Cardfight Vanguard Vanguard

TAIKAMODO posted on Oct 04, 2013 at 02:24AM
With trading card games becoming so popular these days,they quickly become a part of our every day lives.The most popular of the games right now is Cardfight!Vanguard.....For cardfighters,the new amount of popularity is just a new challenge,and for those who are new to the game,it's a whole new world.A world of poweful champions,great rivals,and new friends.It's a world that we call........Vanguard!

Rules

No godmodding!Your not pulling constant heal triggers,or anything else like that,on people unless it's story related.

No profanity of any kind!I don't really like cursing and stuff.Especially for a card game.

No sexual themes!You can have a girlfriend and stuff like that,but don't get...erm...graphical!

No heavy lovey stuff though!We want card fights,not romance!

No randomly saying your fighting people.challenge them!

Only OC's please!

no one liners!At least three sentences guys,and girls.

Character sheet

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Deck:

Bio:(optional)

Extra Information:(Opional)

With trading card games becoming so populer these days,they quickly become a part of our every hari li
last edited on Oct 04, 2013 at 02:25AM

Cardfight Vanguard 5 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu StarSabor said…
Name:Tenma hozuki

Appearance:Pic

Personality:Loud,short tempered,etc...

Deck:Soul Blaze,an expansion clan that was just recently released.

Bio:n/a

Avatar:Crimson warrior of flames,Helios

Extra Info:n/a
 Name:Tenma hozuki Age:15 Gender:Male Appearance:Pic Personality:Loud,short tempered,etc..
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Killer09 said…
Name:Kiro Soryu

Appearane:Picture

Personality:Friendly,shy,kind,etc..

Deck:Aqua force

Avatar:Atalantean Descendant,Marine Blade Dragon

Bio:Unknown

Extra Information:Cousin of Leon soryu.
 Name:Kiro Soryu Age:15 Gender:Male Appearane:Picture Personality:Friendly,shy,kind,etc..
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Killer09 said…
"Attack,Marine Blade Dragon!"I shouted as I flipped my ace card,my avatar,sideways to attack "Perfect Guard!"My opponent shouted as they held up a card.I smirked."Marine's battle skill activates then.If my attack fails,then i can stand another front row unit.I stand my Atlantean Descendant,aquir!"I turned aquir,who was on mt front left rear gurad position,into standing position."Now for my drive check!First check!"I took a card from the top of my deck,and it glowed."Stand trigger active!I stand marine blade and give the power to my aquir.Second check."I took another card,which glowed."What?Two consecutive triggers?"My opponent asked in shock.I smirked at him."Yeah.And guess what?It's a critical trigger this time!Giving all effects to my marine blade dragon!"

Atlantean Marine's power went up to 16000,and an extra critical.

"Now,by flipping two damage,i activate my limit break!For every card in my hand,i destroy one of your rear guards!I have three,so say goodbye to your front and back row rear guards.Next,my whole front row gains 2000 power for each rear guard destroyed!"

Aquir,marine blade,and my other aquir each gain 6000 power.Marine's now at 22000 Power,left aquir is at 19000 Power,and right aquir is at 11000 power."With a boost from atlantean Descendant Kraken,my first aquir attacks your vanguard!"

it goes through.My opponent's at three damage.

"Marine blade dragon!Drive trigger check!First!Second!"

no trigger,but it goes through.Five damage.

"Okay,now my last aquir attacks!"

six damage.I win.

"Alright!"
lebih dari setahun yang lalu SilverLeo said…
Is this still active??
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TAIKAMODO said…
(Oddly enough, yes.Though I never joined...)