Christian Bale Christian Bale Verbally Abuses Director of Photography.

lanntair posted on Feb 03, 2009 at 05:42PM
Hey, did you guys hear the recording on TMZ.com of Christian Bale acting like a complete douchebag toward a worker on the set of a new movie he's starring in? He was screaming as loud as he could, totally berating this poor guy for like three minutes. Check it out; it really says alot about the kind of person Christian is.

Christian Bale 7 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu unnamedfem said…
Mr Bale, Let me be the 2nd or 3rd to warn you that your "stock" is slipping because you cannot manage your anger issues. Just because all these other females start getting "moist" between the legs at the mention of your name (I not being one of them) does not mean it is ok to be a complete jerk. Do not ruin it for yourself and your fans. Get help dude. link
lebih dari setahun yang lalu keren1253 said…
I will not be seeing this movie. He is a joke! The only reason he is sorry is because this recording got out!! Had it not, he would have continued doing this. Warner Bros needs to demand he goes to anger management classes. And you know if it was turned around and the director of photography had done this to him, he would have been fired! I am done with you, you are a disgrace
lebih dari setahun yang lalu abword said…
wow. highly judgemental are we. are you seriously saying none of you have ever lost your temper? Especially when under loads of pressure, lack of sleep and on top of that filming the most intense scene of a movie which takes total concentration, which some dude on set broke because he was doing what he is trained not to do. Give the poor guy a break. He isn't one of the jack ass actors that is always on the news for going out and causing trouble and being rude. He slipped once, and for a justifiable cause. Everything else I have heard about him says that he is a good guy, mellow and dedicated to what he does. Yes, it was an aweful thing, But that does not reflect on who he is as a whole.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Ashley-Green said…
I think that it was a once-off thing; seriously, has anyone heard of him doing that kind of thing before? No, you haven't (i would know ... I read all the tabloids and everything else I can get my hands on concerning him! Not that I want to invade his personal 'space' privacy whatever; but I need to keep up-to-date!), sure, it wasn't a GOOD thing that he did, but anyone can relate to what he has done - the cinematographer was not in the right either. Bale cooled off, and publicly apologised; that's the most he can do, so its a lot.
I lufs christian Bale :D
And he doesn't need anger management; it was not a common occurence for him, as I said ... it was a ONCE-OFF!! Get over it and stop hating on him. lolz.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu madmax991 said…
Check out this remix, even Enterprise Rent-a Car's getting in on the act LOL :)

link
lebih dari setahun yang lalu bale_fan345 said…
heart
Everyone loses their temper once in a while, and as Ashley-Green stated, and Christian himself has said, he was filming a very intense scene, the most intense in the entire movie, and this jack-ass broke Bale's concentration not once, but TWICE!!! Everyone gets mad, I know people with worse tempers. I LOVE CHRISTIAN!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jo_ann said…
People remember the beginning of a film and the ending. All of the issues are sometimes a blur. I do not pretend to understand how and why this happened because I am not in their tax bracket(s) respectively. I just like Christian Bale in movies. Let's move along if there is nothing else here to watch but of course there is....