kristen What bugs me sometimes...

IntrepidKeris posted on Feb 09, 2011 at 02:01AM
I get bugged by people saying that we are living in the end times. I also am bugged by the 2012 theory and related theories. It's just...argh. God'll send Jesus down when he planned it to be, whether now or fifteen hundred years into the future. I say forget the doomsday, and leave it all up to God. After all, we are relying on Him to guide us. Good point, no?

Just wanted to say something. ^-^

kristen 8 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu thetacoman said…
YAH! You get it!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu IntrepidKeris said…
Wewt! Happy that someone believes the same thing. X3
lebih dari setahun yang lalu phanatic4life said…
I don't buy the 2012 theory either simply because it is not biblical but Mayan. As for the end times, there are signs to indicate that as there have been for quite awhile. No fear is necessary, only awareness as the Lord does not want us complacent but rather, watchful. He certainly is guiding us as you said and our call is to reach as many as the "unsaved" as we can, which is the true duty of all Bible believing Christians. Thank you for the thought provoking comment!
You're welcome. :)
Who knew that speaking my mind would generate such agreeing, nice comments? Well, of course God did, and I take this a a blessing. ^W^
lebih dari setahun yang lalu -Summerstorm- said…
Well don't get me wrong or anything. It is true only God knows when that time will come. But in St.Mark 13: 7-8 it talks about how there will be wars, rumars of wars,earthquakes,famines, and othe sorrows near the end. And if you ask me, earthquakes are happing all over the world (Chille, Japan, China, Hattie, ect.). And many other sorrows such as oil spills, floods, and mud slides have been happing every where. I'm not saying I know the time is coming soon. But the time might be close sccording to the bible.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Poseidon3 said…
crying
Oh, man!
@-Summerstorm- It might be close, but I say let's play the waiting game. :) The true sign of the end times is when the third temple of God is built in Israel. That way, we know that the Anti-Christ is here, and the Rapture follows before or after the Anti-Christ says he is God.

@Posidon3- Is there a problem? Let me know if you like it or not. :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu -Summerstorm- said…
Are you saying the Bible is incorrect? What do you mean the "true sign"?
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu