claymore claymore Roleplay

shadowcon99 posted on May 02, 2011 at 10:55PM
Claymore RP Background Story

Sunlight rises on the horizon of a country ruled by the rich and filled with creatures that everyone fears yoma, human eating demons, that have long plagued the world but amidst all the chaos and destruction there is a set of warriors who stand up to the yoma. Claymores for years these girls were seen as cursed beings who were freaks over nature but three years ago when their organization fell under new management the Claymores began reforming their ranks and now they are praised as heroes. 41 Claymores are currently ranked, one for each district, but something is currently eating away at the Claymores’ ranks. Claymores having been dying unexpectedly for the past few months because, though no one knows it the yoma are forming an army to stand up to the Claymores.

Your character will start out right as Claymores have started to disappear if you can provide a symbol for your claymore.

Character Sheet

Name:
Eyes:
Hair:
Personality:
Offensive or Defensive Fighter:
Special Move:
Desciption:
last edited on May 25, 2011 at 02:24AM

claymore 14 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lilmissYuganna said…
smile
YES! As long as I can Be Miria or Galatea!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu shadowcon99 said…
I was actually thinking of having people create their own characters.
big smile
Well sure, I have a good one "Quick Sword Yuganna, I came up with a symbol and all too!
cool build a profile and I'll work on mine and a background story. Let's see if we can get more people too.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Name: “Francesca of the free willed” or “Francesca the Flame”

Species: Claymore

Height: 5’10”

Eyes: Silver

Hair: Blonde

Personality: Loner she prefers to do everything by herself, exceptional strategist, somewhat of a leader.

Offensive or Defensive Fighter: Offensive

Special Move: when posing as 41 she can faintly read yoki auras however what earned her the title of number 1 and the name “Francesca the Flame” is her ability to encase her claymore in flames for a short while and control the flames from her sword.

Description: (Pic except with silver eyes and Claymore outfit.)
 Name: “Francesca of the free willed” atau “Francesca the Flame” Age: 25 Species: Claymor
Her symbol
 Her symbol
smile
Name: Yuganna
Species: Flier (Total Monster, i.e. no humantiy at all)
Height: 5'3"
Eyes: Pale Blue
Hair: Blond
Rank: Number 1/ Number 5 due to her instability (masive raw strength makes her the Number 1, but her instability makes her Number 5)
Personality: Can be shy but loves to protect everyone in her teams (Claymore or Flier) currently needs the supervision of the former claymore number 6 Miria (athough no one else except Miria knows that Yuganna doesn't need to raise any yoki, since most aren't as close to Yuganna as Miria and Yuganna's Cousin Setonara Miria is used to Keep Yuganna Stable)Yuganna is very sensitive to the thoughts of others (i.e. she can read the minds of others)
Offensive or Defensive Fighter: Defensive fighter (super fast regeneration abilities far beyond that of a defensive Claymore and abyss feeder)
Special Move: Quick Sword (faster and more powerful than Irene and more acurate than Flora's windcutter)
Desciption: (Symbol on the picture) Looks just like picture (She's in her casual gear which she wears more than her amour) with wings and a tail. (sorry I haven't drawn her in her true form :))
 Name: Yuganna Age: 19 Species: Flier (Total Monster, i.e. no humantiy at all) Gender: Female Heig
Francesca is already number 1 it's just that she hides it. I probably should have explained it better but no one knows what the number one or her symbol looks like. So your character can be number 2.
smile
Uh, I hate to say this but Yuganna would PWN you're character in terms of the raw power, which is why I said that she should be nuber one I have also added another demesion (she's unstable and a full monster who doesn't eat humans), as she can easily take down Alicia, Beth, Riful, Dauf, Isley, Pricilla, and Luciela without rasing her yoki, with all of them fighting her together at once. It's by raw strength alone that I say she is the number one. Trust me this girl may look nice and cute, but her yoki is very (and I mean very) powerful. Plus she doesn't even have to raise more than 1% of it making her the most powerful of the Claymores and Fliers. She is a new wapon created by the Organization (before they fell)for fighting winged yoma and awakend beings/dragonkin monsters
smile
Like I said she is unstable, which is why I said ashe should be the number 5 with Miria keeping an eye on her
Looks good do you want to start?
big smile
Yep
Why don't you post first
lebih dari setahun yang lalu StatelyGenesis said…
Seeing a dead forum makes me sad.

I just made this picture.
 Seeing a dead forum makes me sad. I just made this picture.