Death Note RP RP TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

goofy21792 posted on Sep 03, 2010 at 02:13AM
OK so we have enough PPL's so might as well start.Sooooooo HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!
 OK so we have enough PPL's so might as well start.Sooooooo HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!
last edited on Sep 04, 2010 at 09:09PM

Death Note RP 59 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 59

lebih dari setahun yang lalu hiddennobodie said…
-one month earlier-

Right after school Cayden walked all the way to his new home in his cousin's house in the Kento Region. He and Light has always been close. Now they are even closer, they live together.

"Hey Light, how's that girlfriend of yours, Misa Amane?", asks Cayden as he adjusts his satchel.
"Oh we are okay, but she begs me to go out with her once every week.", said Light as he looks at Cayden and eats an apple.
"What's wrong with that?", asked Cayden as he messes with his hair.
"Nothing, it's complicated.", said Light as he walks into a store.

Cayden waited outside and he watched the street that they were on. They were only a couple of blocks away when all of a sudden a black note book feel from the sky. He didn't know why but he grabbed the notebook and then all of a sudden a strange creature appeared in front of him.

The creature was taller and anyone that he ever meet. He was black all over expect for his hands, head and neck and part of his shoulders. It seemed to be dressed like a rockstar. It's hair was black and spiked up. And his smile made Cayden shiver all his back.

The creature laughed and Cayden put the book in his satchel. And the creature was still there.

"What's wrong kid? Don't you believe what you see with your own eyes?", smiles the creature as he looks down to Cayden.
"A Shiningami? Why has a god of death visit me?", asks Cayden as he looks at it with both fear and curiosity.
"I'm the one who dropped that notebook that you are holding.", said the creature as he pulls out the notebook out of Cayden's satchel.
"Do you want it back?", asks Cayden as he looks at the notebook.
"The moment you touched it, you became the Death Notes soul owner."
"I can see you..." Cayden moves his hand through the Shiningami's arm. "Can other's see you?", asks Cayden as he looks up to the Shiningami's face.
"Only those who touched the Death Note has the ability to see me.", he said with his wings expand.
"What is your name?", asks Cayden as he watches the Shiningami.
"Is that curiousity I sense?", it laughs at him. "You can call me Ryuk."
"Ryuk?", said Cayden as he smiles as Ryuk flew away.

-present-

Cayden walks out of his bedroom beside Light's room and walks down the stairs and saw that he was the only one up early in the morning. He turned on the TV and started watching the news.

Cayden started writing in the Death Note.

Yoshi Namiesora
Robato Disason
Yami Sookiesan
Greg Morgans

Cayden was happy while writing the names of criminals that deserved to die. Ryuk looked at Cayden and smiled. Cayden knew that this Shiningami wanted.

He walked up to the kitchen counter and grabbed an apple from a bowl and threw it to Ryuk. And of course he would start eating it.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu goofy21792 said…
L and Ash walked side by side to L's friend Light's house.L smiled as he looked at Ash and Ash smiled back.They had known each other for a while and are now dating.L looked forward as he saw Light's house.They were now in front of it."Here it is."L said.Ash nodded as her and L walked up and knocked.
Cayden heard knocking on the door and he knew that it was L and his friend Ash. He slides the Death Note inside his satchel and zipped it up and walks through Ryuk.

He opened the door.

"Hello L and Ash come on in.", said Cayden as he lead them into the living room. "Light is still asleep, so just sit down and relax."

On the TV a news reporter announced the deaths of the ones that he wrote down in his Death Note. Cayden smiled as he sat on the couch beside his satchel. "They deserve to die.", he said as he eats an apple.
L leads Ash to the couch.They sit and L says,"So,how are you Cayden?"Ash stared at the TV."Hm.Wonder how they died."She said.She looked in her bag to see her Death Note was still there.'Good.'She thought.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Synned_Ghoul said…
Neo was still running. "How...?" he gasped. He had been running for days, ever since one of his classmates had died because of something he wrote... something he wrote in this book. Neo sat down on a curb, trying to catch his breath, so he pulled it out and just stared at it. It was all because of this book. He looked up at the mailbox next to him; Yagami.
L was talking to Cayden while Ash was watching the TV."A kid to?"She said.She heard knocking on the glass and knew who it was.It was the Shinigami that dropped her notebook."I'm gonna go get some fresh air."She said.L nodded.Ash walked outside and made sure no one was watching then said,"What is it,Kistol?"Kistol smiled,like she always did,and said,"Well I have some leads on those deaths."Ash shook her head."I don't want to know."Out of the corner of her eye she saw someone sitting in front of the mailbox.She walked over and said,"Um,hi.Who are you?"
Neo felt ready to dash out of there as soon as someone came out of the house and talked to him. He quickly put the notebook in his bag and looked at her warily. "Do you live here?" he asked, avoiding the question.
"No but me and my boyfriend came to visit the people who do.I um came out for 'fresh air' when I saw you.So who are you?"She asked remembering Kistol.
He hesitated for a minute before answering, tossing over the idea that his name, at least had gotten leaked. Finally he answered, "Neo." he held his bag closer, worried that she might see the notebook. he looked down and saw a corner of it out in the open.
Ash noticed it."What's that?"She asked thinking it was another Death Note.She held her bag close.
Neo started to panic. He shoved it deeper into his bag. his eyes started darting around, looking for an escape route he could use.
Ash didn't know what to think.So she ignored the thought.She heard L call her inside and said,"Gotta go."She said walking back inside.
Neo started to calm down when the girl went back inside. Now to finish resting and get goin... wait... maybe she was calling the cops! Neo got up and started running again when he heard a guy shout, "Neo! come inside!"
Cayden walked out of the house and closed the door.

"Neo, it's me Cayden.", said Cayden as he walks up to him and looks at him carefully. "What's wrong? Shiningami got your tongue.", chuckled Cayden.

Ryuk walked out of the house and smiles as he looks at Cayden "Let him see it."
Cayden smiled as he pulled out the Death Note from his satchel. "You can touch it.", smiles Cayden as he holds the Death Note in front of him.
Neo's eyes lock onto the book. He quickly pulls the notebook out of his bag and stares at it. They were the same. Slowly, he reaches out and touches Cayden's. The next second, a monster appeared out of thin air. With a strangled scream, he falls on his butt.
Cayden smiles as he knew what Neo saw.

"I'm Ryuk, Cayden's Shiningami.", said Ryuk as he tries not to laugh at Neo.
"Ryuk?", ask Neo as he looks at Ryuk and back to Cayden.

Cayden smiled as he takes his Death Note and starts walking towards the house. And Neo followed in hiding his Death Note. L, Ash, and Light was watching the TV as they pass them.

Ryuk walked in front of the TV and no one did anything. Cayden lead Neo into his bedroom and locked the door behind them. He sat on the bed while Neo sat on the floor.
Neo pulled out my book. "That's a Deathnote." Ryuk said.
"How... why can i see you, but not another one from this book?" Neo asked him.
"Maybe he's watching you from a distance, maybe he doesnt know you have it." he responded.
"Well, i only got it a few days ago." Neo told him.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu demon_wolf said…
Remi sat in front of the t.v. "Another death. Damn these guys have to calm down with all the killing. I can;t keep covering for them like this." She sighed.
Neo Held out his Deathnote to Cayden. "Maybe he'll show up soon. Since you trusted me, i'll do the same." He held out the Deathnote for Cayden to touch.
Ash walked outside while L waited for Light.Ash gasped when she saw their Death Notes."What?"She said shocked.Kistol stood next to her."Well this is a suprise."She said smiling.Kistol reached in Ash's bag,grabbed her Death Note and dropped it on the ground so Cayden and Neo could see it.Ash scrambled to put it back in her bag.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Neo stared at the girl, scrambling to keep it hidden. He rushed to pick it up... and woulnd up handing it to another Shiningami.
Kistol took it."See,Ash,everything is fine."Ash glared at Kistol as Kistol put it back in her bag.Kistol then looked up at them and said,"Hello,gentelman."Ash just stared.
I bowed my head. "Hello, Death god." was all i could say. i had been thrust into a new world,,and nothing was slowing down.
Ash got up and said,"I'm leaving.Tell L I went to my house."I started walking but was stopped by Kistol."That's not the way to say hi to new 'friends'."Ash looked at them.
"She's right. We're all in this together." i say casually to her.
Ash looked at him."What?What the hell do you mean?"Ash asked,shocked.She then understood what he meant."N-no...no I...won't be part of all this."Ash said dropping her Death Note.She then turned and started walking off.
I grabbed her arm. "I didn't choose this. I acidentally used it to kill a classmate, and i've been running since i did it a couple days ago." I said, trying to convince her we weren't up to evil. "None of us chose this, we just have to live with it." I picked up her Deathnote and handed it to her.
I didn't want any of this so I shoved the Death Note away."No.Come on Kistol."Kistol didn't move.I was mad.I grabbed my Death Note and said,"So what?"
I sighed. "I don't know, honestly." I looked at Kistol and Ryuk. "What do we do?"
Kistol shrugged."I don't know.I guess it's for you guys to choose."She looked at Ash.Ash looked at her.She sighed.
"Survive." I said, saying it all in one word. "Don't go overkill with the notes. co-ordinate them."
Ash said,"I'm not planning on killing anyone."Ash then turned around and said,"Come on Kistol."Kistol followed.
I glared down at the Deathnote. "I feel the same. I was normal until this book showed up. Now my life has been turned upside-down. There's nothing we can do about it."
"I know."Ash said as she kept walking.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu PUNKMUNK said…
"Wierd,I cant get Ash to answer."Rain told Buck."Dont she always pick up?""Yes,and I think somethings wrong.Ill go to her plac-my bad,her and Ls place later to find out wats up.You comin?".I asked."Sure.Wy not?"Buck said.We started for the hotel and room in wich they lived.
Ash and L walked into our hotel room.Ash couldn't believe what was happening.Ash then heard a knock on the door and went and answered it.It was Rain and Buck."Oh.Hi guys."L waved and smiled.
"Wazzap?"I asked,my usual greeting."Ello."Buck said."So,wy didnt you answer all day?Is something wrong?"I asked."Ive been kinda worried.And dont tell me no.Wen you say no,nothings wrong,it means somethings wrong."
"Nothing,really,just been paranoid."L walked over after hearing this and asked,"Paranoid?Why?Is it Light or cousin or anything?"Ash looked at him and said,"No it's nothing like that.I...I'll explain later."L smiled even though he was worried.
"Well,if you say so,miss secretive.Guys,before I forget,Buck and I were gonna go to Panda Express tonite.Wanna come?"I asked,slitely surprised my friend was paronoid.
(ok im goin to play as L the most for now.so when i say "I" im playin as L.ok? :))

I nodded and grabbed Ash's hand."Sure."I smiled as we all walked out and started walking down the hall to the elevator.I was a little confused about how Ash is acting.Did it have something to do with that Death Note?I didn't know.
We got out the doors and got into my car."L,wy do you sit like that?"Buck asked."Buck,dont be rude."I said.We made it,and sat at a table.I handed L the dessert menu and he and Ash looked throug it."Ill take an orange chicken mix,and Buck?""Ill take a plate of beef,chicken,pork,noodles,and rice.""Buck,I mite be fat and happy after we eat,but my wallet wont be.Thank God for my paycheck tomorrow.Piggy."I said giving a small smile.
Me and Ash looked through it.It all looked so delicious I had trouble deciding.Me and Ash just both agreed to have chocolate sunday splits.We then waited for all the food to arrive.
"And dinners on me peeps!"I gave Buck a stare,and turned to L and smiled wen he decided wat to take.
I smiled back.I then heard the door open and looked around.Light had walked in.
"Nerds are comin'!"Buck wispered to me."Be quiet!You need a hair cut like that!"I said back.
(oh PUNKMUNK LOLZ!!!!!!!!!!)

I looked back at Buck and said,"He's a friend from school."
Buck felt his hair."No I dont.""Yes you do.Wait,L?Your still in scool?"
"No that's not what I meant.I went to college with him because I suspect he is Kira.That's what I meant."I then heard someone walk up."Hello Ryuzaki."It was Light."Hello Light."I said back.
"Wazzap?Nice hair!"I said.
Light looked at her."Uh,thanks.Your pretty cute yourself."Light said acting smooth and giving her the 'I wanna date you look'.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu