Damon & Elena delena scene's which should be in the upcoming seasons?

loveofdelena posted on Mar 14, 2013 at 11:35AM
this is a page for you to discuss your delena fantasies, which you dream of seeing on the show? so what would YOU like to see??

comment below, LET ME KNOW!!! lolz
save

Damon & Elena 2 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AnamHussain95 said…
heart
Since I am sure as hell that Damon will turn human before this season ends, what I desperately want from next season is for Elena to protect her human lover. Just like when she was human, Damon was protective off her, I want the storyline to come full circle!
There's this scene in my mind that I NEED!!! They both wake up in the morning n Elena is straddling Damon. They are all romantic n Damon gives her his wrist to drink from (because he is human n Elena's a vampire!) but she pushes it away, slowly proceeds towards his neck, laces it with soft gentle kisses before drinking from him, while Damon is letting those enthralling sensations consume him n stroking her hair like he did in 4x02.
This is one of my dream scenes! LOL When I come up with more, I will be sure to post them =)
 Since I am sure as hell that Damon will turn human before this season ends, what I desperately want f
lebih dari setahun yang lalu loveofdelena said…
heart
wow!! that would be the most amazing scene ever!!