Buffy Summers Quote contest

morgiemonkey posted on Apr 24, 2010 at 03:48PM
i saw this on the btvs page thought we could do it here. I'll give aan episode and you have to put your fave quote that any character says and i will pic the best qoute and post the winner

1. dont use other users
2. Dont vote for yourself
3. put who said it!

First contest:
Quotes from the first season
WINNER: TBA
2: Quotes from the second season!
last edited on Sep 16, 2010 at 01:11AM

Buffy Summers 8 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu morgiemonkey said…
big smile
"i may be dead but I'm still pretty, Which is more than i can say for you"- Buffy "prophecy girl"
lebih dari setahun yang lalu shannon9396 said…
"Yeah, just see him in a relationship. 'Hi, honey. You're in grave danger. I'll see you next month!"

Buffy - "Angel"
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu willow96 said…
smile
'We saved the world...I say we party'

Prophecy girl
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Jennifer1985 said…
From Welcome to the Hellmouth. Buffy describes Angel to Giles:

"This... guy. Dark, gorgeous in an annoying sort of way [...] I really didn't like him!"
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Rogue-slayer said…
Giles: "The earth is doomed."

The Harvest
Sorry the pick i was gonna post delete itself
lebih dari setahun yang lalu clanbillr said…
cool
Quotes from the first season in "Welcome to the Hellmouth"; Who doesn't love the starting of the first show with "Giles" saying: "Into each generation, a slayer is born, one girl, in all the world, A chosen one, One born with the..." Then "Buffy" saying:"...The strength and skill to hunt the vampires, to stop the spread of evil, Blah Blah. I've heard it, Okay?"

2nd season quotes from angel in "Reptile Boy"; "This isn't some fairy tale: When I kiss you, you don't wake up from a deep sleep and live happily ever after."
 kutipan from the first season in "Welcome to the Hellmouth"; Who doesn't cinta the starting of the firs
^ niceeee i luv that one