Deadman Wonderland Deadman Wonderland RP Anyone?

Glitterific posted on Dec 08, 2012 at 02:27AM
I figure there should be one :D

Rules and Guidelines-

~No godmodding
~No killing other peoples characters
~Since this is a DW RP you can probably expect a bit of gore and blood
~Cursing is allowed but don't go overboard
~You can have as many characters as you want as long as you can handle it
~You can play as a DW character or your own Deadman
~We are always accepting

Character Information:

Name:
Birthday:
Blood Type:
Height:
Weight:
Appearance:
Personality:
Family:
BF/GF/Love Interest:
Branch of Sin:
Bio:

Deadman Wonderland 233 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 233

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Glitterific said…
Name: Yuxie Kimaide "The Bird of Paradise"
Birthday: February 13
Blood Type: O
Height: 5' 6''
Weight: 114
Appearance: (Picture)
Personality: quite, deep thinker, smart, calm and collected type
Dislikes: unnecessary actions/violence, giving up, weakness, disloyalty
Family: Deceased Mother and Father
BF/GF/Love Interest: None
Branch of Sin: Paradise Healing- Any wound is instantly healed with her blood, can be used to heal others as well.
Bio: Yuxie was one of lucky who survived with her entire family after the Great Tokyo earthquake. Her family moved in with her grandparents after the diasaster. There she lived a normal, happy life until an accidental fire burned down their home. Her Mother was trapped inside the house, they were barely able to pull her out. But once she was freed of the rubble, she had life-threatening injuries, to take her to the nearest hospital would take too long. This is how Yuxie discovered her Branch of SIn, with her blood she healed her Mother. Her family feared that if they stayed in society she would be hunted down and experimented on for her abilities. So they moved to a small town in the countryside, but it wasn't enough to keep away from them (The DW people). They hunted her down and killed her mother and father, framing her for the crime. She's been stuck in DW ever since.
 Name: Yuxie Kimaide "The Bird of Paradise" Age: 17 Gender: Female Birthday: February 13 Blood Typ
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TheAdventGhost said…
Name: Hiro Aikawa "Valiant Falcon"
Birthday: March 15
Blood Type: A
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 112lbs
Appearance: (pic)
Personality: Nice,
Dislikes: killing
Family: Mother
BF/GF/Love Interest: None
Branch of Sin: Blood Falcon- A blade that can summoned from his blood to fight.
Bio: Hiro Aikawa was your average everyday smart high school, that was until there was a murderer on the loose, this murder came around and murdered his father. Eventually, he was sent into court for his case. Of course there was a person named Tamaki who called himself defending Hiro's case alongside his mother, however after the case, Hiro was pleaded guilty and sent to Deadman Wonderland, where he learned to control his powers.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 Name: Hiro Aikawa "Valiant Falcon" Age: 17 Gender: Male Birthday: March 15 Blood Type: A Height:
Yay! Thank you for joining! ^_^

I'll start.

Yuxie: *sitting in her room playing her flute, it's a nice relaxing tune*
Hiro: *hearing the tune while in his room* That tune, its so nice
Yuxie: *when her song finishes she puts her flute down and whispers a word* Father...

*she shakes her head as if trying to forgetsomething suddenly her TV comes on, it's her opponent from a day a go on the carnival corpse. It's decided he will lose his kidney... Yuxie covers her ears just before he starts to scream but it won't block out the noise. She runs out of her room in a frenzy to try and escape the screaming. As she runs she was passes by Hiro's room. *
Hiro: *hears footsteps and rushes toward Yuxie* Hey!
Yuxie: *stops at the sound different from the tortured screaming. She slowly turns back to Hiro.* W-what?...
Hiro: Whats wrong? Why were you running?
Yuxie: I... was running away from... the screaming and pain. I just...*sighs* Damn it. I just hate this place.
Hiro: Trust me, you arent the only one, I cant wait to see the day we leave this hellhole of a prison.
Yuxie: *smiles* Glad to know someone else feels the same way. I'm Yuxie, Yuxie Kimaide.
Hiro: Name's Hiro Aikawa. Pleasure to meet you Miss. Kimaide or Yuxie. Whichever you prefer.
Yuxie: Just call me Yuxie, Hiro. I'm really sorry if I had bothered you with my... own problems... Sometimes I'm just not sure if I can keep continuing on in this world if this is all I have to live for.
Hiro: You dont have anything back home you wish to protect?
Yuxie: ... Heh, my home... was taken away from me a long time ago. Along with anything or anyone I could of really cared about. Right now you could say I'm just living to survive.
Hiro: Living to survive? Nothing left?
Yuxie: I guess I still have...memories... of times before everything went wrong... Before they were murdered.... Before the song was finished... *her voice becomes shaky , her eyes begin to water* Before I ever had this curse... This Branch of Sin is the reason they're all gone.
Hiro: Before everything went wrong.
Yuxie: I'm pretty sure you know about the Great Tokyo Earthquake.... Yeah I lived in Tokyo until then...
Hiro: You and I. Are becoming such good friends. I really hope we dont have to fight each other.
Yuxie: *smiles* I hope so too... But you never know what that monster will do.
Hiro: That bastard, he called himself defending my case, *he clenched his hands into fists*
Yuxie: You know Takami too? Figures. It must be how he gets everyone in here... When I said'they were murdered' 'they' were my parents and basically all my other friends and family too. Killed off by real murderer . Takami gave me the same bullshit story about 'wanting to help me.'
Hiro: He always has a bunch of bullshit. Main reason we're here.
Yuxie: Yeah... I use to think it was hard to even believe that people like him existed. But then reality hit me in the face, hard.Now I live in a place like this hellhole, with people with curses, Branches of Sin just like me. We're forced to fight each other to near death, just for the entertainment of others. It's all just so twisted, so wrong... But what can I do? My Branch is pretty pointless in itself. Takami and his minions rule this world... this twisted, evil world.... *shakes her head*
Hiro: I just wonder, who are the next opponents for Carnival Corpse. Oh how much cast do you currently? Just curious
Yuxie: I think it's Crow and some new kid... I forget his name. I have just over million right now, from my win the other day... How about you?
Hiro: Just enough for some candy to keep me going.
Yuxie: Oh... I see... *Yuxie's stomach grumbles, she blushes slightly embarrassed* Sorry, I guess talking too much tends to make me hungry. Care to join me?
Hiro: Alright, I'll join you.
Yuxie: Alright. *smiles and then walks with Hiro to the eating place, she sits at a booth across from him, she had ordered a bowl of ramen* Heh, It's been awhile since I've been able to sit down and just eat and relax with someone else... Reminds me of times before I got here... But enough talk about me... What about you?
Hiro: I used to be your average high school boy. Father was murdered, Sent to court, next thing you know... I'm here.
Yuxie: What about your mother? She still alive or...?
Hiro: When I left, she was alive. Hope shes still alive.
Yuxie: She must be your reason then... of why you're still fighting to get out.. You're lucky... to have a reason like that... *sighs* Some people have already given up...
Hiro: No one deserves to be miserable. I dont find myself lucky. The only thing i see being lucky for, is being lucky.
(Let's make some action happen B)

Yuxie: I...- *suddenly the entire G-ward shakes, as if in an explosion happened or earthquake* Whoa?! What was that?

Hiro: I don't know, but it sounds like something's going down! Something major.
Yuxie: You're right. *stands up* Crazy things happen in the G ward, but usually not a crazy this. We should go check it out. Let's go. Ahh! *a giant boom of an explosion sounds as the G Ward shakes like an earthquake once again*
Hiro: This cant be good, *takes his balance, then he takes Yuxie's hand and runs with her*
Yuxie: *runs with Hiro* Look! Oh my god! The ceilings on the ground! * giant chunks of rubble are strewn across the hallway with a huge hole in the wall* Ahh! What is that thing?! *The giant security robot launches a missile but not in their direction. It does not seem to notice them.*
Hiro: *looking* Great, a security bot.
*suddenly they hear screaming and yelling*

???: RUN!!

???:SHIRO!!!

???: AHHH!!!

Yuxie: The robot! It's after someone! We need to help!! *looks around then picks up a rock* HEY! You overgrown calculator!! *throws the rock at the robots head. It turns to them and gets ready to shoot a missile* Uh-Oh...

(Ok! Some DW characters are about to enter! Are you interested in being Yo, Shiro, Ganta, or Crow?? Or any combination of them?)
(I suppose I'll control Ganta)
Hiro: Well, suppose I saved this glass for a good occasion, *shatters glass with his right hand thus summoning his blade*
(Okie Dokie! I'll take the others :D)

*the robot launches its missile at Hiro and Yuxie*

Yuxie: Hiro!!
Hiro: Falcon wave, *slashes a sword wave to destroy the missle*
*The robot sees that Hiro will go down easily. An arsenal of missiles comes from each of its arms. One aimed toward Hiro and Yuxie. There other at Yo, Shiro, and Ganta. But before it shoots...*

Crow: Crow Claw! *the robot is sliced in half by a blood blade. The deadman steps from behind the two halves of the robot with his blood floating around. He gives a satisfied smile.* Dead Center.

Yo: Wh-What...?!

Shiro: Hmph!!
Hiro: *dispels the blood blade as the blood goes back inside of him* Amazing,
Ganta: You're telling me.
Crow: *looks at Ganta* Hello there Woodpecker. *acknowledges Hiro and Yuxie* And it seems I've come across the Falcon and the Bird of Paradise as well.

Yo: That... That wasn't right! What the hell?!

Shiro: Ooooohhh!!

Yuxie: My God. He took out the robot in a single slash...
Ganta: Hey Crow
Hiro: You're Crow? In the flesh? You managed to take that down in a single slash, how did you manage to do that? Is there a way I can learn something like that, except for my sword.