Charlie Sheen Where Bridal Shoes Sotto Find Can I Hit Bg

labralll posted on Mar 17, 2011 at 08:19AM
There is shoe on market now turn over flix, when just was being worn very beautiful, but after wearing period of time dirty cannot undertake clearing like link shoes again, I tell everybody one maintains method: Material: Brush, shoe is maintained, agent of cleaner, face-lifting, sponge, mothball. Measure: 1. Divide ash. (usable cleaner) 2. Maintain with the shoe first. (ligneous shoe is maintained but   has the shoe with a lot of good-looking design on market now turn over flix, when just was being worn very beautiful, but after wearing period of time dirty cannot undertake clearing like leather link again, I tell everybody one maintains method: Material: Brush, shoe is maintained, agent of cleaner, face-lifting, sponge, mothball. Measure: 1. Divide ash. (usable cleaner) 2. Maintain with the shoe first. (ligneous shoe is maintained can change along with shoe form) 3. With special brush. Notice cupreous silk link basically handles the place with more serious besmirch and the place that are burnished. Use rubber look out first a direction is brushed, the edge is seamed with flank. Besmirch is in retype circle to knead, reoccupy copper silk is kneaded. 4. Brush with damp sponge, wet vamp. The purpose is material of main processing water-solubility. 5. Gush is in shake up cleaner the surface. Brush with rubber brush repeatedly back and link make fiber double besmirch purify, dirty bubble uses wet sponge blot. 6. Air ten minutes, wait for wool to work a bit, when returning some moisture with rubber look out a direction is brushed, make Mao San leaves, link. 7. Air half hours, wait for protection of newspaper of a place of strategic importance inside the shoe after vamp works, from the shoe 15 centimeters are in on even gush newer medicine. Newer medicine contains light agent, colloid (the adherent power that enhances other material) , painty, dissolvent (can dissolve mixture is qualitative) etc. The goal that gush link an agent basically is complementary color. Black shoe wear long turn over easily white, had better update an agent with instinctive quality. 8. With balata suitable wool is brushed after air, make color consistent. 9. Put desiccative to collect finally

Charlie Sheen No balasa