putri disney Getting to Know Each Other Game!

nmdis posted on Jan 23, 2013 at 02:11PM
We had known each other for quite a while(some more some less). We know which DP character our friends love and we know which they hate,

Now it's time to take it to a new level!

This is how this game works:

I will ask a questin about the user,for example..

Me:Do you have any pets?

Then the one who sees that will answer the question and add his/her own question..

User1:Yes,i have a dog named Spikes. :)
What's your real name?

Then the next person will answer his/hers question and add another one again...

First Question : Who is your favorite Singer?

Credit: link
last edited on Oct 31, 2013 at 02:55PM

putri disney 8127 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5701-5750 of 8127

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Sk8er__grl said…
Come on, Elsa has ice powers. who wouldn't want that? Plus if I eventually need to kill her off I could just say her sister was dead and she'd be to vulnerable to do anything.

Same question.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MissAngelPaws said…
Probably Merida. She is clearly capable of surviving in the wild and I think she could win. It would be very interesting to see her in the Hunger Games.

Same question.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Flutey_Girl96 said…
Mulan. She's smart, resourceful, and I think she could win the Hunger Games.

Same question
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mhs1025 said…
I don't really know. Besides, I'm not into Hunger Games.

What was the best summer movie you ever saw?
How to Train Your Dragon 2, definitely (cant even be stuffed thinking back, it's just that awesome)

Same question
The Fault in Our Stars. It was very sad.

If you could add one animated female character to the DP line-up, who would it be?
Megara

Same question
When I was a kid I was very sad to find out that Giselle wasn't added, so to be fateful to my younger self I'll go with her :)

Same question
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cruella said…
I don't really know, either Minnie or Webby, I guess. They're my two favorite female characters and I'd like to see them as popular as the princesses. As far as human characters I'd like to add, I guess Melody.

Same question
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Probably Meg or Jane. I love them <3

What was your happiest childhood memory?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dee389 said…
I went to Walt Disney World in Florida when 3 years old, I think!

Same Question
Probably my 6th birthday party. It was a great day.

Last story you saw in the news?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu BelleRose829 said…
Uh...the death of Robbie Willaims.

What's the cutest moment you've seen.
Um, a Japanese patient came in with her 5 year old daughter and she was having a mini temper tantrum with her daddy because she wants to play with the iPad in Japanese!!!

Same question.
When I was still in high school, I was in the school choir. We did a week-long roadshow at local schools, aged care villages, hospices and hospitals. At one of the aged care villages, we sung an old love song "You Are My Sunshine". I looked in the audience, and there was what appeared to be a married couple sitting together on a couch, and the man was singing along with us to his wife, getting really into the song and swinging his hand around while holding hers. It was so adorable! I want a marriage like that...

Same question
lebih dari setahun yang lalu rosemina said…
It has a similar concept to Flutey_Girl96's. Once I waited for the bus in a bus stop. I was in a good morning mood, the day was sunny and the bus stop was near a gorgeous and huge Orthodox church - a true jewel of the Byzantine architecture. The road was double and the two directions were seperated by yellow flowers. An old man was crossing the road and I saw him standing for a while, looking at the flowers and then he plucked one of them. Then he crossed the road and I saw that he headed towards an old lady who waited for him in the entrance of the church. The grandpa gave her the flower and she pinned it somehow in her jacket. Then they holded each other's arm and went for a slow walk. Needless to say, I had a silly smile on my face the rest of the day.

What is your favourite homemade food?
I'm not really sure if this counts, but the chocolate chip cheese balls my aunt makes.

Have you ever gotten away with falling asleep in class?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu rigo1315 said…
Yes! But the funny thing is when I first tried I was trying to get the teachers attention so I could read! I got caught that time, but when it was on accident I didn't get caught

Favorite Forum on the Disney Princess page
This one

Has a teacher ever made you feel embarassed in front of your schoolmates?
Who hasn't been embarrassed by a teacher? I had my moments, but they weren't traumatic or mean.

For those who HAVE RETURNED How was your first day of school? THOSE LIKE ME WHO HAVEN'T YET Excited to go back?

NOT IN SCHOOL? How's the freedom?
It feels good. I'm glad I graduated when I did.

Same question.
My first day at school was good. Seeing my friends again is always fun! Today was a nightmare go, but I'll leave that for another time.

Same question.
Trolls

On a scale of 1 to ten, how much do you want the trolls to leave?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu BelleRose829 said…
What trolls? They're trolls? I don't see anything.

Whats the first memory you can think of?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu fanlovver said…
I was in kindergarden and I decided I wanted to remember my early years because my parents said that they couldn't remember anything from theirs. So I stood on the end of a climbing frame and said to myself: "I will remember this for the rest of my life". And I did :)

Same question
When I was playing bubbles with my godmother in the US!

Same question!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lionkingartist said…
My earliest memory I can think of I remember watching James and the giant peach when I was probably about 3 years old with my mom,in the house I was born in.

Same question.
I think I was 3. Anyways, I remember wearing Mickey Moue pajamas and jumping on the bed and then I jumped off and my mom caught me.

Same question.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu misscindyspice said…
I was 2 or 3, and at daycare, when something set off the fire alarm, and I remember everyone freaking out and crying. Great memory!

Favorite animated character?
^LOL Mulan :)

Same question.
Either Donald Duck or Obelix.

Same question
Pocahontas.

If you could change one thing about your favorite DP movie, what would it be?
Beauty and the Beast is pretty much perfect to me. I'd only add more time in with the yellow ballgown.

Anything exciting happening in your community/country?
Right now? Well, the archaeologists found a huge tomb, a round building of 500m. Much larger than any other ancient tomb found in Greece. The area is protected strictly by police as the archaeologists keep working and the prime minister went to see the process. This means it is really important. Most people bet that it's the tomb of a friend, army leader or relative of Alexander the Great, while a few claim that it is the tomb of Alexander the Great himself. This remains to be seen when the archaeologists manage to enter the tomb. Tourists started travelling there even to see it in its non-complete form from a distance. Whoever it is, the buried person, when they finish, it is going to be amongst Greece's greatest landmarks. :)

Same question
Well, St.Louis (I just revealed for the first time where I lived! EEP!) has more crime than ever now. A bunch of teenagers robbed are outlet mall and a different teenager was just shot for trying to take a police officers gun. St.Louis is very popular on the news right now!

Who's your favorite non-Disney heroine?
mhs1025 commented…
Try coming to Memphis. Crime here is 35 times worse! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Probably Toph from Avatar: the Last Airbender.

Same question.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MissMadHatter12 said…
Has to be Lucy Heartfilia from Fairy Tail, I can just relate to her better than anyone else.

Same question
lebih dari setahun yang lalu shanyuisboss said…
Please don't make me choose. I have WAY too many I can't even decide.

Do you like making your own icons?
I love it!

Same question
I love it!

Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?
No, but that might change in the near future (depending on how things pan out)

If one of your parents was in hospital, would you like them to tell you?
Of course!

Same Question
Of course!

Which woman do you consider the most beautiful that ever lived?
Flutey_Girl96 commented…
Well, my mum didn't... lebih dari setahun yang lalu
I don't base beauty purely on looks (if you asked "prettiest" instead, I would base it on looks alone). My most beautiful women are Julie Andrews, Jennifer Lawrence, and Ellen Degeneres.

Do you like storms?
rosemina commented…
Interesting choices, and yes, I don't base beauty only on looks either... lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Flutey_Girl96 commented…
Glad to know someone doesn't base beauty purely on looks :) why do anda think they're interesting choices? lebih dari setahun yang lalu
rosemina commented…
Because they are not the women I see most people choosing all the time. I mostly berkata it for Ellen Degeneres, whom I do not consider conventionally beautiful, but very attractive and charming (due to her style and attitude most likely). One of my prettiest women ever ever is Eva Green and everyone keeps telling me that she is actually scary, which I can see, but she is so unique looking. I can see the intellect and personality in her eyes. She is gorgeous. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu shanyuisboss said…
I hate storms! They're one of my worst fears. Up until I turned like 14, everytime their was a storm I would hide in the closet. I still get anxious when storms come, I just don't hide in a closet or something.

Are you afraid of heights?
mhs1025 commented…
I hate really bad ones. Every time we're under a tornado warning, I freak out if I don't take my special medication. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Not really, because I have the will-power to not look down?

Are you afraid of tight spaces?
fahmad27 commented…
I think it depends on how tight they are. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu fahmad27 said…
In the future, do you want to get married or continue being single?
mhs1025 commented…
You're supposed to type a pertanyaan after anda type your answer. Just letting anda know. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
I want to get married. In the distant future.

Same question
Marriage is never something I worry about. It was always a thing for me that if I find the right guy I'll get married, but if I don't then it's no big deal. I never understood why some people are so obsessed with marriage (Coughmyparentscough)

If you could be in any book for a day which would you pick?
mhs1025 commented…
Just yesterday, my grandmother was telling me the right one will come one day. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
"The Touching Spirit Bear" I finished reading this very quickly (when we were suppose to do it as a class) and I don't know I would like to have met the main character and especially the kid he bullied.

same question