criminal minds Brewster/Prentiss exit speculation

HouseAddict87 posted on Mar 13, 2011 at 09:12PM
I'm making this thread for fans to speculate on what they think is going to happen to Emily. It's been established that the character's last episode will be 6.18 "Lauren" but that if she wants too Brewster can return to the show after trying other things. So I'm thinking she will either be shot/injured in the conclusion of the Ian Doyle arc and will either quit similar to what happened with Elle or might go in to witness protection. There's also the possibility that she will take Doyle out and might be temporarily suspended or take a lot of time off. What do you guys think is going to happen?

criminal minds 4 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu hottiecoolcat said…
no she leave just like gideon and REID will go to her apartment like he did with gideons cabin but nstead of a note a pic of them together
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HouseAddict87 said…
Hmm, that could be a possibility.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LTboy said…
worried
I don't know - the promos show her with an assault rifle aimed at him but there is also a scene where she is tied up and he threatens her. So many possible scenarios. Maybe the team rescues her then she goes into hiding. One day and counting until 'Lauren.'
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HouseAddict87 said…
heart
It's gonna take awhile to get over this episode it was so freaking amazing and could have even been a movie. Brewster acted her ass off in this episode and it is now my fave(if I sound like a broken record tell me to shut up) and she has taken the top spot as my favorite tv actress. I was speechless through the whole show tonight.