Castiel Misha "twits" while watching supernatural (two menit to midnight)

pizzapi posted on May 07, 2010 at 03:18AM
Did you watch Misha twit about Supernatural tonight ? Post your favorite Misha twits and discuss !

--> Warning: Discussion of 5x21 Two Minutes to Midnight, so can be considered spoilers if you haven't watched this episode yet <--

:D

here's the info link posted about the live twitting earlier:

@mishacollins:
The folks @ the CW TV network in the USA (i think CW stands for "Clever Wizards") have asked me to twit during the airing of a reality show.

@mishacollins:
The show is called "Supernatural" & I believe it's about a family on a safari. I'll be twitting from sydney, AU at 9-10pm new york time.

last edited on May 07, 2010 at 04:22AM

Castiel 16 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pizzapi said…
laugh
mishacollins:
Wow. This is a shameless product placement scene. I wonder how much Chicago's deep dish pizza industry paid to get this written into the sho

last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
laugh
mishacollins:
I knew it! The guy in the wheelchair has just been faking it to get attention. He's been able to walk all along!

LOL
lebih dari setahun yang lalu joose32 said…
laugh
^^ Haha loved that one!! I haven't seen the ep yet but couldn't help reading his twits. I tried not to spoil it for me XD So far all I've picked up is Cas is bad ass with a gun. Sam did heaps of shooting. guy in the wheelchair was faking it people kept yelling at Bobby :( and alot of OH NO's!! at the end of the ep xD
I like this though

mishacollins:
The guy in the Cadillac is super cool. definitely looks like someone you'd want to be friends with.
Was he talking about himself? I'll find out when the episode loads xD
laugh
haha that was one of my favorites too !!
... and i guess you'll find out soon :D
laugh
mishacollins:
This reality show is amazing! It has everything, murder, mayhem, homo-erotic photos, Max Headroom.

When are we going to get to the Safari part, though?
LOL
laugh
LOL
laugh
Haha yep xD
laugh
LOL i loved this one too:

mishacollins:
I used to hunt windiegos with my dad when i was a kid. That's a weird coincidence.
laugh
LOL Yeah that was a funny one xD

mishacollins:
My cousin and mother are pointing a computer at a TV in Minneapolis and video skyping me so that i can see it on my computer in Sydney.

Oh so that's how he was watching it. I thought it wasn't up to that part in Oz. I told my sister to drive around and look for Cas and Bobby because she lives in Sydney. She said tell her when Sam and Dean come and she will xD
laugh
I noticed all the comments have a laughing smiley. I thinks it's because Misha is Hilarious!!
laugh
"I told my sister to drive around and look for Cas and Bobby because she lives in Sydney." hahaha i love that !!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Castiel4ever said…
big smile
I hadn’t even watched the episode, and I was online watching him 'twit'. He was super funny. When I finally got to see it, I wasn’t disappointed.
laugh
Haha yeah he was funny. I loved it how he was talking all Supernatural then next minute. So how's the election in the UK? XD
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Blueeyes99 said…
laugh
I hadn’t watched it yet either @Castiel4ever. But I still ‘tweeted’ back. He was super funny. Although, I didn’t get to say much, I was laughing so much. Misha was/is hilarious. XD
laugh
Haha yeah he was and there were so many people tweeting the only thing i tweeted was #supernatural because he said something about getting it to trend so I helped a tiny bit xD
laugh
mishacollins
The smart looking guy has a really deep voice. So does the guy in the wheel chair that everyone keeps yelling at.

Haha I love that scene xD
 <b>mishacollins</b> <i>The smart looking guy has a really deep voice. So does the guy in the wheel ch