buffy the vampire slayer anda know your obsessed with Buffy when...

jighooligan101 posted on Jun 07, 2009 at 06:45PM
Completely stealing the forum idea from the Scrubs spot link and a recent pick made here, I decided to start it here Its simple all you do is finish the sentence "You know your obsessed with Buffy when...".

Ill start "You know your obsessed with Buffy when you can without even thinking recite every song from OMWF"

buffy the vampire slayer 37 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ArabellaElfie said…
heart
You know you're obessed with Buffy when you say "of the good" or make grr argh noises and this qualifies as speaking.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu destuctogirl said…
You know you're obsessed with Buffy when... events in real life happen and you autmatically make a comparison to Buffy
lebih dari setahun yang lalu claire-aka-bob said…
You know you're obsessed with Buffy when people talk about Twilight vampires and you HAVE to correct them on how vampires cannot go out in sunlight and do not sparkle

*has Twilight issues* ♥
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Asvini said…
smile
You know you're obsessed with Buffy when you can remember the name of Buffy's stuffed pig but forget the name of the real person you met yesterday.

@claire-aka-bob I'm completely with you on the Twilight issues. My current response to Twi-hards who wont stop nagging me for liking Buffy vamps and not Twilight 'vamps' is to say "The difference is Buffy vampires suck blood....Twilight vampires just suck" childish but surprisingly effective.
laugh
You know you're obsessed with Buffy when you analyse Buffy relationships more than your own.

@Asvini i like that, i might steal it when it next comes up ;P ♥
You know you're obessed with Buffy when you categorize people you meet as a 'Willow' person, a 'Spike' person...etc.

I am not allowed to talk to people at work (video store) about Twilight because I simply can't stop myself from going on a rant.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Joker said…
You don't sleep because you've just got the Angel boxset on dvd and do nothing but watch them....then in a state of delirium through sleep depravation you quit your fairly well-paid job because you feel that you want a job that's 'a bit better for the soul'...I know it's Angel not BTVS but if that's not obsessed I don't know what is!
You know you're obessed with Buffy when you dye your hair according to what character you feel like (I've been Willow red and Buffy blond)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jighooligan101 said…
When you create a forum detailing how obsessed you are with the show
lebih dari setahun yang lalu destuctogirl said…
You know your obsessed with Buffy when cant stop checking all the Buffy websites.

And I am in total agreement with claire-aka-bob and asvini on the Twilight vamps, there are so not vampires. And there is no good thing in the Twilight books or movies.
You know your obessed with Buffy when the highlight of your entire week is the addition of a Buffy chatroom! (Yay! we got it)
laugh
you know youre obsessed with buffy, when you leave the shiney new buffy chatroom open till another user appears :P ♥
I do that too Claire!

You spend your Saturday night working on the link
zzz
You know youre obsessed with Buffy when the characters are constantly in your dreams :P ♥
smile
You know you are obessed with Buffy the Vampire Slayer when you sing fan songs ("I didn't write a song about Angel") in the shower.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu faeriegrrl27 said…
You know you're obsessed with Buffy the Vampire Slayer when, if a friend is taking too long or your computer refuses to load or you're in the middle of class or etc, your constantly saying "Bored now" in your head.
You know you're obessed with Buffy the Vampire Slayer when your youtube account is filled only with Buffy related vids.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu H2o_James said…
you know ur obessed with buffy when u have monthly marathons every month of the show and some people think ur a tad bit crazed

ugh i hate twlight really sparkling? god i would stab edward if i saw him with my mr. pointy i keep in my room
You know your obessed with Buffy when you spend your Saturday in Buffy chat.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu shehateme008 said…
tongue
you know ur obessed with buffy when IT'S 3.30 AM you can't sleep and make a mental list of names of five episodes from each of the seven seasons, and then you have to get up and watch one!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Hostile_17 said…
laugh
You know your obsessed with Buffy the Vampire slayer when you have the actor/actresses birthdays marked on your Calendar. Also I have the date Tara died marked on it, May 7. Along with the date Anfy Hallet and Glenn Quinn died. And I have them all memorized so I can randomly say " Its Alyson Hannigans B-day today!!
My sister was upset i marked the entire casts birthdays and not hers..
You know you're obsessed with Buffy the Vampire Slayer when Whedonesque.com is your homepage
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Rogue-slayer said…
You know your obsessed with Buffy when It's your fifteenth birthday and you walk into school and there's a new librarian so you do a little happy dance thinking you've been called. Yes I am that delusional, but in my defence I had just recovered from chickenpox and the doc said it was "the fastest recovery he'd ever seen" so i thought I had slayer healing powers.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Rogue-slayer said…
Also you know you're obsessed when you start analyzing your classmates trying to decide which one is most likely to be a slayer
lebih dari setahun yang lalu missgordo said…
big smile
you know you're obsessed with Buffy when whilst crossing a dangerously busy road with your friend, you scream LET ME CROSS OVER! (an adapted season 6 quote by Willow, teheh)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu whedonfan976 said…
smile
you know you are obsessed with buffy when you tell you friend;s about it and go i remembe school hard, season 2 ep. 3!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CallinMeBlondie said…
You know you're obsessed with Buffy when you can name every episode in order.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu deathtokennedy said…
you know your obsessed with buffy when u are trying to find a "willowish" person to join your friend group.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu buffyl0v3r44 said…
you know your obsessed with Buffy when you buy prop replicas from the show, know some lines by heart, and know almost all the words to the Once More With Feeling sound track
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pompeybabe said…
kiss
you know your obsessed with Buffy when you begin writing a FanFiction about it despite being in a really important exam which is gonna make or break whether you get a C/B in English!

...but the stories good.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu nicole_23 said…
You know your obsessed with Buffy when you go buy heaps of Buffy-related memorabilia (e.g. the cross necklace Angel gave Buffy, three claddagh rings, a Buffy calendar ever year and an Angel figurine)

Gotta agree with you all hate Twilight too VAMPIRES DONT SPARKLE!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CallMeCrazyCA said…
blush

You know you're obsessed with Buffy when almost everyday you suspect someone of making a Buffy Quote. and when they weren't you tell them how what they said reminded you of a Buffy episode, and then go into detail of the season and name of said Buffy episode.

Example: yesterday my friend said "Fishes are delicious" and I turned and smiled and said "Buffy Quote?" and when she said no I proceeded to recite Dawn's Anchovy Love song from season 7 Conversations with Dead people.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu potckool said…
big smile
You know you're obsessed with Buffy when you start naming your pets after charatcers.

I have two dwarf hamsters called Willow and Tara.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu RachEmele said…
worried
You know you are obsessed with Buffy when you keep a wooden stake under your bed and can't help but eye up pieces of wood, including tree, as potential Mr Pointy's ... Aaarrrgghhh I need help! LOL I LOVE BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYERRRRR :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Stormrider82 said…
You know your obsessed with Buffy when you've even watched the directors and cast audio versions of the episodes on dvd.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu buffyfan95 said…
kiss
You know that you're obsessed with Buffy when... you and your friends fight over who is a better vampire, Spike or Angel, after nearly ten years off the air.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu anderflins said…
laugh
you know your obsessed with buffy when you quote it in to someone in a random life situation also when you think anyone lurking in the dark to be a vampire