Critical Analysis of Twilight bintang Trek=twilight

Frizzhead posted on Sep 26, 2009 at 12:22PM
I was wondering the other day if soon twilight would become one of those really pronounced as 'nerdy'shows (i dont believe it but it is publisized that way) so in 20 years will everyone think weirdo when they hear twiliight fan

What do you think :D

Critical Analysis of Twilight 4 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Cinders said…
No.

Star Trek pwns Twilight.

And the geeks shall inherit the earth.

The twihards shall inherit nothing.

But in all seriousness, Twilight is a passing fad. Star Trek was an event, like Star Wars or anything else that's been enshrined by geek worship. Twilight is not a geek's affair. It's a tween and teenage girl affair. Tweens and Teens ≠ Geeks and Nerds.

For one thing, I really respect geeks. Frankly, I am a geek. I'm a Whedonite primarily, but I've been known to show my Gamer Geek side, as well as dabble in a few other geekdoms.

Twilight will never be a geekdom. It's just not in that family.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Frizzhead said…
its more in i will obsess over this terrible boook type a thing
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Cinders said…
A lot of Star Trek-- particularly the first generation show-- WAS bad-- but it was SO BAD that it was GOOD.

Twilight is so bad that it's baaaaad.

And, like I said, it's a passing fad. I doubt it will be remembered in twenty years.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu snoznoodle said…
Yeah maybe it'll be one of those black spots on history which everyone looks back on and winces. I do it now lol.

And no I think a lot of the people I know who think Twilight is ridiculous are geeks. I'm one. I tend to think geeks are too smart to get sucked into it (but I'm not sure what that says about me since I used to like it and now I've woken up. I'm a lite-geek?)

Plus growing up I used to love Star Trek thanks to my dad and trust me if there are Twilight geeks they'd be nothing like Star Trek geeks.