1) During the song, "I See The Light," the lantern Rapunzel lifts up into the sky is actually the lantern her mother and father sent out. Also, they used 45,000 lanterns in the scene of the movie!
2) tangled is the longest disney animated film since Fantasia.
3) Animators say Rapunzel's hair is approximately 70 feet long, and holds about 100,00 strands,
4) Mother Gothel's dress is from the Renaissance period, during the 1780's. tangled takes place afterwards, thus tampilkan how old Mother Gothel really is.
5) To come up with Flynn Rider's design, male animators asked female animators what made a man good looking, physically and emotionally. They even used foto of male artis for help. (Johnny Depp, Hugh Jackman, Brad Pitt, David Beckham, Gene Kelly, etc).
6) Even though they're still in the movie, a lot of scenes were taken and redone.
1) cinderella actually looses her shoe three times in the movie
2) Ilene Woods, (Cinderella's voice actor), made it over 300 girls who tried out. Ilene didn't really even try out. She sang some songs from the movie, and her friend sent in a demo to Walt Disney, thus landing her the part of Cinderella.
3) Walt Disney's favorit disney transformation scene is Cinderella's ballgown change, which is drawn out oleh Marc Davis
4) There was a removed song before the song came out, called "Dancing On A Cloud."
5) cinderella is the first film to be worked on oleh "All Nine Old Men."
6) The Prince's name is never revealed, but he has two voice actors. One, for acting/talking, and one for singing. (William Phillips for the voice, Mike Douglas for the singing).
7) Eleanor Audley, who voices Lady Tremaine, also voices Maleficent in Walt Disney's original "Sleeping Beauty."
8) According to Marc Davis, almost the whole movie was done in live action for animating before it was drawn out and animated
9) In the end, there is an animasi mistake. At first, Cinderella's sleeve is drawn long, but then in the selanjutnya one, it is drawn short and puffy.
1) Elsa was supposed to be the main antagonist of the film, until songwriters Lopez and Anderson Lopez introduced the song "Let It Go." Then, they switched Hans into the bad guy.
2) Anna is 18, Kristoff and Elsa are 21, and Hans is 23.
3) The name's Hans, Kristoff, Anna, and Sven are all based off the original penulis of "The Snow Queen," name. (Hans Christian Andersen)
4) Elsa is now Disney's oldest Princess. (Unless you're counting Kida, who's over 8,000).
5) Walt Disney's animasi studio had already wanted to make a movie adaptation of "The Snow Queen," starting back in the 1940's. It kept getting pushed aside everytime it was brought up, until 2011 when someone finally picked up the idea again.
6) A lot of Olaf's dialogue was improvised to make directors laugh.
7) They used a real Reindeer to animate and draw Sven.
8) Jennifer Lee is the first woman to direct a full length animated film.
9) Frozen is the first disney movie to earn a Golden Globe since Tarzan. (June 18, 1999).
10) The snow monster marshmallow was originally going to be a bigger Olaf, in which Olaf would call "Little Brother."
11) On March 31'st, 2014, Frozen became the highest grossing animated film.
12) The most complex scene in the movie, (where Elsa belt's "Let the storm rage on!) took 132 hours to render.
13) Hans's kuda name is Sitron, which is the Norwegian word for lemon.
14) The crew went on a trip to Norway to get idea's for clothing, music, name's, backgrounds, and buildings.
15) disney considers Elsa both as a Princess and a queen for merchandising.