…
@Jayden-G:
Ariel: He is very handsome and we have a great time together. But we're just friends. Although he did kiss me once and I didn't stop him.

@BookWorm26:
Belle: Yes. She likes books so that's a bonus. I started a book club of originally four members. But Aurora dropped out, boredom. Leaving only three of us; me, Rapunzel and Ariel. Ariel would leave at the same hour every week - 8pm to fit in a swim in the ocean before she settled down with Eric or so she said..., which gave me and Rapunzel a chance to bond. We'd talk and read books until 10pm or 11pm when we joined our lovers in bed. She's a talented painter and I've posed for her a few times. She's promised to teach me how to paint. Which I'm nervous about but looking forward too. I'm more reserved than her but we make it work.

John Smith, do you like Shang?

lebih dari setahun yang lalu hajirah4 said…
^^Meh, he's refined. I respect him, but i'm telling you- that guys got no adventure whatsoever. Or charms. I mean, he loses it sometimes, once he saw my friend wearing a black hat coming to us with his horse and he kept yelling 'MULAN! SHAN YU IS STILL ALIVE!" But I suppose, I could teach him some things. What do YOU think? Maybe we should start with jumping off of waterfalls, yeah- THAT'LL DO IT!

Aurora, do you like Pocahontas?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Mongoose09 said…
Pocahontas? Oh yes, very much so. Though I do find it very hard to keep up with her since she's so bold and adventurous but she seems ever so lovely. Her friends Meeko, Flit and Percy are darling. Oh and she has a talking tree friend, don't you know? I believe she's called Grandmother Willow- I haven't actually met her but she sounds fascinating.

Rapunzel, do you like Jasmine?
dclairmont commented…
anda sounded just like Aurora! c: lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Ya, but she kind of corrects me. I don't blame her. She gave me the idea of starting to wear shoes. And she gives me good a dive

Tiana, do you like Areil?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu PrincessAyeka12 said…
Ariel is very energetic, playful, impulsive and eager to learn new things. But there are times when she really annoys me! I have to tell her to get out of my kitchen because she interrupts my staff and myself when we're cooking for people!

Naveen, do you like Aurora?
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
She is goos at dancing, but she needs to put some more energy into her step you know?
Tiana, do you like belle?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu SarahCorine said…
Yes. We get along just fine. She took me to her library Beast gave her and showed me a whole section with cook books. She thought I'd be interested to see it and I was. She enjoys good food so I cooked her meals. The practice was good for me and we've been good friends ever since.

Jasmine, do you like Snow White?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MaidofOrleans said…
She's a sweetheart but it's been difficult to bond with her. She's terrified of Rajah, and always comes up with excuses when I invite her to my palace!

Belle do you like Tiana?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CaiWonderlander said…
Oh, she's a wonderful friend to talk to. But it's ever so sad, she never has time to meet. Ever since she opened Tiana's Palace. I miss her so.

Tarzan do you like Cinderella?
She is sweet but she won't let be touch her feet.

Merida, do you like Genie?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Jayden-G said…
He is a fun guy, but he always mentions these weird things, like what is Ed Sullivan. He is too confusing half of the time, bit when he is talking and acting normally, he is cool.

Snow White, do you like Naveen?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ArielandEric16 said…
Somewhat. He can be full of himself at times, but he can be a total sweetheart. Also he is kinda cute he he. Please don't tell my prince I said that.

Belle, do you like Jasmine?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu FloraorStella said…
I spent time with a beast and now Jasmine's making me spend time with a tiger. Nah huh! No way! Well, maybe a bit...

Ariel, do you like Belle?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AudreyFreak said…
I love how brave, curious, and determined she is to follow her own path, but we have trouble finding things to do together- she can't sit still and I'd rather be home reading a book!
Jayden-G commented…
anda then have to ask if a prince/princess likes another prince/princess lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu PociandSmith said…
Well, it's been a month since this topic got an answer, so I'm bringing it back.
Aurora, do you like Flynn?