buffy the vampire slayer Fanfiction Couples

NikaDawson posted on Mar 25, 2008 at 11:14PM
Alright I know we are all passionate about our favorite cnaon couples, lol. But what fanon couples do you support? Ones that you wished had happened, ones that would never have happened, or ones you just like for no reason at all?

Me, I like: Spike & Angel (Spangel), Buffy & Faith, Spike & Illyria, Angel & Faith, Giles & Anya, and Spike and Willow.

buffy the vampire slayer 13 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu amazondebs said…
spike and illyria & spike and angel are probably the ones i like best because of the banter

i also think giles and anya would have been really funny and giles would have definitely treated her better

i would have also really loved faith and angelus just because they're so good in ememies

so i pretty much agree with you on most accounts but i really like the friendship spike and willow have, i don't think willow likes a lot of drama and spike needs the banter and someone to chalege him
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu NikaDawson said…
I agree there. The reason I got into Spike and Willow though, was actually cause I read this really awesome fanfiction called Angel of the Morning.

After that I just started reading a bunch of fanfiction with them, lol.

But yes, I do agree that in general Spike would need banter and someone to challenge him. Reasons why I liked Spangel, Spillyria and Spuffy.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu nosemuffin said…
Faith and Angel, that could have been so good!

lebih dari setahun yang lalu ArabellaElfie said…
Let's see. I go through phases with my fanfiction. I did Willow/Spike, Spangel, Fangel (that kind of works - Faith and Angel), Spike and Dawn, and Connor and Dawn. Right now I'm very much into AU and am reading Murphy's Law by ImBloodyEnglish and Foward to Time Past UnbridledBrunette. Foward to Time Past is, as the title implies, time travel and it is still Spuffy but the thing is that it is William/Buffy and then it becomes Spuffy after, well I don't want to spoil it. If you want to know about it send me a message and I promise to give you a long, drawn out, run-on sentenence full paragraph about how it is the best I have read. Oh, it gets NC-17 at times and it isn't a quick one day fic (not even done yet) you would have to read it over a weekend.

Anybody else do the AU stuff? I started with strict Buffy timeline stuff and then I found a few and was hooked.
I've read that story actually, lol. I've read a few AU Human fics for Spuffy and Spangel, one in Spillow, but pretty much stick to vampire fanfiction.
Seems I'm either there or here. I use the Spuffy Realm for 99% of what I read.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Angie22 said…
Angel & Faith and Buffy & Faith,Dawn & Andrew
lebih dari setahun yang lalu scififan said…
Well the unconventional couples I'm into are Spangel , Fuffy, Fangelus, Spilyria...and I've recently gotten into 3somes...spillandelus, spuffangel(us), and of course the fanged four always presents good fanfic. I'm not really into AU stuff...I prefer to stick with vampires and couples that actually exist. I started reading this great fanfic a while ago where Willow performed a spell to allow Buffy and Angel to sleep together safely but then it turned out that the spell was actually cast be Darla and that Darla actually came to Angel as Buffy and there was nothing safe about it and he turned into Angelus...it was very good. It was really long and I didn't get to finish it and now I can't find it again :( Oh well...
I've never seen that one but I'll keep an eye out for you.

I would try looking at this site;
link

The Guild has links to pretty much every character and every ship.
I justfinished really a really good Spangel fic by my favorite Spangel author.
Is that the one you sent me or a different one? I just got in from work and plan on starting it tonight if I'm not on the boards like crazy. Can you post the link pretty please with Spike on top
The link I sent you was Spuffy, lol. And sure, but you have to tell me if you have any squicks on certain kinks first.
Lol, open to anything as long as it's a good read and I meet all age requirments so send whatever you have that's good.