detektif conan Whose your fav character ?

shinXran posted on Dec 02, 2010 at 10:09AM
Mine is shinichi/conan cause of a thousand reasons. But i don't have time to write em dowm

detektif conan 9 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu KittyGirl13 said…
big smile
I'm your opinion!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu James1R1Mori said…
Ai for me ever sense the she first appeared it turns out evertime i fall in love with a character she is played by voice actor Megumi hayashibara Aiyanami rei Lina Inverse Haibara Ai/Shiyano akemi or is it shiho or mabye miho never can remember which of the sisters is which i prefered haibara ai anyway and that short girl who was really 25 from Onegai sensei
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu yuklid123 said…
for me it is kudo and Kaitou Kid :) for they look-a-like and at the same time they act cool, conan act not much cool for he uses somebody else to explain his deduction :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sam71 said…
wink
for me - ai, kid and shinichi... bcoz these 3 are very calm and cool.... which i like the most
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Helen_Anggraini said…
big smile
I very like Shinichi Kudo and Kaito Kid.
They are very cool and smart...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu miss-sara said…
I would have to say my top 5.
Shinichi Kudou - self explanatory, he's just freaking awesome
Kaito Kid - he's charming, funny, and smart. (what more can i say?)
Heiji Hattori - Hilarious and totally outgoing and obviously intelligent
MIwako Satou - she's a strong woman, but still has her "awww" moments
Wataru Takagi - he's just adorable and so cute. And i also have a thing for cops.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu princess989898 said…
My top:
1.Shinichi Kudo-I fall in love with him in first sight because he smart,handsome,cool and I love when he jealous and when he try to save people which he in love with like Ran
2.Ran Mouri-I like her too because she strong and patient how long she wait for someone she love
3.Kaito Kid-I like him when he scared when he saw fish...hahahaha..and he cool like Shinichi,he gentleman,smart like Shinichi and more XD
4.Heiji Hattori-I like him when he fighting deduction with Conan/Shinichi he so funny and he smart too
5.Saguru Hakuba-I like him because his cute and he like cool detective
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Shin111 said…
My votes are the Gosho Boys.Dont know? Gosho Boys consist of Shinichi,Heiji,Kaito and Saguru.Vigintillion reasons.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Gyroball13 said…
Conan, Ai, Shuichi, Sato, and Takagi
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 Conan, Ai, Shuichi, Sato, and Takagi