putri disney Ask a character why (?)

SweetPea2007 posted on Feb 16, 2012 at 02:54PM
I have an Idea for a new game of sorts:

1. Let's pretend the characters in the Princess movies are real and that we can ask them questions.

2. First person thinks of a character and asks them anything:
ex. Cinderella why didn't you run away sooner?

3. the next person pretends they are that character and answers the way they think that character would answer. Then they ask another character a question:
ex. Cinderella: I did not want to leave my family home to those horrible women and I had no where else to go, I have no one (*sob*)

Flynn who were you selling the crown to?

4. Those are the rules to the game, but if you have questions just ask. I just made it up so I can tweek the rules if need be. I think the answers shall be interesting and this could be a lot of fun!

I will go first and ask a question and then the next person will answer as _______ and then they will ask a character.....

putri disney 1584 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 1584

lebih dari setahun yang lalu mhs1025 said…
It feels great! More than words can describe!

All DP's except Rapunzel, Anna, and Elsa-How do y'all feel those 3 might be cousins?
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dee389 said…
DP: Really surprise!

To all the Princesses: Do you know of this show called Lord of the Dance?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu coolsinger198 said…
all- Nope sorry though.

All the DPs, do you guys get into arguments, and if you do, what are they usually about?

lebih dari setahun yang lalu falconrougefan said…
It's nothing too serious the few times we do, and it's just minuscule things

Jasmine:Is it true you know how to belly dance?
Jasmine: Oh yes!

Anna and Elsa: Have you read the Chronicles of Narnia?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu purplerose17 said…
Anna: I did and I loved it!
Elsa: It was one of my favorites as a child.

Pocahontas: Are you and Nakoma still good friends?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu JacobBlackFever said…
Yes we have ever since I went to London she will always be my best friend:)
Ariel: do you know giselle?
Of course! We are such good friends! She is so sweet and down to earth.

Jasmine, are you, Esmeralda and Meg bffs?
What? All of us princesses are friends with those girls! We love 'em to death!

Aurora and Ariel-I heard a rumor saying y'all might be related to each other as well because we all saw a portrait of Aurora and Phillip on Eric's dining room wall. Is that true?
Aurora: Well, the truth is that my story was the last fairy tale that Disney made.......I am proud that Ariel brought the genre back!!!

Ariel: Thanks Aurora!!!!

To all the DP: Are you all going to be a judges if there was a Princess Idol?
To be honest, we all couldn't be judges.

Elsa, you're the 2nd princess to be single. How do you feel about that?
I honestly am happy with my life. I have someone way more important. My sister Anna, and she is all I ever wanted my whole life because I care for her deeply. And Merida and I constantly give one another advice on guys and stuff like that. Im happy. I dont even want to get married. For now.

Aurora, since we didnt get to see a lot of your personality in Sleeping Beauty, how to YOU describe your personality?
Besides those 3 gifts, I'd say I'd describe myself as a girl who wants the best and more adventure.

How many of you are friends with the dalmatians from 101 Dalmatians?
All us Disney folks are friends! Except we are not friends with Villains of course...

DP: Are you friends with characters from Barbie movies?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Silverrose1991 said…
No, we still didn't get a chance to meet them!

For each DP: Who is the prettiest princess (excluding you, of course)?
We all think of each other as pretty. We couldn't possibly decided on one.

Merida, there was alot of controversy about your first redesign. What was your reaction towards it?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu rigo1315 said…
....Okay so... Tiana! How's the restaurant going it's been 5 years already (88 in actual historical context) Have you decided to branch out from New Orleans?
 ....Okay so... Tiana! How's the restaurant going it's been 5 years already (88 in actual historical c
I've decided I'm gonna open a chain all over the south. I just need Naveen's approval.

Merida, I was expecting you to ANSWER THE ACTUAL QUESTION. But, is THAT how you felt?
rigo1315 commented…
Hehe sorry xp lebih dari setahun yang lalu
mhs1025 commented…
^ Hahaha! That wasn't aimed at you! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
I didn't sign up to be a princess. I was born royal, but Disney thinks dat jus because I'm a Princess they can dress me up as day please. I won't go through wit it. I fight it every day. I jus don't want to end up like the others. An admired role model only for their looks. At da parks I've met kids who've never not once seen a Disney movie, but day love Snow and Aurora and Belle wit out even knowing um. That isn't what I want.

Well your re-re-design looks nice. What about you Rapunzel. People make a big deal about Merida's glamoured redesign what do you think of yours. I think Disney just copied what they did for yours and transitioned it into Merida's What do you think of your look Rapunzel?
 I didn't sign up to be a princess. I was born royal, but disney thinks dat jus because I'm a Princess
I love my redesign. It's fabulous! Oh, Merida was just kidding about what she said. She LOVES being a princess. She just hated her first redesign.

Well. What do the rest of y'all think of your redesigns?
Snow: Oh it is just so cute!
Cindy: The dress is gorgeous
Aurora: I finally got my hair done.
Ariel: -.-"
Rigo: What's wrong?
Ariel: I got legs, but I also got my tail. Ugh Disney is so indecisive.
Belle: My hair gets in the way when I read, but I love it.
Pocahontas: It's called powder
Jasmine Tiana: *Indifferent*
Mulan: I can breathe

What do each of you think about your original stories?
Snow White-It's too spooky sometimes.
Cinderella-Mine's alright.
Aurora-Do I really die?!?
Ariel-Too graphic!
Belle-I love it!
Jasmine-It's interesting that I'm Chinese.
Pocahontas-I think it's an honor to be based on my real-life counter part!
Mulan-Am I really based on a real person?
Tiana-I like it, but why is my character white?
Rapunzel-I WANT TO READ MINE NOW! *runs for a book shelf*
Merida-I don't think I'm based off of a real life person or some story.
Anna-I heard I'm a boy...
Elsa-Am I really evil?!?

All DP's: I've heard some people comment on how of them they think you're older than you are. What do y'all think about that?
Snow White: Hard question to be honest, but I think I'm actually the youngest and I'm learning along the way.

Cinderella: Well, most probably from my personality.

Princess Aurora: Same with Snow White and Cinderella.

Ariel: Well, I'm with Snow White despite that I'm 2 years older than her.

Belle: Same with Cinderella

Jasmine: Well, I am more liberal and open-minded.

Pocahontas: Same with Jasmine

Mulan: I represent women today!

Tiana: Same with Mulan

Rapunzel: Same with Snow White.

Merida: I am more tomboyish!!!!

Anna: I'm very optimistic.

Elsa: I'm more free caring!!!

To all of the DP: Have to all seen Hairspray, Fiddler on the Roof, Phantom and Newsies? The movie versions?
Rapunzel: We've seen Hairspray. I loved it! Mulan: That movie was AWFUL! Tiana: Lighten up, Mulan. I thought it was fabulous! Merida: Mulan, remind me NOT to see that movie. Elsa: Merida, how do you know you hate it if you haven't seen it? Besides, I loved the music!

Elsa, I believe you're going to be the oldest princess being age 21. How do you feel about that?
Elsa: Unique

To all of the Princesses: Sorry to ask, have you seen the movie version of Grease??
Ariel: Oh don't be sorry

Rapunzel: Not yet!!

Belle: I don't think any of us have seen it.

Tiana: Oh I have. I think Naveen has a copy.

Anna: Movie night at Tiana's!!!

Aurora although it has been awhile now, but what was it like getting into the rhythm of being a Princess?
I suppose this also applies to you too Rapunzel.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu misscindyspice said…
Aurora: Well, it was difficult at first, being told I couldn't dance with the animals or walk around barefoot was a very sad thing, but I've been getting used to it, and having Phillip with me is quite a joy!
Rapunzel: Well, I tried painting on the walls of the palace and it was was pretty awkward having to explain to my mother what I was doing. As if the family wasn't feeling awkward enough, I mean, at least Aurora has the fairies to tell her parents about her childhood. I have to explain it all myself. But being a princess isn't all that bad.

Merida, Anna, Ariel, and Elsa: Who do you consider your best friend of all the princesses? Elsa doesn't count for Anna.
Merida, Anna, Ariel and Elsa: All of them actually!!!

to all the Princesses: What do you do think 2 former Miss Universe winners, Riyo Mori of Japan and Natalie Glebova of Canada?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu KataraLover said…
They're beautiful

Aurora, what did you think of Elle Fanning's portrayal of you in Maleficent?
She was wonderful. It's a shame Maleficent and I do not have that similar relationship.

Elsa how did you get your powers?
Well, according to legend, my parents were cursed by an evil Snow Queen who foretold that I would be cursed with the same powers as her, but on the day of my coronation, my powers would be unleashed and I would be killed by an evil prince. She didn't anticipate Anna though ;)

To Rapunzel: How long did it take for you to brush and wash your hair?
Oh my gosh. It takes me about four hours to brush my hair on a good day. I have to be really careful when washing my hair. When I lived in the Tower Mother Gothel had to help me because when my hair gets wet and filled with soap it gets really really heavy. I'm just lucky that the river me and Eugene fell in wasn't so deep. Otherwise I would have had a harder time getting out. It's gotten a lot easier and the girls help me out.

I wish I could say the same for the Dreamworks crew when they come over -.-"
 Oh my gosh. It takes me about four hours to brush my hair on a good day. I have to be really careful
Jasmine what was your favorite adventure with Aladdin?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu 324anna said…
Hmm, I don't think I can chose only one, every adventure that contained magic carpet, Genie, Aladdin and a lot of fun was my favorite! I guess I preferred the times where I helped a lot my friends and became a heroine. :)

Aurora what do you think about the film Maleficent?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu KataraLover said…
I have mixed feelings because I loved Elle Fanning's portrayal of me, Angelina Jolie's performance, the effects, and the relationship between me and Maleficent, which we never had. But I hated how they portrayed my father because he's a good man. I also didn't like that they killed my mother, that Phillip was hardly in it, that his kiss didn't work, and that they made my three dear aunts look like complete... How do I say this nicely? Well, either way they made them look like they were bad guardians, which they weren't, they took very good care of me and I have so many good memories with them. Overall I like it wasn't what I was hoping it would be.

King Stephan and Queen Leah, considering you weren't able to stop the curse on Aurora from happening do you regret leaving her with the three good fairies and missing your daughters entire life?
King Stefan and Queen Leah: Not really, they were just doing their job despite missing her!!

Anna and Elsa: We heard that when your movie was in production, there was a song written by Alan Menken called 'Love can't be Denied', what do you think of the song and do you want to sing it as a duet or not?
Elsa: Wait. There was a deleted song? Anna: I want to sing it with Kristoff soon!

How many of you have been to Mulan's world?
DP except for Mulan: We have, during Chinese New Year this year and it was lovely!!!

DP: What do you think of Michael Jackson's songs?
Belle: Well it was quite hard to adjust, but we each have our favorites.

Elsa: I'm still adjusting to all this new music. All I heard in the kingdom was classical music.

Anna: I never thought music could make your blood pump so hard like that. I love his music.

DP: So what's new over at Disneyland?
DP: Nothing much

To all the DP: Do you all know Sarah Brightman or Katherine Jenkins? For those who ask she the latter is, here she is singing I Vow to thee my Country.

link
Nope, never heard of her...

Elsa, I keep hearing rumors that you're dating Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians. Can you confirm if it's true or not?
Elsa: Nah, it's just a rumour.

To all the DP: Had you all seen the 2012 Les Miserables?
Ariel: I have. Mulan: Ariel dragged us, but I fell asleep. Anna: Movie night at Ariel's! *Mulan facepalms*

Merida, I keep hearing rumors that YOU'RE dating Hiccup from the How To Train Your Dragon series. Can you confirm if it's true?
Merida: Oh no, where did ye hear that? I'm Scottish, and he's a Viking! Our clans are enemies! Besides, he also already has a girlfriend, apparently her name is Astrid. So, to answer y'er question, it's just a rumor.

To Elsa: So, how does it feel to be a queen amongst so many Princesses? Is it awkward, or fun?
It's fun! I feel humbled I'm the first queen to join the lineup! But at the same time, I remind myself I was once like my sister and all my other princess friends.

All DP: I hear we may have 2 new DP's in the future. Their names are Angelina (from Giants) and Moana (from Moana). How do y'all plan on welcoming them if they should join the lineup?
To DP: Well, rumours are rumours but we pray to God that these rumours are true!

Maleficent: Had you seen Angelina Jolie's portrayal of you in your namesake movie???? What do you think of it???
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MissAngelPaws said…
Yes, I have. I thought she was very good. She was elegant and villainous.

To Elsa: Do you still keep your gloves? Or did you throw them out?
I still have one glove. I lost the other in the mountains, but it's okay. I kept the other glove in my closet. It was still my parents gift, but I rarely look at it or even touch it now.

So Maleficent due to your new movie your cameo in Kingdom Hearts changes everything. Do you consider yourself Evil and lusting for darkness and power or was taking Aurora's heart away to protect your little beasty?
At the time, I considered myself evil and lusting for power and darkness. Now, as I look back on it, I was only trying to protect my beasty.

Elsa, do you use your powers on a hot day?
Of course! I cannot stand the heat! Anna is always trying to get me out in summer, but I'll only go if I can stay nice and cool on the beach....Olaf on the other hand doesn't seem to mind.

So Mushu given the opportunity (other than Mulan) Which Disney Princess would you help return "honor" to their family?