Celtic Thunder Celtic Thunder

m23 posted on Aug 22, 2008 at 05:22PM
Do you have any idea where I could get a picture of Celtic Thunder and have it signed by all of them? I can't find a fan page except this one.

Celtic Thunder 4 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu celticthndrcrzy said…
I don't know, but when you find out can you let me know? I'm going to a concert, but I doubt I'll get their autographs. So, please let me know! Thanks, and sorry I couldn't help!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lizisme said…
try ebay... also at their concerts they sell them signed i have one
lebih dari setahun yang lalu peggy6 said…
iam goin to see them for the frist time can not waiti just know ther are goin to be just great there will be no words for them
lebih dari setahun yang lalu musikluver94 said…
big smile
I saw them live and they didn't sign my merchandise - sorry but unless you get info about a pre-show meet and greet, you're not gonna get your stuff signed. At the concert though (and probably online) you can buy the photo pack which has a picture of each of the guys with their signature on each photo. They also have a T-Shirt with their signatures printed on it underneath each of their pictures. For anyone who hasn't been, the live experience is absolutley amazing and un-forgettable!! p.s. If you bought the cheap tickets (like me) I would suggest taking bionocliers - you can't see anything from far away