desperate housewives Possible Spoilers for Season 5

angelznfoots posted on May 19, 2008 at 07:27PM
I just found these spoilers. Let me know what you think:

"The show will be back in the fall (probably September). Season 5 will have 24 episodes.

Cast members known to be returning include Teri Hatcher (Susan); Felicity Huffman (Lynette); Marcia Cross (Bree); Eva Longoria Parker (Gabrielle); Nicollette Sheridan (Edie); Brenda Strong (Mary Alice); Doug Savant (Tom); Ricardo Antonio Chavira (Carlos); Shawn Pyfrom (Andrew); Kyle MacLachlan (Orson); and Dana Delany (Katherine).

As revealed in the season finale, next season takes us FIVE years into the future and stays there. Flashbacks may be used to fill viewers in on what's happened.

Lynette's kids will be recast; Porter and Preston are juvenile delinquents.

Mrs. McCluskey's hard of hearing.

Bree's well on her way to becoming the next Martha Stewart.

Carlos remains blind.

Katherine is still living on Wisteria Lane and is closer to the other women now.

Edie returns to Wisteria Lane, having also gone through significant change as well.

Susan has a new husband, played by Gale Harold. Mike may or may not be back.

Oh, and Susan's son may go by "M.J." so we probably won't have to hear "Maynard" a lot.

Gone from the show: Julie, Danielle, Dylan, and the actors playing Lynette's kids. the kids who've played Lynette's kids til now may or may not be back for a few flashbacks next season.

Say hello to Kaila Say and Danielle Baltodano, who are playing Gabrielle's daughters Juanita and Celia. Gabrielle will be frustrated her kids don't live up to her standards of beauty. Gabrielle's hardly living up to her own standards of beauty either, as the stress of living with a blind husband and two kids is hard on her.

As Marc Cherry's been saying since November of 2004, he plans on ending the show with season 7. After that, he hopes to follow up with a spin-off entitled Vicious Cheerleaders.

DH creator Marc Cherry is considering setting the seventh and final season in the year BEFORE DH began, when Mary Alice and Mrs. Huber, among others, still lived on Wisteria Lane."
last edited on May 19, 2008 at 07:29PM

desperate housewives 6 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu xDHmadx said…
Ahhhh someone has found my source :p !

Word for word too ... i'm impressed ! hehehe !
lebih dari setahun yang lalu angelznfoots said…
LOL that's why there are quotation marks ;D Just wanted to share and hear some opinions about it
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu oogellaboogella said…
i wuld ask wat ur source is but that wuld be cheating just make sure you keep writing gand ill be happy
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ghosty_girl said…
omg thanx!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Legenda said…
I would want to know what your source is.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu angelznfoots said…
link

This is the site i got it from