Damon & Elena THIS RANT THING IS CLOSED, I HAVE A NEW ONE

DustyMoonlight posted on Jul 24, 2011 at 05:43PM
CLOSED
last edited on Aug 02, 2011 at 07:48PM

Damon & Elena 4 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu delenasalvatore said…
First things first: I do not hate Bamon.
I just find the majority of the Bamon fans I've encountered (NOT all of them, I might add), insufferable.

1. They take hypocrisy to a whole new level.

They say one thing and do something else. They ridicule our scenes; then make fan art, vids and manips with them. At least have the honesty to admit that the scenes are good first.

2. They love Bonnie but continually rant about Damon and the way he is with Elena.

To me, this doesn't make sense. If you don't like a character, then why would you want to pair him with a character you love? Some of the articles I've seen on the BD spot target such hatred at Damon, likening him to a rapist or a murderer. Damon is one half of their ship!

3. They claim that DE fans are threatened by Bamon...when pretty much EVERY article on their spot is a full-blown hate-fest about DE.

One year ago, I posted an article about why putting Bamon together would 'jump the shark'. It's not something I would post now, but I stand by everything I said. In spite of warning Bamon fans not to read it, they continue to troll. Why on earth would DE fans feel threatened by a non-existent ship? Who gets all the best scenes? DE. Who kissed in the finale? DE. Who's getting a truck-load of scenes in the next season? DE. Who has executive producer Kevin Williamson on their side? DE. What have Bamon got?? Oh, that's right: ZERO. I find it unbelievably arrogant that they can point the finger at us and say that WE'RE threatened by them, when they've got precisely nothing. Do they really think they're so great that they can brag about some mediocre scene? Do they really think we're so insecure about our ship that we'd be threatened by THEM?! That's crazy. What's more, DB seem to love hating Delena - pretty much every article they publish on their spot is heavy on the hatred. If they honestly can stand and tell us that Bamon are definitely happening - then they wouldn't hate DE quite so much. Now, tell me which fanbase is more threatened by whom?

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Madelayna said…
^ love this:))
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tina-kiss said…
^^amen to that :]
lebih dari setahun yang lalu traceypharm said…
big smile
TRUE :) !!