putri disney Ask a character why (?)

SweetPea2007 posted on Feb 16, 2012 at 02:54PM
I have an Idea for a new game of sorts:

1. Let's pretend the characters in the Princess movies are real and that we can ask them questions.

2. First person thinks of a character and asks them anything:
ex. Cinderella why didn't you run away sooner?

3. the next person pretends they are that character and answers the way they think that character would answer. Then they ask another character a question:
ex. Cinderella: I did not want to leave my family home to those horrible women and I had no where else to go, I have no one (*sob*)

Flynn who were you selling the crown to?

4. Those are the rules to the game, but if you have questions just ask. I just made it up so I can tweek the rules if need be. I think the answers shall be interesting and this could be a lot of fun!

I will go first and ask a question and then the next person will answer as _______ and then they will ask a character.....

putri disney 1584 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 1584

lebih dari setahun yang lalu SweetPea2007 said…
Flynn: because my parents did not want me or couldn't keep me...not sure....I was raised there but have no idea who left me or why....thanks for bringing up my sad past...now I have to go hug someone....

Eric, what do you do for fun?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dee389 said…
Eric: Enjoying walking with Max and Ariel!

Cinderella and Belle: Do you all know Marie Antoinette? If so, do you feel sorry for her?
Cinderella and Belle: We have heard of her and know about her execution, but that was years before we were even born so all we know is what was taught to us in school. We are not exactly sure how we feel about her though since we do not know the full true story. She may have or have not been guilty and deserved what she got...not sure.

Ariel, what religion do mermaids have? or are you guys atheist?
Ariel: Well, ah yes! But, after marrying Eric. I became a Lutheran!

Snow White, Cinderella and Princess Aurora: Have you all heard of Alan Menken?
Snow White, Cinderella and Princess Aurora: yes...and we have seen some of his work.

Ariel, so you were saying yes that mermaids are atheist (do not believe in any gods)? but that when you married Eric you became Lutheran? So you started believing in God when you got married? And isn't your father similar to Poseidon, the Greek good of the seas?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mhs1025 said…
Well,ALL mermaids are atheists when they're born. When Melody went missing,i turned back into an atheist. I've become half-and-half after marrying Eric actualy. My father never really thought of himself as a 'God of the Seas' and i don't think he's similar to Poseidon in MY opinopn.

John Smith,you seemed pretty stunned when I asked if you were aware that Pocahontas and Rolfe have a kid. Has it been diffacult for you to get that in you head?
Um you can't be half and half atheist...
Atheism is, in a broad sense, the rejection of belief in the existence of deities.
Lutheran is from a branch of Christianity which is a belief in GOD.

Triton (Greek: Τρίτων, gen: Τρίτωνος) is a mythological Greek god, the messenger of the big sea. He is the son of Poseidon and Amphitrite, god and goddess of the sea respectively, and is herald for his father. He is usually represented as a merman, having the upper body of a human and the tail of a fish, "sea-hued", according to Ovid[1] "his shoulders barnacled with sea-shells".
Like his father, Poseidon, he carried a trident. However, Triton's special attribute was a twisted conch shell, on which he blew like a trumpet to calm or raise the waves. Its sound was so terrible, that when loudly blown, it put the giants to flight, who imagined it to be the roar of a dark wild beast.

Sorry, now I am done with my rant.....

John Smith: I am good...actually I am over it now and have a girlfriend that has been living with me for about 6 months now. We travel togeather and she is great fun!;) I NEVER want to get married though...too wild and free for that.

Prince Adam, what is your favorite hobby?
Prince Adam: Definitely collecting stamps from around the world!

Jasmine and Aladdin: Have you guys been to Egypt?
Aladdin and Jasmine: we flew through it on our first date and saw a sculpture making the Sphinx.

Prince Phillip: have you had any battles lately?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Girlyzak198 said…
Not really seeing as there aren't many dragons around to fight.

Mother Gothel why didn't you think of just taking the flower itself?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu PrincessLD said…
Mother Gothel: I was not sure if the flower will continue having power if I took it.

Aladdin and Jasmine: Exactly, what countries did you visited when you were in your first date?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu rigo1315 said…
Greece, China, Italy, Japan, Australlia, Eygpt, France, Germany, India, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and the United States. Of course some of those countries didn't even exist yet, but we passed by many areas surprisingly in one night.

Cinderella do you have a cleaning problem or is that a vicious rumor spread throughout the internet?
Cinderella: Don't even bother listening to the internet and the press these days, they only want money and I also pity both Kate Middleton and the late Princess Diana!

Snow White: Did you watch Snow White: Happily Ever After? If so what do you think?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu betterthanlife said…
oh its horrid and its a fraud........worst of all...she cant even speak to birds properly!!!!!

hey mulan how many naked men did you see while you where bathing
Mulan: Only three, but good thing is that I'm glad I came out of the lake early!!!!!!

Princess Aurora: What type of dogs do you like to have?
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
arent dogs the thinga that have wings????

kida what your age difference between milo
Kida: 4 years younger!!!

Aurora: What do you mean they have wings? You mean ears????
aoura:ohh......ears is the thing we eat with!!!

jane how long did it take u to speak and lern ape
big smile
About 2 days to say I'm staying. 5 months to actually say phrases. 2 and a half year to speak it fluently. Wasn't so hard, but I had fun.

Pocahontas CAN I HAVE MEEKO?
Pocahontas: No way, he's too precious for me!

To all the Princesses: Do you all heard of the Gangnam Style Dance?
big smile
DP: OMG YES! We love that so much! It is so fricken funny! We love to watch it and laugh and laugh! It is awesome! LOL! Sometimes the music gets stuck in our head and we will just bust out laughing in public....hahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhaha!­

Shang, what do you do for fun?
Have some private time with Mulan,of course!!!!!!!! ;)

Pocahontas,are you aware of Smith's new girlfriend?
Pocahontas: Oh yes, she looks eerily like me!

To all the Princesses: What do you enjoy about Salzburg and Vienna?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Girlyzak198 said…
The scenery is soooooo amazing!!!!!!

Mulan did spill the hot tea on the matchmaker deliberately coz she pissed you off or was it an accident?
I didn't spill I threw it at her. Those flames were huge!! Looking back I'd say it was more of an accident, but after she yelled at me infront of my Ma and GranMa I'm glad I did it. Almost makes me proud that I got married.

Aurora are you diagnosed with Narcolpsy?
crying
To Pocahontas: WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?­!?!­?!?­!?!­?!?­!
My real question is back on page 31 if you skipped to here
Aurora: What on earth is that?????

Princess Aurora: I'm absolutely sorry to ask you this, but do people sometimes confuse you with Odette? In the particularly the hairstyle? Also, do you like her?
Aurora: No me and Odette really do not look that much alike. But I do like her and we get along okay. Oh and I found out what Narcolepsy is and no I do not have it. Geez people I fell asleep because of a friggen SPELL! It was a one time thing and no it does not happen all the time....I am getting tired of people messing with me about this!

Pocahontas: rigo1315 why what? What is the Problem?

Naveen do you have any close male friends and if yes who?
Of course the Prince of Maldonia has many friends. Specifically my friends back home. They have visted me countless times sharing laughs and remenising times when we were boys. Those were the days I missed.

rigo1315: Tiana and you are totally fine with his friends stopping by?

Tiana: Of course. I love listening to the stories of Naveen as a kid. (To Naveen) but dear what about your new friends?
Naveen: Oh of course the Prince's here at Disney are the best!

rigo1315: I want your raccoon Pocahontas!!! He will be mine!!! I love Meeko *high pitch* EEEEEEEEE!!! :3

Question: So Belle have you read all the books in the castle? Or are you still in the process?
Belle: Almost...still working on it and there are a few I gave away like Twilight and 50 Shades of Gray (shudder)....Books are my passion and sometimes I read to Beast (I mean Adam...giggle)...we really enjoy those times!

Jasmine are you still restless at the Palace?
Jasmine: Nope, the magic carpet is here at least!

Belle: Have you read Norwegian Woods by Haruki Mirukami?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Evera said…
Yes, I love Japan.

Princesses, do y'all want to see The Avengers?
Oh We have seen it!
Snow White and Cinderella: it was a little violent for us and we don't really like Comic book movies....so we actually did not go see it...

Aurora: You guys don't know what you are missing! It was great! I especially liked Captain America! He is my favorite Hero....um...after Phillip that is!

Ariel: I agree with Aurora it was a very good movie and Captain America is super HOT...I mean awesome...Hawkeye was pretty awesome too and Iron Man...and Thor...OMG! This movie was FILLED with HOT GUYS! (squeal)...don't tell Eric!

Belle:I preferred the Comic Books, but the guy playing the Hulk did a smashing job (HAHAHHAHHAHAHHA) and I think he had the BEST scenes! Especially when he kicked Loki's Butt! (HA!)

Jasmine: You all wrong...yes the movie was good, but LOKI was the best PART! He was so sexy and evil and just AWESOME! (glares at everyone) BEST VILLAIN EVER!

Pocahontas and Mulan: We were just glad to see the strong Female characters. Black Widow in our opinion was the most Badass and was the main reason we wanted to see the movie...Personally we think there should have been more strong Females like her in it!

Tiana: I did not want to see it at first, but Naveen dragged me to it...Got to say it was really,really good! Especially Iron Man...OMG! That man makes me go all melty...I would so leave Naveen for him......um oops did I say that out loud? You know what? I don't care...Iron Man has a great ASS and so does Thor...yum yum!that is right I said it! YUM YUM!

Rapunzel:(Muwhahahahha) I LOVED THAT MOVIE! BEST HERO MOVIE EVER! It had everything and it was so awesome! I have already watched it like 10 times! (starts jumping around laughing)...Let's go watch it AGAIN!

Rapunzel, have you traveled to a lot of museums? Which ones have you been to?

Rapunzel: Yes, in Cologne!

Maleficent and the Queen from Snow White: Do you know Jadis, the Queen of Narnia?
Maleficent and the Queen from Snow White: (disgusted) OMG YES! She is such a BITCH! We so do not like her! What is up with the statues of her victims...I mean come on, that is just TACKY! And that whiny little boy she picked up...what is up with that? Nah we are way too cool to hang out with her! And she is not really Queen of Narnia, she was just pretending....she is such a Loser!

Tiana: what is your favorite Restraunt besides your own?

Tiana: Definitely Macdonald's!!!!

To all the Princesses: What do you think of Susan and Lucy Pevensie, and not to forget Hermione Granger?
Snow White,Cinderella,and Aurora: Um sorry we have no idea who you are talking about....um yeah sorry...
Ariel: I think Susan Pevensie is stuck up, but Lucy is cute and Hermione is too geeky....And I do not like Witches!
Jasmine: Meh...they are okay...They are all a little kick ass...I suppose...
Belle: (Squeal) They are from my Favorite Books! The Narnia Series and Harry Potter series is AWESOME! The movies are lacking, but I LOVE THE BOOKS!
Pocahontas and Mulan: I like how they are strong women and the Pevensie ladies did well with out a man! And Hermione was a lot more awesome then Ron...he needed HER!
Tiana: I don't really have time for Movies or Books...so I am not sure who they are...sorry....
Rapunzel: I am so Geeking out with Belle right now! But unlike her I found the books and movies to be awesome! and I am looking forward to more movies especially the final Battle!

Tiana, McDonalds...seriously? I am surprised your favorite restraunt is fast food...Why is that?
Tiana: I want to try something new!

Merida: What do you think of Susan Pevensie? Since she's good in archery too.
Merida: I think her skills are (air quotes) okay, but she is bit of a snob and kinda bratty.

Snow White, what do you do all day at the castle?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu PociandSmith said…
When I am not with my prince I usually have to do other things such as meeting people as I am the queen etc.

Pocahontas: How did you feel when Smith waved you back in the Native American way?
I could barely see it, but it made me feel like I was re-born.

Merida, have you ever been in love?
Merida: Not yet, but I am still young and there is plenty of time for that....One day I hope to have what my parents have...Their Love is Pure and beautiful to behold!

Ariel, do you and Eric ever fight?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu princecatcher93 said…
Sadly yes, but we mainly fight about eating fish.

Eugene, how and when did you meet the Stabbington Brothers?
Oh, during my bachelor days and girl-chasing days. I was just looking to be apart of something and I joined in their clan.

To Cinderella-Were your servant days just pure hell for you?
Cinderella: Yes!!!!

Merida: Please take me to Scotland, I want to do sightseeing and love the country!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu PDFANEver4 said…
Sure lad/lassie.Let's go to Edinburgh Castle,The Scottish Highlands,and The Loch Ness,it will be so much fun!

Pocahontas and Mulan:Why are you always left out in Disney Princess Merchandise? Especially Pocahontas.
Pocahontas: Because I'm not as popular as the others!
Mulan: They're just being silly that's all!

Princess Aurora: Do you know any other languages?
Pocahontas: That was my decision. I did not like the idea of being put on display and "sold" to the highest bidder....Materialism pisses me off, and I was not about to go "full Princess" just to please the MAN!
Mulan: ummmm...I am not sure why...but Shang did say he did not like sharing my image with anyone else...so umm....I really don't care....I don't see myself as a "princess" anyway.

John Smith do you visit Pocahontas tribe and chat with her father sometimes?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu PDFANEver4 said…
dee389:Yes besides English I speak Spanish,French,German,Russian,Greek,Portug­ues­e,I­tal­ian­,Ro­man­ian­,Du­tch­,Po­lis­h,a­nd Ukrainian.When will your fave to be honest?

SweetPea2007:Yes I visit the tribe to discuss plans to get rid of JRolfe with Poca's dad.

Jasmine why are you such a diva?